bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
ok not sure what to do here ive downloaded both the torrent and also the slaves list i assumed the slaves list was a list of whats in the torrent?anyways i got the torrent and when i click to play it auto closes right away so then i tried copy/paste the slaves list files and put them into slaves game folder and again it just auto closes so what do i have to do anyone else got that issue?
The Slave list is just a list of which slaves from games, anime etc are in this game with all packs.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
i cant get the game running at all sure its something on my end just dunno what?
thers 2 game exe files SlaveMaker3.exe tells me to update my flash player or what ever irrelevant as its obsolete of course
AND then SMM.exe opens and hangs for about 3 seconds then closes
Use the standalone flash player and open the swf instead. The exe doesn't work anymore. Not sure about SMM.exe.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Use the standalone flash player and open the swf instead. The exe doesn't work anymore. Not sure about SMM.exe.
do you have a link for it all ive found is of course adobe but wont let me get it cuz its no good anymore

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
do you have a link for it all ive found is of course adobe but wont let me get it cuz its no good anymore
if you are looking for the program to launch swf files, search for "flash player debug" in a browser search engine you should find something like
Adobe Flash Player Debugger 32.0.0.453
this is what you would use

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive tried to play this game now 3 or 4x and always stuck on slave market screen 0 options to go anywhere or anything??spam clicked entire page and nadda image_2022-05-14_133900866.png

Last edited:

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
ive tried to play this game now 3 or 4x and always stuck on slave market screen 0 options to go anywhere or anything??
Assuming you are on the version listed (3.5.02) and are on the Slave Market screen that immediately follows picking your house, you should see a bunch of slave options (Shampoo, Belldandy, Tifa etc.). Clicking on one of these slaves should advance you to the next screen where it allows you to pick an assistant to help train the slave followed by a bit of background about the slave you choose where the game starts proper.

If this is not what you are talking about, can you post a screen shot so we are on the same page?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Assuming you are on the version listed (3.5.02) and are on the Slave Market screen that immediately follows picking your house, you should see a bunch of slave options (Shampoo, Belldandy, Tifa etc.). Clicking on one of these slaves should advance you to the next screen where it allows you to pick an assistant to help train the slave followed by a bit of background about the slave you choose where the game starts proper.

If this is not what you are talking about, can you post a screen shot so we are on the same page?
no matter what i do im locked to the page explained and screen shoted above i right click little grey menu pops i select forward nothing happens then too not sure whats up pissing me off tho tired of restarting just to circle jerk

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
That "Wait" silhouette with the girl and whip in the middle of the screen, kinda hard to see sometimes, is the "loading" icon. Is is moving or frozen?

If it is moving, the game likely just needs a bit more time to do its thing. If it is frozen for more than 30 seconds, it sounds like something went wrong on the backend. Unfortunately, I would be no good in troubleshooting that, sorry.

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
The game is too big more than 4 gig. I have bad experience with those games most of thim are novels with no or little options like hentai but not true hentai.
Is this game so or it's game with reason for big size?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
The game is too big more than 4 gig. I have bad experience with those games most of thim are novels with no or little options like hentai but not true hentai.
Is this game so or it's game with reason for big size?
The slave pictures are probably the reason for the file size. It's not a novel.

Feb 1, 2021
Okay, as someone who can't download like 7GB of data, is Slavemaker revised on Gamcore close to this most recent update?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes