h1reg

Aug 9, 2019
I solved the Slave Maker startup problem on my Windows10 this way:
1. Download:
2. set compatibility mode to windows7 for flashplayer32_0r0_371_winax.exe
3. Install flashplayer32_0r0_371_winax.exe and refuse updates from Adobe.
Profit!!! (SlaveMaker3.exe and SMM.exe - both files worked)

hope this will be helpful

NoMoney8000

Aug 31, 2022
I solved the Slave Maker startup problem on my Windows10 this way:
1. Download:
2. set compatibility mode to windows7 for flashplayer32_0r0_371_winax.exe
3. Install flashplayer32_0r0_371_winax.exe and refuse updates from Adobe.
Profit!!! (SlaveMaker3.exe and SMM.exe - both files worked)

hope this will be helpful
when i used your method i couldn't save for some reason.
did you have this problem as well?

Reactions: Carthago

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just use this, just extract it to desktop or something where you can easily access it then open the flash player and put the swf file into it and then boom it will work.

another method is right click on swf file and click on open with, select adobe flash player 32 sa ( if its not there on list click on choose another app then browse where your flash player is ) then click ok you are set now double click on swf file to open your game.

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
Save once and allow the game to store local files. Save again and it should stick. Make sure that your saves aren't being deleted. CCleaner can delete saves, for example.
yh but the thing is when i start the game it asks me to make a charecter which i do
then i press the load option and the game takes me to a load game screen where there are no saves present for me to load
so i dont get to save anywhere before that load game screen comes

it takes me from here
1666211571621.png

to here

1666211628102.png

after this i have no idea what to do

dafdasfs

Jul 10, 2021
wait if i download the torrent file and torrent the game is that the full game, or do i also need to download image packs

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
yh but the thing is when i start the game it asks me to make a charecter which i do
then i press the load option and the game takes me to a load game screen where there are no saves present for me to load
so i dont get to save anywhere before that load game screen comes

it takes me from here
View attachment 2111200

to here

View attachment 2111202

after this i have no idea what to do
It's been awhile, but I believe: Don't click on load unless you want to load a character build you saved previously. (This lets you start a new game from the same build so you don't have to pick all of the same options over again.) Instead, either click 'advanced' to go through and select each desired option manually or click 'pick package' to select one of the pre-assembled character builds.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes