Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
So this game has been for a while and I've always been wondering, has anybody attemped to breed a Viola clone and succeeded, or maybe decrypt the game to create a Viola?

Edit: I wrote Viora because I've been playing the newest version without translations, sorry about that

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@up - I think he means Viola - the Alraune girl who tells you to Repaid your debt.

You can only take blessing from her after you completely paid off your debt.
Also you can find other Alraune in Purchase menu -> you can rarely find them in Humanoids section.

Reactions: Reluser

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
@up - I think he means Viola - the Alraune girl who tells you to Repaid your debt.

You can only take blessing from her after you completely paid off your debt.
Also you can find other Alraune in Purchase menu -> you can rarely find them in Humanoids section.
She's not exactly an Alraune, she has traits(body part, tattoo, etc.) from Alraune, Devil, Succubus, as much as I can tell.
I'd reccommend starting with a succubus since the upper body tattoos and wings match and work up from there. Also picking a "mother" with low magic concentration to prevent mutations is a good way to go
I've been trying for weeks...
(Blessing is quirky as fuuuuck)

Reactions: Reluser

aeddaweq

Jun 7, 2018
She's not exactly an Alraune, she has traits(body part, tattoo, etc.) from Alraune, Devil, Succubus, as much as I can tell.
I'd reccommend starting with a succubus since the upper body tattoos and wings match and work up from there. Also picking a "mother" with low magic concentration to prevent mutations is a good way to go
I've been trying for weeks...
(Blessing is quirky as fuuuuck)
Thats nothing,been trying to mix albinos in order to create a dragonewt naga angel waifu...for abouth a month,still at stage 1.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Could you guys, please, share your saves for the last version? I don't really feel like doing all that grinding again just to have a "wide" genetic pool for my experiments.

aeddaweq

Jun 7, 2018
She need to be aroused, so she open her "cloaca" (weeeeell she is snake/reptile :p ). Also after some progress in debt repaing you can do hip treatment so you can unlock it from the go.
Its not a cloaca mr.smartass,if it was how do you explain that she as an asshole as well?She clearly as some human part down here.

Kairey

May 30, 2018
-or you can pay to open that thingy. it's pretty troublesome for newly bought/born reptiles to have that thingy.

It wont worth to open if you planning to sell them though. Except easter dragon.

aeddaweq

Jun 7, 2018
-or you can pay to open that thingy. it's pretty troublesome for newly bought/born reptiles to have that thingy.

It wont worth to open if you planning to sell them though. Except easter dragon.
...wtf are you talking abouth???Do you mean buying new slave or you mean something else ???

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
What Translation/Game version you are using?
I think that it's same as "Hip Treatment" in translation made by The Butler.
BTW: What gives "Whore Mark" for your slave (other than visible Tattoo)? There is no ingame tutorial about it (or info in .txt).
You need to pay all the debt to get acces to that option.

ChocolateStraw

Dec 3, 2017
I seem to have a problem to where if I shut down or restart my computer, whenever I try to open the game again it simply just won't open no matter how long I wait so im forced to re-download it. Has anybody else had this issue or know any way to fix it?

ytui;ouy

Jul 4, 2018
I seem to have a problem to where if I shut down or restart my computer, whenever I try to open the game again it simply just won't open no matter how long I wait so im forced to re-download it. Has anybody else had this issue or know any way to fix it?
i had this issue too and i am sadly in the dark too on this matter.Usualy i just make a second folder where i extract and put all my save file into and it work fine.Might be the anti-virus doings.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I think he solve a bug with the "auto fuck" feature. If you cum inside girls with the auto mode, they wont get pregnant, in fact you won't see her womb being filled when using x-ray vision neither.

ChocolateStraw

Dec 3, 2017
I think he solve a bug with the "auto fuck" feature. If you cum inside girls with the auto mode, they wont get pregnant, in fact you won't see her womb being filled when using x-ray vision neither.
How do you use the 'Auto fuck' feature?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes