EternalRegret

Dec 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to use anything other than the .swf file? Adobe's all fucked and the .swf format isn't my favorite

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
When I try and use the .exe I can’t click on Start it’ll try to bring me to an Internet explorer page.
It might be dependent on hardware. I have this ancient 8 year old laptop that the exe works fine on, but it doesn't work on my newer laptop or my desktop.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
How do I give my self infinite starter points?
Edit configuration.xml with a word editor of choice (I use WordPad), then chance
<!-- SLAVE MAKER only defaults -->
<SlaveMakerDefaults>

<!-- SlaveMaker customisation points -->
<CustomPoints>100000</CustomPoints>

I use 100000, as it's sufficiently high enough to not run out.

Reactions: Am I Hidden

Am I Hidden

Nov 12, 2020
Edit configuration.xml with a word editor of choice (I use WordPad), then chance
<!-- SLAVE MAKER only defaults -->
<SlaveMakerDefaults>

<!-- SlaveMaker customisation points -->
<CustomPoints>100000</CustomPoints>

I use 100000, as it's sufficiently high enough to not run out.
THANK YOU!! How I edit gold?

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
How do I give my self infinite starter points?
If you don't want to edit files, you can just use Cheat Engine.
Select the Adobe Flash Player process and use the exact value 4 bytes integer <number of point>*8 to find the needed number. Then change it to <needed number of point>*8 (like 8000 to have 1000 point). *8 is a formula common for flash games.
Works for both starting points and gold you have.

XINSHWNY

May 21, 2017
a bunch of images are missing I can access certain slaves by choosing their names but their images wont work at all plz help

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
a bunch of images are missing I can access certain slaves by choosing their names but their images wont work at all plz help
When you download full archive you need to extract everything, every archive around, in the single folder.

blazebot

Mar 5, 2021
So I've downloaded all the packs and extracted them into the same folder, then applied the Update and Fix, but when I attempt to run the game it yells at me for having an outdated version of Adobe Flash (which is now deprecated software) and trying to use the Ruffle web extension to support Flash in a browser throws an error saying it the html file cannot find the .swf file even though it certainly exists and exists in the location the browser is looking for it. Any ideas?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
So I've downloaded all the packs and extracted them into the same folder, then applied the Update and Fix, but when I attempt to run the game it yells at me for having an outdated version of Adobe Flash (which is now deprecated software) and trying to use the Ruffle web extension to support Flash in a browser throws an error saying it the html file cannot find the .swf file even though it certainly exists and exists in the location the browser is looking for it. Any ideas?
Use the stand-alone Flash player. There's links in here, iirc. Just "Search" the thread, the site lets you do that. :)

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes