soulreaper142

Dec 4, 2020
hello everyone,i'm not really good with a computer so i don't know how i'm suppose to apply the update.i'd love to have some help:)

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
hello everyone,i'm not really good with a computer so i don't know how i'm suppose to apply the update.i'd love to have some help:)
Extract the files in the update and copy and paste them into the main Slave Maker 3 folder. It'll ask you if you want to overwrite, say yes.

Use the standalone flash player to play the game or it won't run after the 12th. You'll have to go to archive.org or something to find a version of the standalone flash player itself. Try to get an older version, one that won't have the Adobe kill switch in it. I'm not positive that they didn't put one in their standalone flash player.

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
Hello there... just a quick question... Around two years ago I played a game similar to this one and I thought it would be this one. In this game you could chose what chores the slave always needed to do and there was even some nasty stuff like making her into a toilet, wich could lead to a disease... Now I downloaded this Slave Maker Game in expectation of getting said game I mentioned... But the interface is different und waaay more limited in options then I remembered (but Taiga, that I had used back then, is also here in the game so I was not so sure at first)

Does any one know how the game I mentioned is called? Or is it Slave Maker 3 and it was just made so limited later on?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers ;-)

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Hello there... just a quick question... Around two years ago I played a game similar to this one and I thought it would be this one. In this game you could chose what chores the slave always needed to do and there was even some nasty stuff like making her into a toilet, wich could lead to a disease... Now I downloaded this Slave Maker Game in expectation of getting said game I mentioned... But the interface is different und waaay more limited in options then I remembered (but Taiga, that I had used back then, is also here in the game so I was not so sure at first)

Does any one know how the game I mentioned is called? Or is it Slave Maker 3 and it was just made so limited later on?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers ;-)
sounds like Jack-o-nine-tails tho that isn't html game

Kunytran

Jun 24, 2020
So... under Images\Slaves\Morrigan there is a file called "retrieved.jpg" which i got a notification of it being a Trojan-Downloader.JS.Adload, anyone know if its a false positive?

alcoholcat

Jun 10, 2019
Here is Flashplayer 32 portable for windows. No install required, just open it and drag the .swf onto the window.
I got it from the Corruption of Champions folder, but ideally you should not trust me and download it from the Internet Archive.

Now, if you were like me and you were running the game from the .exe you might find that your saves are gone.
Here is how to get them back.

1. Open the game once through the .swf file
  2. Close the game
  3. navigate to
    %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\
    you can simply copy and paste that line into your start menu and you will be able to open the folder
  4. Open the folder with some numbers, then localhost -> Games -> SlaveMaker 3.5
  5. Copy all the contents of SlaveMaker3.exe into SlaveMaker3.swf
  6. Open the game. You should now be able to see your old save data :)
Hope this helps someone

View attachment flashplayer_32_sa.zip

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with the game getting stuck on the Wait! screen? I have had it sitting here for the past 20 minutes and nothing... All i have done so far was extract the files into one folder and tried to launch the .exe, still can't load it. Am i to do another thing before it plays?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the game getting stuck on the Wait! screen? I have had it sitting here for the past 20 minutes and nothing... All i have done so far was extract the files into one folder and tried to launch the .exe, still can't load it. Am i to do another thing before it plays?
Sadly the .exe doesn't work for most people. Basically just luck don't know why.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
How do I get a Cow Girl who doesn't end up being kidnapped by the Count whom I'll "never see again"? I have tried the milk her six times route and every time her training ends she ends up in their hands. (I have Bad Endings off) I searched here and the okatu wiki and didn't find anything addressing this. TIA for any tips!

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
is the 3.5.2 the latest version or are there anymore addtions the slave list? and does the download contain all the slave lists?

May 29, 2017
How do I get a Cow Girl who doesn't end up being kidnapped by the Count whom I'll "never see again"? [...]
Regretfully, you can't. :(
You can raise Ponygirls, or Catgirls, or Lesbians/Gay, not Cowgirls. There is no such a thing like a "Cowgirl Training" option.
It's not a bug. It's just that that kind of training was neither conceived nor implemented.

Reactions: subsub2010

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Figured I'd try again and sadly having the same issue where both applications (SMM and SlaveMaker3) are both not working (SlaveMaker3 is stuck on Wait... and SMM has the flash icon), have people found any workarounds for those two besides running the SWF file? I feel like I had issues when I tried the SWF like it wouldn't let me reload often or some other issue.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Figured I'd try again and sadly having the same issue where both applications (SMM and SlaveMaker3) are both not working (SlaveMaker3 is stuck on Wait... and SMM has the flash icon), have people found any workarounds for those two besides running the SWF file? I feel like I had issues when I tried the SWF like it wouldn't let me reload often or some other issue.
Hey, I am playing the game pretty religiously right now.
I just downloaded the Flash Game player and its running pretty well. I open the flash game player and just drop the swf in the player and it works. Is that not working for you? I am using alcoholcat's player from above.
https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-maker-v3-5-02-cmacleod42.11878/post-4919064

Personally, this game has a bit of charm for me that is different from Brothel King. I still like Brothel King, but I guess this is just nostalgia because I played this a loooong time ago and now I am back to playing it and it looks pretty complete.

I know there was a mention of new girls. I wouldn't mind seeing recent characters in this game... like Aqua from Konosuba or someone like that.

All n' all, fun stuff!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Is the game no longer updated and if so, is a SM4 going to come or nobody taking up the 'job/task' of making such a game yet? o_O

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Is the game no longer updated and if so, is a SM4 going to come or nobody taking up the 'job/task' of making such a game yet? o_O
3 had it's source code release around 2019 and any slave maker/sim brothel was on makings put dropped ages ago was it futanaripalace that had it until they dropped it

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes