uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
When I saw this was a monster girl slave trainer game, I was looking forward to giving it a try, but once I finally got it to launch I quickly found it is a bit of a steaming pile. I didn't have the misaligned button problem of others, but the window definitely doesn't fit my screen, as the window is too tall. I was still able to sort of get by, but once I reached the slave purchase screen, I hit the random button and the game promptly crashed. The UI is awful and it does this weird thing where it uses dialog bubbles but also has a kinda pointless "context" window that updates down in the corner, but both dialog and context get advanced at the same time with the same click, so sometimes the context only prints part of a message with ... and then you can't get the rest of the description without also advancing the dialog, leading to this weird sort of disconnect where you are trying to follow two broken and mostly unrelated bits of text simultaneously, where you read part of one then part of the other and back and forth. The background seems a lot higher detail than the really low res sprites as well, adding another mild annoyance. I'm not even going to bother trying to go any further. This is a mess that had a lot of potential, but the poor design choices and ineptitude on display makes it clear this is a game worth giving a pass to unless it got a total overhaul.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I can't navigate the menu, hitboxes are all messed up and the proportions in regards to fitting the window are all wrong

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Windows 7 here and it works damn near perfectly, only problem I have is a slight lag at times when starting the training, but that disappears after about 5-10 seconds.

Zynntha

Jan 23, 2018
Windows 7 here and it works damn near perfectly, only problem I have is a slight lag at times when starting the training, but that disappears after about 5-10 seconds.
Also running on Windows 7 and no window scaling issues, but I do have the money issue, where the game crashes whenever I try to enter a sum with over four digits.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
To avoid game crashing from borrowing / returning more then 999 money - you need to set your date/time settings as Japanese.

I have doubts that game will work correctly if you aren't using jap time&date&separator.
Yep that did the trick.

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
To avoid game crashing from borrowing / returning more then 999 money - you need to set your date/time settings as Japanese.

I have doubts that game will work correctly if you aren't using jap time&date&separator.
i was going to say that very same thing

Fed

May 14, 2017
So it sounds as if you just have to use japanese system local to fix all the issues?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
How do we unlock the other monster girls ?
Repay the debt you owe. For certain amounts (can't remember how much) you unlock more types of monstergirl. Once you've fully repaid, you get to end the game or continue in essentially free game mode as far as I can see.

Kinda lost interest tbh :p

Reactions: Tuncay

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
How do we unlock the other monster girls ?
Buy the 1,000,000 cheap girls or less without scars. Then back to dungeon and where it says "Slaves" you can sell them for a profit. of not wait a couple days. your 700k can turn into 20-50mil. Repeat. Go to Green chick every day and look for cheap slaves.

Give green chick your profits when you hit over that 1bil mark or whatever. Make sure you have cash enough to buy more cheap slaves.

at around the 3 bil mark you unlock 2 more slave types. Then more as you pay off your debt. At zero dept there is no interest and pretty much free play.

NOTE the more you borrow or owe your interest goes up as well. Just pay off the debt first THEN make monsters together.

Reactions: deltajan and Tuncay

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This should be the one you're looking for. Let me know.
Excellent! Thanks very much.

BTW, this game reminds me a lot of a free Japanese game with a lot of variations only with more graphics. The free ones are mostly text only. Can't remember the name. I do remember there was some translation attempts though.
[EDIT] Ah, yes, that was it. The of games. Originally commercial, the circle released the code of an early game for modding as well as 'eramaker' - a game creation tool.

Only Japanese Date format.
Oh my yes. Some games do require this. When I first came across it I was like "What? Really?" I doubted it was even a real thing. But, no, it is. What kind of god awful kludges are they using in the code?

Last edited:

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Cheat engine is viable to alter your current money for people who dont want to grind out all the features.
P.S. does anybody know if you can "interact"*wink* with your monster girl boss at any time of the game or is she just there to sell girls and distribute/collect debts?

Fed

May 14, 2017
There is no tutorial is there? I don't know what the bars do in the training, I figured out how to borrow money to buy the first slave and get her to be able to train but I have no idea what I'm doing in training.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Couple of things that aren't explained:
1) Each monster girl has a 'genetic pool' that is a mix of the traits of the mother and father. Those traits are tied to race so mix raced girls have traits from different races
2) The 'blessing' allows you to use the girl you receive the blessing from as a parent of a child instead of your own boring human genes. To get a blessing you train a girl that has been fully trained and released and have no current blessing.
2b) If you impregnate a girl without a blessing one of the parents is 'human' which can grant them the 'hairless' trait which is a flat 50% value bonus.
3) Traits are important because of the supply/demand multiplier. If a girl has multiple racial traits those race multipliers are multiplied together to generate the end supply and demand value. Human is always valued as 1 so makes no contributions. All other races fluctuate.
3b) Example: If you have a pure lamia with 0.7 value the modifier is 0.7. If you have lamia and human crossbreed it will still be 0.7. If you have a lamia and harpy crossbreed and the harpy modifier is 5 then you have a 3.5 value modifier.
4) Other value modifiers are trained (1.6), virgin (1.5), estrus (1.5), pregnant (1.5) and hairless (1.5).
5) Stats provide the base value as X% of 1,000,000.

So cheap slaves either have low stats giving a low base value or have high supply modifiers dropping the cost of the slave. Given time, a cross breed with high demand modifiers can get ridiculously valuable.

Example: I bought a crossbreed at low value for 500,000 then a few days later the value flipped to a x97 demand modifier and I sold for over a billion. Trained or pregnant would've made it even more valuable. This makes 'slave flipping' better than actual training and you should always try to impregnate for the 1.5 multipler.

Fun fact) If you have a pregnant slave and you use the mouth on their nipples while they are lactating you will drink milk and restore your energy bar (far right bar). Unfortunately the reverse is not true.

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes