Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
One of the assistants, Rhea, is your sister. She starts under age but it looks like there is an event trigger for when she ages that you can start using her for training sessions.
Is that after her birthday? I'm having a hard time finding much info on this and her bday is so far away.

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
I'm working on an overhaul for this game.

Don't get me wrong the game is a lot of fun. But let's face it, the game was left in a bit of a mess. A lot of the girls are completely unfinished, don't fit the game, or do not have enough content to even be worth using. Not to mention the things that were left bugged or unusable.

My plan for the game is as follows.
  1. Clean, all of the basic art and replace all poor quality pictures.
  2. Polish and expand all existing girl packs.
  3. Completely replace all out-of-place girl packs and packs that flat out don't have the image variety to justify even having a pack. With completely new characters.
  4. Really, dig into the girl's event code and learn how to make new ones. If anyone has a good grasp on this and wants to help just DM me.
That's it, for now, anything else is too far out to plan for.

Reactions: DarkWind99
Apr 19, 2020
I'm working on an overhaul for this game.

Don't get me wrong the game is a lot of fun. But let's face it, the game was left in a bit of a mess. A lot of the girls are completely unfinished, don't fit the game, or do not have enough content to even be worth using. Not to mention the things that were left bugged or unusable.

My plan for the game is as follows.
  1. Clean, all of the basic art and replace all poor quality pictures.
  2. Polish and expand all existing girl packs.
  3. Completely replace all out-of-place girl packs and packs that flat out don't have the image variety to justify even having a pack. With completely new characters.
  4. Really, dig into the girl's event code and learn how to make new ones. If anyone has a good grasp on this and wants to help just DM me.
That's it, for now, anything else is too far out to plan for.
tbh I've been considering just making a spiritual successor on an actual engine like Unity probably. Could resemble Natsuki's Imprisonment Life. Someone's gotta make a new SM cuz even flash is dead, and the portable flash doesn't solve all problems. I'd sure as hell dl a cleaned up more focused SM though.

Does anyone know of an updated description of endings and girls? Otakubell doesn't go as far as the latest version and some info there differs from the latest version.

Reactions: Bricecube

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
tbh I've been considering just making a spiritual successor on an actual engine like Unity probably. Could resemble Natsuki's Imprisonment Life. Someone's gotta make a new SM cuz even flash is dead, and the portable flash doesn't solve all problems. I'd sure as hell dl a cleaned up more focused SM though.

Does anyone know of an updated description of endings and girls? Otakubell doesn't go as far as the latest version and some info there differs from the latest version.
I don't see the need for a spiritual successor when SM is so easy to edit. The fact that Flash is dead doesn't matter. Especially when we have programs like Flash Decompiler Trillix that allow for simple editing of SWF files. There are zero aspects of SM that cant be worked with.

Now a argument can be made that SM is not even a game right now and more of a bear framework for a game, for example, I could remake this whole game in a different engine in a week or two. But why players already know and love this game for what it is. Why change?

Last edited:
Reactions: Imadicksymbitch

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
Why change?
There's plenty of room for iterating on the existing game. Doing what amounts to an HD remake is a great idea but if we were sticking to hypotheticals, a new game could add...

• Much more involved individual missions. More endings per slave, more directions to take the training than whatever unique fetish the creator was able to find lots of fan art of.
  • Free form training. Maybe some slaves don't have explicit numbers you follow, maybe others you buy at market to train and sell yourself, meaning you finish when you decide you want to stop.
  • Building out endings for slaves that historically were confined to singular characters. So instead of a corruption ending being restricted to a handful of characters, virtually every slave has some variant of it.
  • Self-aware continuity. Repeatedly dipping into specific training paths is acknowledged by the game. Consistently completing difficult training paths unlocks 'hidden' characters, harder characters to train, and changes the meta-plot of the game. And for that matter the game could be tooled to understand the, "But how am I supposed to read this? There's no pictures!" types and unlock slaves that are essentially picture heavy and text light.
  • Much more unified art direction. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure some of the art assets used in the slave maker games date back to the 90's? It shows, is all I'm saying. It's really distracting when you jump from fairly modern artwork to extant examples of "DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT A JPEG IS?" memes.
  • Take advantage of modern technology. Modern game engines can be much more sophisticated and could lend themselves to something like real time operations where you're allowed to queue up, say, a week worth of training and then sit back and watch the montage as the week plays out.
  • The problem isn't just that Flash was discontinued, the problem was that flash was a terrible platform outside of it's intended niche. It's a strong example of how being first out the game isn't necessarily best; flash was as popular as it was because it was the first widely available means of adding interactive content to web pages. But was also a pain to optimize for because it's ease of access attracted complete novices with no concept of efficiency. And of course Flash is inherently insecure. When you run a search for 'slave maker' your first few pages of hits are still highly suspect websites that are most likely malware boats.
But why players already know and love this game for what it is.
Every good game exists at the expense of another one that never got made. Tons of bad games exist because someone killed a much better game project. People's time is precious and finite and you shouldn't be afraid that you'll somehow damage something that already exists because some other people are naturally inclined to ask how they could improve on it. I'm not saying, "don't remake Slave Maker" or anything of the sort, it's a great example of something that could be modernized without needing to reinvent the wheel. But I'm also saying that there's plenty of room to improve things other than image quality and writing.

Apr 19, 2020
Why change?
Cuz honestly there are things I'd strait-up change about the game if I could, like character-specific dialogue, and girls who already know each other (Kasumi/Ayane etc) having specific dialogue, balancing stat requirements (12 Obedience to get her up the ass but 70 to take off her clothes?) and adding a Force Her option, since you are the only one in town who can't do it.

The slums, the farm, tentacles... Peach/Sophitia and Sophitia's story, Tifa's story, your own story if you chose Ex-Milk Slave or Cock of Demonic Origin... but you can't do it. Hell no, needs fixed. It pretty much counts as a missing feature imo. I'm not a babysitter, I'm a mawfuckin' slave owner, and my Demonic Cock™ says I don't have a heart of gold.

Refusals should get more than a stern talking to, followed by a 2-hour rest and free dance lessons. Just Force Her, and she'll take a -5 Temperament | -5 Joy | +3 Tiredness hit to her, with a +2 Dominance | +5 Tiredness | +5 Corruption to you.

Also Marriage for you and some lucky lady (slave). All that Love and I can't officially marry anyone, but people I sell slaves to can. Maybe I don't wanna be a single slave owner. :cry: And Kasumi is shown wearing a wedding dress, looking exactly like she's about to marry you. Plus it could be a major boost to Refinement if you made your fiancée Famous before the ending.

Plus with Force Her as an option, you could have a hard-to-get Stockholm Wife ending, for the truly Corrupt. Let's make use of that corruption meter, dammit. Would be a very smooth addition to Cock of Demonic Origin. Best to limit 1 waifu, with wife dialogue on random mornings (and nights?). She could also help you perform nefarious deeds to disobedient slaves why not.

Plus I'd sure like music. I'd love to have different music for different girls. I'd love listening to various Super Mario tunes while training Peach or Daisy. Or the DOA Xtreme 2 OS while training Kasumi/Ayane. (y)

Reactions: Bricecube

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Cuz honestly there are things I'd strait-up change about the game if I could, like character-specific dialogue, and girls who already know each other (Kasumi/Ayane etc) having specific dialogue, balancing stat requirements (12 Obedience to get her up the ass but 70 to take off her clothes?) and adding a Force Her option, since you are the only one in town who can't do it.

The slums, the farm, tentacles... Peach/Sophitia and Sophitia's story, Tifa's story, your own story if you chose Ex-Milk Slave or Cock of Demonic Origin... but you can't do it. Hell no, needs fixed. It pretty much counts as a missing feature imo. I'm not a babysitter, I'm a mawfuckin' slave owner, and my Demonic Cock™ says I don't have a heart of gold.

Refusals should get more than a stern talking to, followed by a 2-hour rest and free dance lessons. Just Force Her, and she'll take a -5 Temperament | -5 Joy | +3 Tiredness hit to her, with a +2 Dominance | +5 Tiredness | +5 Corruption to you.

Also Marriage for you and some lucky lady (slave). All that Love and I can't officially marry anyone, but people I sell slaves to can. Maybe I don't wanna be a single slave owner. :cry: And Kasumi is shown wearing a wedding dress, looking exactly like she's about to marry you. Plus it could be a major boost to Refinement if you made your fiancée Famous before the ending.

Plus with Force Her as an option, you could have a hard-to-get Stockholm Wife ending, for the truly Corrupt. Let's make use of that corruption meter, dammit. Would be a very smooth addition to Cock of Demonic Origin. Best to limit 1 waifu, with wife dialogue on random mornings (and nights?). She could also help you perform nefarious deeds to disobedient slaves why not.

Plus I'd sure like music. I'd love to have different music for different girls. I'd love listening to various Super Mario tunes while training Peach or Daisy. Or the DOA Xtreme 2 OS while training Kasumi/Ayane. (y)
I’m sorry, I think, that I worded my last past very poorly. All I meant to say was. I see no reason to move away from flash or start over remaking the entire game. I have zero problems adding to and changing the existing game. I actually just got music working. Now I’m cleaning up the market pics and holy fuck the original dev sucked ass at cutting out screen shot. I can also do 99% of what you posted.

But this project is not my main priority. That would be my own slave management game I’ve been working on for several months now. So it will take a good bit.

Apr 19, 2020
I’m sorry, I think, that I worded my last past very poorly. All I meant to say was. I see no reason to move away from flash or start over remaking the entire game. I have zero problems adding to and changing the existing game. I actually just got music working. Now I’m cleaning up the market pics and holy fuck the original dev sucked ass at cutting out screen shot. I can also do 99% of what you posted.

But this project is not my main priority. That would be my own slave management game I’ve been working on for several months now. So it will take a good bit.
Wait, so you're already making a new SM-like game?? XD Then I been preachin' to the choir. :cool:

I wanna edit SM too. Like right now. Do I need to know a language? (C+, js etc) Or is it all easy to figure out? I can easily see this taking over my life till I've spruced TF out of SM. I never wanted to abandon it. Just really wanted to see a new one in the making for the future, on an engine that hasn't been discontinued, made by someone who still develops it. :p

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Wait, so you're already making a new SM-like game?? XD Then I been preachin' to the choir. :cool:

I wanna edit SM too. Like right now. Do I need to know a language? (C+, js etc) Or is it all easy to figure out? I can easily see this taking over my life till I've spruced TF out of SM. I never wanted to abandon it. Just really wanted to see a new one in the making for the future, on an engine that hasn't been discontinued, made by someone who still develops it. :p
Well, that’s great. Let’s work together then zero point in both of us working on an overhaul of the same game. Although there would be a lot we need to go over. DM me when you read this preferably with discord info if you’re comfortable with that. Then can get you set up with the right software and figure out a development plan. I want to keep working on the art so I will probably have you start working on the girls.

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
At least you need a new engine , as it's flashbased , adobe discontinued flash .. now i cannot play this game at all anymore since i build a new computer as adobe flash cannot be downloaded anymore , been looking for replacements , but none are able to run the game .. i am not sure but do we need java also for this game ? anyone know?

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
At least you need a new engine , as it's flashbased , adobe discontinued flash .. now i cannot play this game at all anymore since i build a new computer as adobe flash cannot be downloaded anymore , been looking for replacements , but none are able to run the game .. i am not sure but do we need java also for this game ? anyone know?
All you need is the Flashplayer that's linked below the game's download links to run the game. Do not use the .exe.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so just downloaded the game with all the slave packs and the flash games forever player. however some things wont load. pics of my charater and the map for walking. any idea how to fix?

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Can anyone teach me how to install please? I extracted the file, applied the update 3.1 and 3.2 but when i open the exe file and click new game, it just apppear "wait" and doesnt work.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Can anyone teach me how to install please? I extracted the file, applied the update 3.1 and 3.2 but when i open the exe file and click new game, it just apppear "wait" and doesnt work.
Use the Standalone Flash Player in the first post to run the swf instead.

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone have a way to get the Discord version without going to the Discord? I refuse to give my phone number to Discord and now it won't let me in.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone have a way to get the Discord version without going to the Discord? I refuse to give my phone number to Discord and now it won't let me in.
Sorry don't know, but I feel ya on the phone number thing I am tired of all these fucking data miners making money off my info , they just want to sell your shit so you can be spammed to death on your phone.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes