Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So uh... apparently scorpion (that or a crab. It's under "insects") got mistranslated as "octopus." I'm using the patch.

Forgery

Jun 3, 2017
Deleting "game_maoudamashii_5_town10.wav" in the "bgm" folder will stop the main music from playing. I'm assuming that replacing this .wav file with a new one with the same name will have the new one play instead, but I haven't tried this.

Reactions: Storm4n

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Anyone that made some progress in the game.
Can you tell me if "Maintenance" is just for keeping the slave (So she can't be sold) Or does it has other uses ?

And something to keep in mind about a certain Atribute.
Code:
ルチノー = Rucino
Meaning
Abnormal Yellow colorization (skin). In this game it stands for Abnormal Skin.

So should I keep Atribute name as "Rucino" or "Abnormal Skin" ?

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Abnormal skin makes more sense to me. The more plain the better.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Gonna stop here for now.
Stats:
Code:
Resistance  - changed to "Pride"
Desire      - changed to "Lust"
Maintenance - changed to "keep Slave"
Since I don't know if Maintenance is actually a maintenance action gonna leave it as Keep for now.
Abbreviations:
Code:
Stam .= Stamina
Sens .= Sensibility
Exci .= Excitment
Wetn .= Wetness
Tens .= Tension
MCon .= Magical Condition
Did some rework on Slave stats so it can properly fit status window after first repayment event.
Also Did some other fixes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning : For
Old Machine translation or Old Partial Patch - you will need to start a new game.

Last edited:

saladmaster666

Jun 9, 2017
Does any1 have the same problem as I? When I made baby with a monster girl I coulden't click the kid each time I did it always crashed.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Since I don't know if Maintenance is actually a maintenance action gonna leave it as Keep for now.

Maintenance is used in conjunction with the 'Sell All' command for mass slave management. Any slave that is marked with 'Maintenance'/'Maintain'/'Keep' is saved from the great purge.

...also when Maintenance is turned on the Sell function goes away to prevent accidental sale and the slave is skipped if you are browsing through slaves with the sale breakdown open. 'Keep' is probably the better work than Maintenance from the MTL.

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Does any1 have the same problem as I? When I made baby with a monster girl I coulden't click the kid each time I did it always crashed.
This is probably what happened:
Just so everyone knows you need to start a new game after applying this patch. if you load a previous save file from another translation it will cause game breaking bugs (no new girls will be generated).

It's still worth switching to this translation even if you have to lose progress though, it's that much of an improvement over the old machine translation.
To be more specific, birthed slaves cause a crash and office doesn't restock slaves, you can still buy the ones that were already available before you patched the game, it will be the same slaves every day, but once you bought them all the office slave screen causes a crash too.

Basically you need to start a new game.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
To be more specific, birthed slaves cause a crash and office doesn't restock slaves, you can still buy the ones that were already available before you patched the game, it will be the same slaves every day, but once you bought them all the office slave screen causes a crash too.
I think it's related to the Races. Since some races were still in japanese with the Machine translation and some were wrong translated.
If you don't want to start a new game try replacing the "Race.txt" in "...\Slave Matrix\text\System" with the old one.

Also a quick tip for those who want to play the game in fullscreen without mouse going outside game window.

Last edited:

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
I think it's related to the Races. Since some races were still in japanese with the Machine translation and some were wrong translated.
If you don't want to start a new game try replacing the "Race.txt" in "...\Slave Matrix\text\System" with the old one.
I had tried replacing race.txt with the old one like you said, when my save file was already corrupted. It didn't fix anything, the situation remained exactly the same.

I imagine there wouldn't be any issue if they didn't save the game with your race.txt yet, but one doesn't realize until it's too late. The issue isn't noticeable at a glance unless you get lucky, it usually takes a few in-game days for one to notice, at which point you've already saved a few times times and corrupted your save.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017

Also a quick tip for those who want to play the game in fullscreen with out mouse going outside game window.
Awesome dude! thx 4 borderless. :heartcoveredeyes:

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017

Have same shit with no resp new slaves on market.
+ game freez every 10min without error(
+ when I close the game it stays active in the taskmanager
Last time I had 4x the game in the taskmanager. as a result cpu utilization 100%
1x client makes 25% utilization oO somewhat untrustworthy at i5 3.30Ghz

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Have same shit with no resp new slaves on market.
+ game freez every 10min without error(
+ when I close the game it stays active in the taskmanager
Last time I had 4x the game in the taskmanager. as a result cpu utilization 100%
1x client makes 25% utilization oO somewhat untrustworthy at i5 3.30Ghz
Ok found the problem. And it is indeed with with Race.txt file (kind of unfortunate since I'm still planning to improve it) as I previously mentioned. I made some changes in Race.txt and started the game like always. But the game froze going to the slave market. And after closing it, it left a game instance on task manager.
FIX:
If you don't want to start a New game follow the instructions below
But note that it will only work if you haven't overwritten your previous save file.
Old Race files in attachment.
Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
@The Butler
For future updates I suggest you rename the Race.txt in the archive into something different (like newRace.txt) so it doesn't overwrite the old race.txt by accident, and put a readme.txt in the archive that explains the situation with Race.txt

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I thought about it but I think uploading a separated Race file will be better. If people want to start a new game with updated races they will just need to download and replace it.

Btw - Small game exploit

Edit:

Ok this is the final update for Races file. I think all races are properly Translated now. (Yes some has crazy names which is not my fault but the game developer that likes all kinds of hybrids)
It's not compatible with any previous Saves. If you use it you will need to start a New Game.
But for those who don't want to start a new game there is a save pack on attachments.
  • Save Slot 07 - Day 05 > After First repayment event + 500 Millions
  • Save Slot 08 - Day 10 > After Second repayment event + 1,5 Billions
  • Save Slot 09 - Day 15 > After Third repayment event + 500 Millions +All Tools + New Floor
Changelong for race changes:

Last edited:

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know if a guide or FAQ exists for this game? I'm still not 100% sure what requirements are needed to complete the training for anyone.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Does anyone know if a guide or FAQ exists for this game? I'm still not 100% sure what requirements are needed to complete the training for anyone.
Just make the skill stat go above 30%. Next training session she will say "..." and the training will be over

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So,
A think the translation is good enough at this point (there might be some odd translations here and there, if you find it let me know and say what do you think would be better for that translation).
What's left to translate :
  • Sound effects
  • Slave Moans
I don't feel like translating Sound effects ("Guchu Guchyu guchu") nor Moanings ("Hm..., hmmm , Yaa" lol) if you feel like it be free to do so. Files are in:
  • Sound Effect - Imitation.txt
    Path: "...\Slave Matrix\text\Basement\Training"
  • Moaning - All .txt files in this folder
    Path: "...\Slave Matrix\text\Basement\Training\Pant"
Edit:
Race.txt (Updated Races) not included , so you won't lose your game progress.
If your want updated races download from previous post. Note that if you do so you will lose your save files.

Changelog:

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes