archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, i tried it out, and pretty sure that you can't get more then 9 floors: variable for avalable floors go beyond 9, but when you look up in your slave list, it stays 9, most likely hardcoded somewhere, so no luck here. I guess they didn't want to give us more floors cause of save file loading time and size, its already loading long as it is.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone know about more games like this? I just love it. Only thing... i don't like furries, monsters, snakes, tentacles and basicly 99% of the girls in this game... but the system is great. So if anyone knows this game in a more human form. please share.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone know about more games like this? I just love it. Only thing... i don't like furries, monsters, snakes, tentacles and basicly 99% of the girls in this game... but the system is great. So if anyone knows this game in a more human form. please share.
Have to broaden your horizons man. Monsters, furries it's all good.
Try SoldGirl Town I believe it's on here. You may like it.

deltajan

May 7, 2018
Buy the 1,000,000 cheap girls or less without scars. Then back to dungeon and where it says "Slaves" you can sell them for a profit. of not wait a couple days. your 700k can turn into 20-50mil. Repeat. Go to Green chick every day and look for cheap slaves.

Give green chick your profits when you hit over that 1bil mark or whatever. Make sure you have cash enough to buy more cheap slaves.

at around the 3 bil mark you unlock 2 more slave types. Then more as you pay off your debt. At zero dept there is no interest and pretty much free play.

NOTE the more you borrow or owe your interest goes up as well. Just pay off the debt first THEN make monsters together.
you the real hero here man

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
I'm on Windows 10 LTSB and I'm getting the scaling error however when I go to compatibility I only have the option "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" which when enabled doesn't fix the problem.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Okay I know but I ask how can I more than 999 borw my Location is set of Japan but the game chrash
Firstly, the version in the first post is very outdated. Both translation and the game. Later pages have more current versions, which fix the issue, AFAIK.
Secondly, you don't need location, you need time and numbers format, more specifically the divider symbol that marks thousands(every three orders).

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have download the game but if i want purchase a slave it says i have not enough money but i have 5.000.000.000 on the start. and the one slave cost only 175.500 so why cant i purchase?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I have download the game but if i want purchase a slave it says i have not enough money but i have 5.000.000.000 on the start. and the one slave cost only 175.500 so why cant i purchase?
That's -5.000.000.000 plant lady throws you in a hole. You have to borrow another 400-500k to start. No sweat, follow my plan earlier in this thread and you'll be fine.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
what do you mean may i can help
It's one of the stats in the game, it affects the effectiveness of training and seems to be one of the moods a slave can have, it's above the pride stat and below the tension stat (at least in the modded version).

To me it kinda sucks seeing all your slaves looking constantly dead on the inside y'know?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
It's one of the stats in the game, it affects the effectiveness of training and seems to be one of the moods a slave can have, it's above the pride stat and below the tension stat (at least in the modded version).

To me it kinda sucks seeing all your slaves looking constantly dead on the inside y'know?

Well i play that too and let me give you a info: Try to pleasure her first with a dildo or with something other dont penetrate her with your cock let her come many times to orgasm after that you sleep and wait until the pleasure from the slave is full and make the same pleasure again and after a while she likes it and you can after a while fuck her then.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes