Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
She looks nice, a shame there is so few to do with harpy like girls without feets and arms.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I dropped this after a short period of time. the English is cringe inducing and the dialog is slow forcing the player to always wait for it to finish writing instead of just....showing the entire paragraph.
even then i see nothing of value to continue with this experience.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Thoughts
I dropped this after a short period of time. the English is cringe inducing and the dialog is slow forcing the player to always wait for it to finish writing instead of just....showing the entire paragraph.
even then i see nothing of value to continue with this experience.
While the dialogue is certainly slow, there is basically 0 actual story so you only see dialogue like... 3, maybe 4 times.

Basically just play this for the 'gameplay' rather than the story. If it's not your thing that's fine, but if the talking is the main issue you have with a japanese game translated to english and there's basically no real story aside from 2 scenes then... fair enough, I've quit games for less.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
um... That's a lot. and I think would be cheating considering I haven't even paid off the first Billion Capture.PNG

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
um... That's a lot. and I think would be cheating considering I haven't even paid off the first Billion View attachment 153874
It's not cheating/bug - Albino (and other Color mutations) has one of the biggest multipliers in game plus she is Hairless and Pregnant (multipliers are listed in Sell option).
But it can be a bug if you changed Date coding in Region Settings when game is opened.

oh, and what's the best way to raise their skill level?
If she's Trained (or Pride is 0.0%): Oral. If not: Paizuri, but Anal gives you more % in other stats. But it's raised only by using penis!

Also remember to decrease Tension to minimum and raise Shame to max before starting real training (on the first attempt) because it have biggest impact on training speed aside your Train stat (each training gives you some % in that skill).
For Tension best is Feathered Broom (or what it's translated) on lvl3 and for Shame vibrating(!!) Rotors on nipples and clit + turned on vibrators in orifices (also on lvl 3).

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the tips. And what I meant by cheating was skipping the game, I saved and sold her and it basically just sent me to the end of the game. If I wanted that I'd just grab the 100% save

W65

May 31, 2018
Thanks for the tips. And what I meant by cheating was skipping the game, I saved and sold her and it basically just sent me to the end of the game. If I wanted that I'd just grab the 100% save
It's a stock-market-like game, so you don't need to feel guilty about landing in the long tail--it's just good luck.

Reactions: Reluser

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The economy of the world in this game is seriously fucked. Their currency value must be super low. It costs 10 millions for one dose of aphrodisiac! WTF!!!!??? Fun fact : During the reign of the last Czar of Russia, their currency had almost no value that the price for a SINGLE LOAF of Bread was ONE FUCKING CART FULL OF Ruble!!!

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
You know ... Aphrodisiacs cost 10^7 and are End Game option, when you repaid your debt (5x10^9) and should have >10^9 (in slaves and money) of in game currency. Also you don't need it after having 100% in Training skill and leaning some basic technics (with Toys).
If you are lucky enough you can even earn 1,3x10^10 in less than 30 days -> on 4th start I bought hairless, albino Lamia on lowest Race multiplier for ~1,5x10^7 near 12th Day and after some days I could sell her for that first amount because Lamia race multiplier was highest that day (but I didn't so I could use her as 2nd Parent in next generations).

Also "Fun" Fact: There is Long and short scale in metric prefix to tell about very large numbers. And for one number you can have two names if you are living in North America or Continental Europe. So I used Scientific Notation so there wont be any misinterpretation. :p

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You know ... Aphrodisiacs cost 10^7 and are End Game option, when you repaid your debt (5x10^9) and should have >10^9 (in slaves and money) of in game currency. Also you don't need it after having 100% in Training skill and leaning some basic technics (with Toys).
If you are lucky enough you can even earn 1,3x10^10 in less than 30 days -> on 4th start I bought hairless, albino Lamia on lowest Race multiplier for ~1,5x10^7 near 12th Day and after some days I could sell her for that first amount because Lamia race multiplier was highest that day (but I didn't so I could use her as 2nd Parent in next generations).

Also "Fun" Fact: There is Long and short scale in metric prefix to tell about very large numbers. And for one number you can have two names if you are living in North America or Continental Europe. So I used Scientific Notation so there wont be any misinterpretation. :p
Two names do you mean like this? 1300 can be pronounced as "13 hundred" or "1 thousand 3 hundred" ?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Two names do you mean like this? 1300 can be pronounced as "13 hundred" or "1 thousand 3 hundred" ?
That too, but I had in mind bigger numbers.
10^9 is "billion" in US and "miliard" (thousand million) in Continental Europe.
But 10^12 is "trillion" in US and "billion" in Europe.
Short scale use prefix/names for multiplying 1.000 when long scale is prefix/names for multiplying 1.000.000.
Here you can read about it.

Also: f95zone.com -> place for fap material and knowledge (well in my native language it sound better)

W65

May 31, 2018
It's pretty safe to assume that even the drugs are bought through interactions with what's-her-name. Since we do all our other trading through her, who's to say the prices aren't totally arbitrary? What flower-girl wants out of us is, I presume, the value added by the training of merchandise. By the time you're ready to use the drug, even that much money is relatively easy to come by--it's more of a reminder from her that you don't get anything for free. Whatever you end up paying or being paid in flowerbucks, it's pretty sure that she's doing her trading with the outside world in real money--and keeping it.

(This is like trying to analyze the narrative driving Duke Nukem or the deeper meaning behind Minesweeper, or something.)

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
It's pretty safe to assume that even the drugs are bought through interactions with what's-her-name. Since we do all our other trading through her, who's to say the prices aren't totally arbitrary? What flower-girl wants out of us is, I presume, the value added by the training of merchandise. By the time you're ready to use the drug, even that much money is relatively easy to come by--it's more of a reminder from her that you don't get anything for free. Whatever you end up paying or being paid in flowerbucks, it's pretty sure that she's doing her trading with the outside world in real money--and keeping it.

(This is like trying to analyze the narrative driving Duke Nukem or the deeper meaning behind Minesweeper, or something.)
Basically what merchants were doing during the California gold rush. They were the real winners.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Do you really need that mega link? I could suggest you to look for a torrent file on nyaa. But if you really need it that bad I could help you.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Honestly I found it best to download from (the mexashare link worked for me, obviously use ad-block or whatever). It was updating more often than this thread was back when the game was still being worked on, though no new updates since August (new positions/something with the first monster would be neat)

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Has anyone managed to edit the save?
For those who want to change the money with Cheat engine you can, after finding the value, change it in 8byte, otherwise you can only reach 4,294,967,295 with that method, I'm not noticing crashes because of this.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Good game but trying to train them hurts my index finger a lot since I have to keep holding down mouse button. After a awhile my finger surrendered and I had to stop playing.

Reactions: rocky19141
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes