Oct 29, 2017
Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported or used... is there a way to start the game anyway?

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018
Did anyone find their slaves locked into minimum of 40 lust/nymp?? Kinda annoying have to deal with such a high min when slave -> dickgirl.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Did anyone find their slaves locked into minimum of 40 lust/nymp?? Kinda annoying have to deal with such a high min when slave -> dickgirl.
I'm guessing it's has something about the slave you are training. Have you checked the wiki?

Vorastrix

Mar 19, 2018
I've had it happen a couple times. The slave is under the effect of an aphrodisiac. There is an item in the shop that reduces lust by 5-10 points (can't remember exactly) but you need to use that to get their lust back to 0 and that should fix it. There might be more to it but that is what I can remember at this time.

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
yeah and? Workupload has the full game just in 5 parts.....
but how the hell would you install it? part 1 and part 2 are of the same size with same named rar files...
Installation from those 5 parts is pretty confusing
Edit - got myself even more confused just part one is almost 7 Gb... And it seems to work as intended... Why is there other parts then?

Last edited:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
but how the hell would you install it? part 1 and part 2 are of the same size with same named rar files...
Installation from those 5 parts is pretty confusing
Edit - got myself even more confused just part one is almost 7 Gb... And it seems to work as intended... Why is there other parts then?
It's the same i just split the 7gb into 5 parts that's it winrar will extract part 1 to 5 if you have them then you have the full 7gb game folder....

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
is it better to install one pack at a time or install them all together and play?
Depends on you. If you can download the entire Mega download in one go at 6+ gigs, go for it. If it's easier to download all 6 packs at under 2 gigs each, maybe once per day if that works for you because of data limits, do that. You need all six parts for the whole game.

Jun 30, 2018
Depends on you. If you can download the entire Mega download in one go at 6+ gigs, go for it. If it's easier to download all 6 packs at under 2 gigs each, maybe once per day if that works for you because of data limits, do that. You need all six parts for the whole game.
i meant the 12 slave packs i started the game with slave pack 1 only installed i have all other 11 but i am not sure if i should finish the content of each pack alone first or something like some games the content is added when you add the new pack into the game

Jun 30, 2018
also should i seek all endings in the game for every single slave or is that just a crazy thing to try and do with how many slaves there are in the game?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
You can download the slave packs as you need them. It's not necessary to do all the slaves in pack 1 before moving on to pack 2. Shampoo, Akane, and Ranma have history together - they're all from the same show - so completing them first is nice, but you're free to jump around as you like.

[EDIT]

As for your second question, there are many general endings, but I'm guessing you're asking about the special endings that some slaves have? I personally will aim for an ending with a slave, and if I fail, I might reload from a previous save to get the ending I want, but as for trying to get each ending? Not for me, but if after you get the first ending and you want to get the others, have at 'er.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
Apr 19, 2020
I personally will aim for an ending with a slave, and if I fail, I might reload from a previous save to get the ending I want
Pffft.... GFL man, I failed miserably to get the marriage ending with Peach, even after trying cheats to max stuff. Tried everything in the playbook. Even got her to max-all except like 3 missing points in temper or something, without cheats. No ending. :cry:

Why I came here: How do I make slaves and a story? Even the manager tries to use flash player, but only looks for the official installation. I even tried to open the manager with my portable flash player and nothing. This makes me less than hopeful I'll have success creating a slave. Willing to try though. How are slaves made for this game?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes