Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How to pay debt ?
Cheat like a motherfucker. I'm kidding. Basically, invest in stocks. The price of one species of monster (e.g. Harpy, Phoenix, Lamia, Uroboros, etc) will go up and down on a daily basis. Buy them when they're cheap and sell them when they're high for a profit. The woman who sells slaves also loans out money.

Reactions: Reluser

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The translation fucked up my save file. It causes a shitload of bugs.
Only the Races Translations causes problems with old saves. It was stated on the translation post.
That's why Race.txt is a separated download.
Using Translated Race.txt with old saves will cause the game to stop generating slaves and eventually crash/freeze.
If your want to use old saves replace the Race.txt file with your older one. Your save will be back working but note that you will have some races untranslated or with wrong translation.
There is also a "compensation" for players who want races translated but don't want to lose their save.
Details and download can be found on

Are the updated versions worth downloading? I can't tell what's been changed.
Yes. Game Dev fixed tons of bugs and made some changes regarding game mechanics.

Reactions: Reluser and Fed

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Need to add turn her over to this, would make more sense to have the quadrupeds on all fours not on back.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
The super easiest way to pay of the debt is to use cheat engine, but aside from that train slaves and sell them when the demand is high.

A way to move the camera or zoom out would be better for the larger slaves. Sometimes its almost impossible to get to the lower bits of the quadrupeds.

The biggest changes for the new version is they addressed the issue people were having with DPI scaling. Newer versions of windows deal with high resolution monitors by using scaling to make icons and text readable. More powerful monitors and graphics cards support higher resolutions which, naturally, make things look smaller as the number of displayed pixels is larger. Scaling increases the number of pixels used to use more pixels on the larger screen real estate, but programs that use pixel based sizing tend to break horrifically if not properly handled. This is why many of the comments originally were about button clicks not registering properly and why turning scaling to 100% and using smaller resolutions could address this.

There was also a character overflow that would crash the game if your money or the price of a monster reached a certain point. Basically just optimization changes and improvements to the engine.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Game last update on 22 may 2018.
2018年05月22日
その他
2018/5/22
・生成される奴隷の数を調整

May 22, 2018 Others
2018/5/22
· Adjust the number of slaves generated

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Any idea what all the blessings do? Also, is there any way to raise skill faster (I can only get 5 or 6 points per session) and to endure or heal girls vigor, they came too fast with 90 or more skills points.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
This has to be one of the best time wasting games I have seen. Just hang around training, making babies and git paid.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This has to be one of the best time wasting games I have seen. Just hang around training, making babies and git paid.
It's so addictive yeah, I expend four nights playing this shit for 6 to 8 hours straight. Not only the progressive belly growing is kinda hot and cute. But the reaction are really complex for a 2D game, I love how the girls move her whole body in various way, they feel like real living beings. Just imagine how good this game could be if we could at least changa a litttle the position, like doing a doggy style, or a cowgirl. He won't need to do to much work if he just ignore positions that could need most parts of the body to be draw from a side view. An auto button for the penis, and some controls over the sensivity would be great too.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
It's so addictive yeah, I expend four nights playing this shit for 6 to 8 hours straight. Not only the progressive belly growing is kinda hot and cute. But the reaction are really complex for a 2D game, I love how the girls move her whole body in various way, they feel like real living beings. Just imagine how good this game could be if we could at least changa a litttle the position, like doing a doggy style, or a cowgirl. He won't need to do to much work if he just ignore positions that could need most parts of the body to be draw from a side view. An auto button for the penis, and some controls over the sensivity would be great too.
Agreed, needs at least one more position doggy would be perfect for this sort of game. Seems there's one more empty slot for another breed of monster as well.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Do you guys know if there is a way to mute the music?
Sadly there are no volume sliders but you can make a new text file in the bgm folder and just name it bgm_maoudamashii_neorock60.wav and game_maoudamashii_5_town10.wav rename the old files to .wavbak or something if you want to restore them later.

Reactions: Fed

romass

May 26, 2018
sorry, what the fuck? :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

if you download file, rename it like that - "9: 65ºDay_Noon", 'cuz when I download it, it was renamed, and game just dont see it

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've downloaded ver 2018-05-22 from sukebei and I can't load my saves (at this point I don't know if the save button is actually saving). I can't pay the debt either if I choose sums bigger than 999 o_O

ok I just realised the save file should be a folder, deleted it and added a folder with the same name now I can save but I can still pay the debt. I have to click and pay millions in amounts of 999 O_O

romass

May 26, 2018
I've downloaded ver 2018-05-22 from sukebei and I can't load my saves (at this point I don't know if the save button is actually saving). I can't pay the debt either if I choose sums bigger than 999 o_O

ok I just realised the save file should be a folder, deleted it and added a folder with the same name now I can save but I can still pay the debt. I have to click and pay millions in amounts of 999 O_O
go to control panel, then click that icon:

then change format to japanese, and launch game, now you can pay and borrow mre than 999

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to cheat edit the stats like taming and affection and such? can't locate them via cheat engine...

Reactions: Rederst

Kairey

May 30, 2018
This is just me or trained slime actually clone herself and made identical new slave?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes