olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Is there any changelog for August versions??

Edit:
Changelog from user on ulmf:

"2018 8/1
· Change the hybridization process to a simple form
· Automatic sorting by race is implemented
· Fine adjustment

The text folder is still 13,800 bytes.

Edit: Okay, sorting by race means they are all sorted alphabetically by race. So good luck finding new ones...

8/4 EDIT
· Config.ini is provided so that users can set simple hybrid processing and automatic sorting

The new config file is just the new features turned off by default. I have no idea what simple mating is supposed to mean though..."

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
I believe it no longer uses parents + grandparents gene pool, from 4 people. Uses the parents gene pool, only from 2.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
That was from the quote. ;-)

But I also think that it something like that. Plus maybe there is lower chance for mutations in simple mating.

In June builds it was very random for me. I had girls with probability of mutation on <50% and it still gave me almost random traits/visuals.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
For simple mating and auto sorting, open the Config.ini file and change the 0 into 1.
Much needed, simple mating they just use traits from one generation above(From readme changelog)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
From it looks like the release from yesterday is up now, should be fun to look at later.

**As a reminder: if you have a save file and want to translate it, do NOT overwrite your data with the recent download, it apparently breaks things. I'm not sure if anyone figured out how to have old saves work with new downloads, but don't break your game and never see your waifu again, especially since considering the download size it's easier to just make another folder/save (at least compared to all the 1gig+ games and such)

***One final thing, apparently the ladies can't contain themselves anymore or haven't been eating well, their stamina is a lot lower and it seems like gaining points takes a lot longer.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Well, if you want your old saves to work, you only need to copy 3 files to the game dir from latest version of the game:
1. SlaveMatrix.exe
2. 2DGAMELIB.dll
3. Config.ini

cauld

May 26, 2017
May someone write normal changelog and maybe we add this in OP's post?
Because I don't understand: all changes - 9 rooms instead 5 and sorting in two versions?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
May someone write normal changelog and maybe we add this in OP's post?
Because I don't understand: all changes - 9 rooms instead 5 and sorting in two versions?
The original OP hasn't updated the file in a while, but someone posted a link on where to download the latest version for free. In this version, there's a file called "Read me" which has the changelog in Japanese, which I've attached.

Basically, from the original post, the game has been updated with: an increase in floors (which is really nice if you prefer mating with one of each race/oddities abound), an auto-fuck option, apparently some modifications to how the child gains traits if you use a blessing (haven't gotten that far/tested), and as I noted earlier it feels like the game has been rebalanced/bugfixed and the initial growth seems to take longer than I previously recalled.

Reactions: cauld

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Soooo, every slave I can purchase now costs exactly 9,999,999,999,999... any tips how to fix? I can't even add that much money through cheat engine... The limit to money I can force add seems to be 1,316,134,911. Can't seem to get any higher than that.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Soooo, every slave I can purchase now costs exactly 9,999,999,999,999... any tips how to fix? I can't even add that much money through cheat engine... The limit to money I can force add seems to be 1,316,134,911. Can't seem to get any higher than that.
Person on previous page had the same bug, but a person replied with this:

"Had same problem after changing clock/date settings from JP->UE (or EU->JP) while playing the game.
Because of that I could have repay my debt by 3rd day :p"

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Had same problem after changing clock/date settings from JP->UE (or EU->JP) while playing the game.
I have my debt paid and I'm pretty much just free playing at this point.
I didn't encounter this issue until I broke a slave and gained a blessing, then having a child with the traits boosted the value of the child to 9,999,999,999. Once I was at this point, every slave in the "market" also had the same value.
I figured out a solution, which isn't great but it works. Essentially I have to have a child which I don't mind selling, which is also bugged, the slaves worth the max amount cannot be selected for sale, instead I have to select a normal priced slave first, then click sale and THEN I can select the maxed slave for sale. Which then I can sell for 9,999,999,999 meaning I can buy 1 slave at a time. Yikes xD

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Okay, so I'm actually fairly positive I only had this issue because I used a save from the prior update with the new update. Derp.

Also, after a few hours of playing, I finally realized there is no way to disable the fucking sound. That song is slowly killing me.

Shit... after posting I realized there is a sound folder for background music.
derp x2

*Edit / update*

Sooo I've got the 9999999 bug again, except this time it is a result of attempting to fix some of the translations from the text files. I read somewhere (after my actions) that this can indeed ruin the save. Hate to start over, but whatever.
Let it serve as a warning.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Adding my latest save so that people can enjoy the 'end game'. Keep in mind there technically isn't a 100% save in a game like this, but this file has at least one of every race as a virgin aside from the very early races like lamia/harpies (some scarred), it has an insanely high amount of money so even if you find a rare slave you can just buy instantly, all tools/floors, and TWO super rare slimes (one with melanis, one with albinoism, which is a lot more valuable). Aside from 7 or so on the first page they aren't trained, but you should be able to have fun with any race you want/be able to buy anyone that catches your fancy.

*for those interested: the vast majority of time was spent trying to get a cyclops virgin, the fact that the scorpion also has albinoism is a great plus as was the slimes.

If you want to use it, just copy it to your save folder and change the first number to correspond with an open save slot.

**Correction, some races are still missing like Wyvern and maybe Alicorn, but these races are not rare and should show up within 5 days or so. Considering the two slimes and 5+ full floors though, you should be fine.

Reactions: Mike2098

LORDBUBBLE

Jul 17, 2018
Caught a black cat, should I nuke this save for bad luck? :b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually had the same issue as you did, and the cause of that is probably that you were playing on a translated ver but mixed up with the original jap. Ver( that's what I found on mine , not sure if yours' the same)
What I did was translate all the words in the file to one language(eng to jap or jap to eng, forgotten which worked but maybe you could try both)
Plus , remember to back up your savings when ever you try to update or make any changes to your file/game
Hope this helps :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I actually had the same issue as you did, and the cause of that is probably that you were playing on a translated ver but mixed up with the original jap. Ver. . .
Well I'm using an updated version, 2018/8/3 in the changelog.
I don't think I got it here, but most of the text files were either already translated or I did that to begin with. I noticed a bunch of text was still in Japanese, so I went to fix with the bug as the result.

Cheat engine certainly allows this game to have an easy start, the real grind is training.

I'm wondering if the dev will ever allow customization, ie, create your own slave for X price.
Or at least the ability to change hair, colors, et cetera. Only 3 slaves in each category per day means you have to get a little lucky with the race you are looking for. And breeding is a roll of the dice at best, usually resulting in nothing as you expect.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Only 3 slaves in each category per day means you have to get a little lucky with the race you are looking for.
Real talk, I spent maybe 300+ days just looking for a cyclops virgin in my one save file I posted a while ago, and I haven't even looked at her since, and I didn't even know about aliens until my third playthrough or so. Some races are just super rare.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Real talk, I spent maybe 300+ days just looking for a cyclops virgin. . .
Did you consider just breeding a cyclops with another cyclops' blessing? I'm 99% sure all offspring are virgins, would have saved you a load of time.

Reactions: Reluser

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Did you consider just breeding a cyclops with another cyclops' blessing? I'm 99% sure all offspring are virgins, would have saved you a load of time.
Just not the same/even if I did want to do that the time it took to get 2 cyclops by the time I started looking for them still took maybe 200+ days. If you sit down and spam humanoids, there are so many days where you just get 3 slimes, and there are a lot of rare humanoids in the pool like angels, demons, cyclops, elves, etc.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes