bigdam

May 2, 2017
So,
A think the translation is good enough at this point (there might be some odd translations here and there, if you find it let me know and say what do you think would be better for that translation).
What's left to translate :
  • Sound effects
  • Slave Moans
I don't fell like translating "Guchu Guchyu guchu" nor "Hm..., hmmm , Yaa" lol if you feel like it be free to do so. Files are in:
  • Sound Effect - Imitation.txt
    Path: "...\Slave Matrix\text\Basement\Training"
  • Moaning - All .txt files in this folder
    Path: "...\Slave Matrix\text\Basement\Training\Pant"
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this all fixes from prevous page or just translate?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
is this all fixes from prevous page or just translate?
This patch translate everything except Races and it's compatible with all previous patchs and your saves should be working just fine.
Race.txt is not included in this one since it was causing problem with previous saves.
So if you want the Race translation download it from my previous post but note that you have no choice but start a new game after you replace the translation file. There is also a save pack in that post as well as some sort of compensation for loosing your progress, detail can be found the post.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
According to game developer here is the change log of updates. (In case anyone is interest)

2018/4/23
  • Minor fixes
2018/4/20
  • Adjusted the amount which the sensitivity increases during training.
  • Cumming duration adjusted
  • Counter measure for money overflow (Not sure what this means)
2018/4/19
  • Adjust in the condition for completing the training
  • Training completion condition in manual (Manual.txt)

Reactions: Reluser and el0d

alucard8413

May 19, 2017
*gets interested*
*sees double-peace-sign bullshit*
I'm out.
Pretty sure the Double Peace only happens if you take a photo of a particularly lewd trained slave. All I've seen so far is surprisingly cute and/or demure poses once they're trained. I've only managed to get a full-on ahegao/peeing once with some particularly heavy stimulation. It was actually surprising

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
anyone know how to solve window scaling problems in windows 8?

Edit: solved, I changed my display settings to the smallest. While it makes my icons tiny, it doesn't really affect anything else... it can change back later anyways. The game displays properly now.

New problem, what does LUp stand for?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
So what about people that don't have Windows 10, I have Windows 8.1 what do I do?
Just do what I mentioned above. Adjust your display settings (for icons and such) to the smallest default setting, then restart to allow the changes to settle. You can change it back after you beat the game.

In the save below, you can sell harpies for a lot of money (1000x demand) and pay back your debt in one move. That way you can watch Viola's 3 messages.

Reactions: Reluser and wuli

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
somebody write to the developer to fix the bug with the money at which the game crashes. It's the same idiocy to increase money by 999 units, and if the slave costs 30 000 000 000?!

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
somebody write to the developer to fix the bug with the money at which the game crashes. It's the same idiocy to increase money by 999 units, and if the slave costs 30 000 000 000?!
The game got updated quite few times, and according to the changelogs I think the bug might've been fixed in one of the updates.
I don't have the updated version of the game though so I'm not sure.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Someone suggested this a couple pages back. Have either of you tried setting your system locale to Japanese? It's impossible to play some games without doing so.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
5/1 Version

Thnks for the Link.
Thanks, it seems to work with the translation that The Butler provided.
Gonna check here if there are any change on texts files (New texts and so on). To avoid game crashing later on.

EDIT:
All Texts seems fine.
Also here is the translated Manual.txt file. I doesn't affect the game at all it's simply an explanation regarding stats.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Sadly the newest version fixes the exploit where you can still raise stats after stamina is depleted if you continue your current action.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes