whycakal

Jan 31, 2019
brother this shit is not working, i tried swf also Project content debugger and flash update 32 but its not working. it crashes when i create my character and begin game. such a shame

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
could you add this?

So that they need to download basic pack then they can pick which slave pack they want to use than download the whole 6-7 gb - average 1gb for basic+1 slave pack.

Basic Pack

Assistants Pack

Google Drive

Events Pack
Google Drive

Minor Slaves Pack
Google Drive

Slave Pack 1

Google Drive

Slave Pack 2
Google Drive

Slave Pack 3

Google Drive

Slave Pack 4

Google Drive

Slave Pack 5

Google Drive

Slave Pack 6

Google Drive

Slave Pack 7

Google Drive

Slave Pack 8
Google Drive

Slave Pack 9

Google Drive

Slave Pack 10

Google Drive

Slave Pack 11

Google Drive

Slave Pack 12

Google Drive
Can it be played with joiplay?

Kasumi1

Jan 17, 2023
Is there a special folder or place to put minor slaves? I extracted them to the folder like everything else and put assistants in assistants folders...etc. However I tried putting the minor slaves in images with the minor slaves but they won't show up in the game(at the slave auction place). What am I doing wrong? Where do I put them?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Is there a special folder or place to put minor slaves? I extracted them to the folder like everything else and put assistants in assistants folders...etc. However I tried putting the minor slaves in images with the minor slaves but they won't show up in the game(at the slave auction place). What am I doing wrong? Where do I put them?
Images/Minor Slaves/Name of slave

So the Winry minor slave's images would be in SlaveMaker3/Images/Minor Slaves/Winry.

Minor slaves only get their complete image sets when you select to fully train them. They should show up at the slave auction as long as they're installed. So the images in the minor slaves folder and the configuration.txt file that tells the game that they're there.

Kasumi1

Jan 17, 2023
Images/Minor Slaves/Name of slave

So the Winry minor slave's images would be in SlaveMaker3/Images/Minor Slaves/Winry.

Minor slaves only get their complete image sets when you select to fully train them. They should show up at the slave auction as long as they're installed. So the images in the minor slaves folder and the configuration.txt file that tells the game that they're there.
ok I did the first one and still no minor slaves. What configuration.txt file? Is that the configuration 1 file? Do I have to add all the names manually?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
ok I did the first one and still no minor slaves. What configuration.txt file? Is that the configuration 1 file? Do I have to add all the names manually?
You need to add a line to configuration1.xml to point the game to your new slaves or they won't show up, but I don't know how to do that. Maybe someone who is more familiar with the game can help.

Kasumi1

Jan 17, 2023
You need to add a line to configuration1.xml to point the game to your new slaves or they won't show up, but I don't know how to do that. Maybe someone who is more familiar with the game can help.
ok so this odd they are showing up in the game when I go for a walk with the slave but not when I use slavemaker's action. that is odd but I can deal with this. thank you for the help

edit: Now I seem to have a problem with the back being all white and not being able to read anything.

Last edited:

ilias67

Jan 26, 2023
Hi guys can anyone help? I downloaded the game, it starts with English and immediately the language change to Russian the system and settings are at english but on the English folder in the xml files everything is in russian.. do anyone know where I can find an enlish version? or English xml files?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Ooookay, I'm having a weird problem, extracted everything, merged everything in to one folder, and none of the launchers work. Just open to blank whiteness.

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
Ooookay, I'm having a weird problem, extracted everything, merged everything in to one folder, and none of the launchers work. Just open to blank whiteness.
Did you apply both updates ('Update 3.5.01' and 'Fix 3.5.02')?
I missed that in the first attempt, and therefore the game did not start.
Afterwards, I was able to use a flash player to run the game.

But honestly, I did not even play the game. In my opinion, the handling is horrible. The interface was a mess, and so I lost interest really quick.

pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
how do you unlock cosplay contest with samus? she met the cosplay girls at sleazy bar then went like 50 more times but it's still not there.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Ya i got zero clue what to do i tried using the in built launcher it just freeze at one point or another tried flash it also just freezes i will require some aid here or if i can get to the slave screen and try to buy a slave just loads forever

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes