Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Downloaded August version from Sukebei, applied the translation mod found here aaand now I don't see traits like virgin, hairles, in heat etc... any help?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Is that an alrauneotaurslime? with small tits? why is it always I breed 2 big titted slaves I get a small titted one!
I think I know the aswer. As you may haven seen most values go between 0.00 and 1.00.
I guess that things like the tits size are decided in part by the size to weight retio, for example:
Height x Weight = Bust Size
Another theory when you breed girl is that the game makes a calculation like this
Girl A bust size + Girl B bust size. And if the value excedes 1, then the games round it up for example 0.5 + 0.6 could give you a 0.1. Finally, the mutation chance could be taken in count like this:
(Girl A value + Girl B value) + Mutation chance base (the sum of total mutation point from bot girls, could be a subtraction too).
(0.75 + 0.5) + 0.3 = 0.55

Reactions: Mike2098

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I think I found a save exploit that some of you might like to play with:

If you save the game in the morning, you can reload the save to get an entirely new set of monsters in the office as if you were rolling over to a new day.

This may have been mentioned before, if so please ignore me. haha
Could someone else confirm this little glitch?

Reactions: Storm4n

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
If you save the game in the morning, you can reload the save to get an entirely new set of monsters in the office as if you were rolling over to a new day.
Considering that after you pay the debt you enter a sandbox mode with unlimited days, I don't really see how this can be more usefull that just skip the day. Also, dunno why, but even after I started to play the game in japanese from zero, it seems the monster girl shop gets broken. because I could only get one single Fairy/Pixie Girl.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've been trying to breed out everything except the markings from a demoness. I finally got everything except the hooved legs to be human, but every time I breed the mix with just the markings and the hooved legs, it takes away the markings specifically as if nothing else can be bred out. I do have another demoness in reserve that I can use to restart if breeding the hooved legs out isn't possible. Should I just scrap the current line and go for the backup?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I've been trying to breed out everything except the markings from a demoness. I finally got everything except the hooved legs to be human, but every time I breed the mix with just the markings and the hooved legs, it takes away the markings specifically as if nothing else can be bred out. I do have another demoness in reserve that I can use to restart if breeding the hooved legs out isn't possible. Should I just scrap the current line and go for the backup?
Maybe not 'scrap' the line, I noticed when trying to breed two rare colors together (the black+blue and an albino slime), that the end result always looked the same. Perhaps if you have a different blessing, like if you go for a separate mostly human looking line without the markings and breed with that blessing, then you'd get it? I know that when I first started, I had a human+hapula combo that was almost pure human aside from fuzzy arms. Alternatively, breed the hooved demon you have with an elf/dwarf to get as human'ish as possible (not sure of your full end goal aside from tattooed human)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe not 'scrap' the line, I noticed when trying to breed two rare colors together (the black+blue and an albino slime), that the end result always looked the same. Perhaps if you have a different blessing, like if you go for a separate mostly human looking line without the markings and breed with that blessing, then you'd get it? I know that when I first started, I had a human+hapula combo that was almost pure human aside from fuzzy arms. Alternatively, breed the hooved demon you have with an elf/dwarf to get as human'ish as possible (not sure of your full end goal aside from tattooed human)
You basically hit the nail on the head, I want to go full human with the markings, then breed in the markings from a succubus to get the hearts.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I ultimately just put the first, hooved, line on manual labor hold while I tested if the second would yield a better result. It did and I have a near human already with just the half demoness/first born of that line. I'll go back to the other once I am done with this one.

W65

May 31, 2018
This feels like exactly the type of game the dev could milk for a little extra money by releasing an expansion. Without a clever way of manipulating the sprites they captured from 3dcg, though, I imagine it would be a lot of manual labor.

Far as that goes, with significant UI cleanup, some new mechanics for body parts (to allow an easy increase of the base number of species), a better economics model, major streamlining of the current training paradigm (or just letting you spend money to take a blessing before training's finished) and some more work on the "story" portion, they could even finagle this same basic game into its own sequel. They did it with Doom 2, didn't they?

I guess the sales were pretty modest--about 1100 copies between both sides of DLSite if I'm reading things right. I guess that doesn't exactly encourage the dev to spring into action.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This feels like exactly the type of game the dev could milk for a little extra money by releasing an expansion. Without a clever way of manipulating the sprites they captured from 3dcg, though, I imagine it would be a lot of manual labor.

Far as that goes, with significant UI cleanup, some new mechanics for body parts (to allow an easy increase of the base number of species), a better economics model, major streamlining of the current training paradigm (or just letting you spend money to take a blessing before training's finished) and some more work on the "story" portion, they could even finagle this same basic game into its own sequel. They did it with Doom 2, didn't they?

I guess the sales were pretty modest--about 1100 copies between both sides of DLSite if I'm reading things right. I guess that doesn't exactly encourage the dev to spring into action.
1100 for you first realese, it's kinda like a sucess on its own.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The code deciding what gets added or taken when generating a child really seems to hate the reverse cross and other markings demonesses have. I have been through twenty-five births from my first born on the normal legs demoness line and 90% of the changes it makes involves taking away the markings. The other 10% has been adding back the claws, inhuman skin, or wings. I'm really starting to wish I knew what language it was programmed in, I mean actually knowing how to program in said language, so I could change it to be far less random.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018

Honestly I feel like when the game is finally finished (it does receive updates every now and then so who knows when it'll be considered "done"), there needs to be a way to do the initial monster rather than 'just' receive her blessing. Not even necessarily as a slave/training, but in general.

It'd also be neat if there were more positions rather than lying on the floor, though I have no idea how much work it'd be to even make something like doggy-style a thing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honestly I feel like when the game is finally finished (it does receive updates every now and then so who knows when it'll be considered "done"), there needs to be a way to do the initial monster rather than 'just' receive her blessing. Not even necessarily as a slave/training, but in general.

It'd also be neat if there were more positions rather than lying on the floor, though I have no idea how much work it'd be to even make something like doggy-style a thing.
It technically is finished, hence the completed tag. As for adding doggy style in, that would require redrawing every sprite combination from that perspective, so it would be a ton of work.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes