The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'm doing my own translation here since the machine is kind of fucked up.
But some parts are still kind of fucked up.

Just extract in your game root folder.
As for the "All General", "All Whore" I'm unsure if it actually it affect all slaves.
Sample:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
It does, but the only slaves that are allowed to work are non-pregnant slaves that have been fully trained and released. If the slave is still in training (is in chains) or pregnant the options below Maintenance are missing as the slave doesn't work.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
It does, but the only slaves that are allowed to work are non-pregnant slaves that have been fully trained and released. If the slave is still in training (is in chains) or pregnant the options below Maintenance are missing as the slave doesn't work.
Hmm Thanks. That's good to know.
Gonna do some more work in the translation tonight. Mainly in the Training phase. And more grinding as well ~.~ Just using CE would ruin the fun of the game. (unlike Jack'o'Nine'Tails >.<)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I love dot art. Then again, when I was young, all sprites were dot art. The dragon girl in the first post looks positively distraught...

Fed

May 14, 2017
So just trying to figure this out, in training the leftmost bar is the girls strength or endurance, the next one (pink one) is her pleasure, the next one is your pleasure and the far right one is your strength/endurance?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Only takes a hour or two to get to free mode if you are really that devoted.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
damnit. this looks pretty fun, but i'm using windows 7 as well, and I can't get the darned hitboxes to line up properly, anyone else have any ideas that could help?

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
I'm doing my own translation here since the machine is kind of fucked up.
But some parts are still kind of fucked up.

Just extract in your game root folder.
As for the "All General", "All Whore" I'm unsure if it actually it affect all slaves.
Sample:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just so everyone knows you need to start a new game after applying this patch. if you load a previous save file from another translation it will cause game breaking bugs (no new girls will be generated).

It's still worth switching to this translation even if you have to lose progress though, it's that much of an improvement over the old machine translation.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Small guide for the stats (and other things)

Resistance you can break by giving as much pleasure as possible. This go hand in hand to raise the desire degree.
Magical concentration seems like how much her stamina bar can take, or maybe how difficult it is to raise the other stats (this one I'm not too sure).

Desire you increase by giving as much pleasure, as I said a few lines ago.
Loveliness is how much she "loves you". You increase it by using the mouth/hand on her or just using the dick.
Crawliness (???) is how much kinky she is? Every time I used the nipples/clit pods and put dildos to the max everywhere (even the mouth), this stat got a nice 10% plus.
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT IS SKILL. You raise skill by having sex. When skill goes above 30%, her training is over and you can put her to work, helping with your income. If she works as a prostitute, she can become pregnant, giving you a new slave to train/sell. Also, working as a protitute can increase the skill to above a 100, but some get stuck at 50, IDK why.

PROTIP: to get the most of each session, play with her until her pleasure bar ALMOST hit the top, then stop. Let her cool down and begin anew. This way you can maximize her energy.

SECRET PROTIP: slimes can clone themselves. Make a slime 100% on everything, and soon enough there will be a army of 100% slimes.

Also, by having blessings from different monsters, you can make a completely new race. I have one with dragon horns, hands and side mandibles from a sandworm, tatoos and "leaves" from the debt girl, abs from a dwarf and slime legs WITH kraken tentacles. Just go crazy.

Last edited:

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
I can't figure out where your suppose to repay the debt when I try to clic debt button I can only borrow monney

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Small guide for the stats (and other things)

Resistance you can break by giving as much pleasure as possible. This go hand in hand to raise the desire degree.
Magical concentration seems like how much her stamina bar can take, or maybe how difficult it is to raise the other stats (this one I'm not too sure).

Desire you increase by giving as much pleasure, as I said a few lines ago.
Loveliness is how much she "loves you". You increase it by using the mouth/hand on her or just using the dick.
Crawliness (???) is how much kinky she is? Every time I used the nipples/clit pods and put dildos to the max everywhere (even the mouth), this stat got a nice 10% plus.
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT IS SKILL. You raise skill by having sex. When skill goes above 30%, her training is over and you can put her to work, helping with your income. If she works as a prostitute, she can become pregnant, giving you a new slave to train/sell. Also, working as a protitute can increase the skill to above a 100, but some get stuck at 50, IDK why.

PROTIP: to get the most of each session, play with her until her pleasure bar ALMOST hit the top, then stop. Let her cool down and begin anew. This way you can maximize her energy.

SECRET PROTIP: slimes can clone themselves. Make a slime 100% on everything, and soon enough there will be a army of 100% slimes.

Also, by having blessings from different monsters, you can make a completely new race. I have one with dragon horns, hands and side mandibles from a sandworm, tatoos and "leaves" from the debt girl, abs from a dwarf and slime legs WITH kraken tentacles. Just go crazy.
From what I could understand .
Loveliness = Beauty (It stands for how "lovely"(kawai) she is)
Crawliness = Tame/Dominance
Desire = Sex Desire​

Assimilating Loveliness with beauty can be wrong but think a Bought slave already be 20% of loving you is kinda of strange but the same can be said when she gains more "beauty" after training, where I think it would be close to "Sex Appeal" or something.
Crawliness can also be Submission.

Also A tip regarding Training.
  • 1º bar (Yellow) = Slave Stamina
  • 2º bar (Pink) = Slave Sensitivity and Excitment
    Inner one - Sensitivity
    Outer one - Excitment
  • 3º bar (Green) = Player Sensitivity and Excitment
    Note - Works the same way as the Slave Pleasure bar
  • 4º bar (Blue) = Player Stamina
    I suggest you don't let player stamina fall below Half. It will result in less stamina for the next training session.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm not going to flick my wrist until I have arthritis. So I downloaded Cheat Engine for the first time. For all whose interested in how to use it, here's a short tutorial on how to get money:
1: Launch the game and Cheat Engine (make sure it's the correct version for your computer).
2: On Cheat Engine, click File and then Open Process. Select Slave Matrix.exe
3: Borrow some money. Type your new amount into the box under Value (no commas or spaces). Click First Scan.
4: Check to see if anything loads under "Address" on the left side of the screen. If nothing pops up, check to make sure that the value is right. If it is, just reload Cheat Engine and redo steps 2-3. That usually fixes it.
5: Borrow or return some more money right after. Enter your current amount into the box and click Next Scan. You should see only one address now. Double click it. It should now copy onto the bottom-most box. Double click the number under Value and change it to whatever. Congratulations, you haxed teh monees.

Note: You can change other stats/values too using the same method. That's what the program does. I'm not going to bother, so I'll have no idea what's what. Good luck.

PS. I had trouble downloading the installer. Instead, I clicked the link in the following sentence "For those that want to have Cheat engine without automated installer and installCore recommendation during installation, click " (it's on the website's download page if you don't trust my link). For whatever reasons, the file has the words "MissingSetup" in it. Ignore it. I really only needed to unzip the file.

PSS. The program should only be used on offline games. If you try that shit on steam or some shit, you might trip some anti-cheat program.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I did some small changes on stats (sot it's easier to understand when selling a slave)
Stats.jpg
sell.jpg
I like to keep things aligned T-T Otherwise it would like
Code:
Resistance / XX% Magical Condition / XX%
Desire / XX% Beauty / XX%
Taming / XX% Skill Level / XX%
or
Resistance / XX%     Magical Condition / XX%
Desire / XX%         Beauty / XX%
Taming / XX%         Skill Level / XX%
by making the selling screen a bit messy
Which I don't think looks nice, But if you guys like it better with full names instead of abbreviations I can use the format above.
Also some changes on the debt area and some Trans on the training screen.

hochungg

May 30, 2017
buttons are all messed up for me can't even play the game. ticking dpi scaling didnt work

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes