Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
After I paid a certain amount of debt(paid all of it with cheat engine) the woman told me something about getting a personal slave if I remember correctly. I looked around but I have no idea what this means. I didn't find any new options either. Does anyone have an idea? Or did I just misunderstand something?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
After I paid a certain amount of debt(paid all of it with cheat engine) the woman told me something about getting a personal slave if I remember correctly. I looked around but I have no idea what this means. I didn't find any new options either. Does anyone have an idea? Or did I just misunderstand something?
That is the Second Payment Event.
Personal Slaves are fully trained slaves (have [Trained] attribute) and which can work in General Labor or as Prostitutes. After this event you also unlock new races.

On the third event - She will ask if your want to Stay with her or go home, which doesn't really matters since the final outcome is the same only changing the dialogue and unlocking new races.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reluser

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
how exactly does one have sex with an Uroboros? They only have a mouth.
Probably the same as some other sneks, pleasure her a bit and some of her scales will open up. After you've done this you'll be able to choose a scale treatment that removes said scales so you no longer have pleasure her first

Lv1VillagerB

May 20, 2018
Do girls recover from intense anal? The anal vibrator is a good way to train virgin girls but it completely destroys their anus...

BlueBurn

Dec 5, 2017
are there mods for this game or is it not really moddable outside of the text documents?
I doubt that there are mods, but as far as moddability goes you can decompile the game with dotPeek which gives you pretty much complete source code since this is a .NET application. however from briefly glancing over the code it looks like the developer obfuscated it so its probably too difficult to mod.

BlueBurn

Dec 5, 2017
I just got the latest version. So how am I actually supposed to cum in the girls now if my cum meter freezes when she runs out of stamina? Do I have to jack myself off every time now? :\

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I just got the latest version. So how am I actually supposed to cum in the girls now if my cum meter freezes when she runs out of stamina? Do I have to jack myself off every time now? :\
Make sure you've toggled the cum option when in the training screen. It should be at the lower left.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Make sure you've toggled the cum option when in the training screen. It should be at the lower left.

That doesn't work. Newest version freezes everything and end the encounter once either the girl or your stamina is drained.

The only way to creampie girls that drain their stamina quickly is to act as your own fluffer and pleasure yourself before penetration. That way your pleasure is high before the girl can cum herself to unconsciousness and end the session.

Too bad feeding in reverse doesn't work. You can increase your stamina by using your mouth on a lactating slave's breast. You'd assume the reverse would be true if you feed the slave your cum during oral sex, but it isn't.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That doesn't work. Newest version freezes everything and end the encounter once either the girl or your stamina is drained.

The only way to creampie girls that drain their stamina quickly is to act as your own fluffer and pleasure yourself before penetration. That way your pleasure is high before the girl can cum herself to unconsciousness and end the session.

Too bad feeding in reverse doesn't work. You can increase your stamina by using your mouth on a lactating slave's breast. You'd assume the reverse would be true if you feed the slave your cum during oral sex, but it isn't.
I guess I misunderstood the question. I thought you meant like why is your cum meter full but you can't ejaculate. Not sure what version is the newest version though. The last I played was like a month ago and I could indefinitely pleasure the girl and myself by just not letting go of the left click.

BlueBurn

Dec 5, 2017
It turns out you can feed them but they don't get very much from it. If the girl orgasms while sucking you off it'll be a net loss. Also she only gains the stamina after you pull your dick out of her mouth and she swallows, so if she runs out before she swallows the session will end even though she gains some stamina. Not too useful but kinda hot.

edit: ok actually the amount of stamina she gains is the same no matter how many times you shoot in her mouth. you can pull it out and put it back in between each shot to make her gain a lot of stamina. pretty awkward, maybe it's a bug.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Are the updated versions worth downloading? I can't tell what's been changed.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The translation fucked up my save file. It causes a shitload of bugs.
@BlueBurn The translation patch doesn't work with saves from the non-patched version.

Ok found the problem. And it is indeed with with Race.txt file (kind of unfortunate since I'm still planning to improve it) as I previously mentioned. I made some changes in Race.txt and started the game like always. But the game froze going to the slave market. And after closing it, it left a game instance on task manager.
FIX:
If you don't want to start a New game follow the instructions below
But note that it will only work if you haven't overwritten your previous save file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old Race files in attachment.
Sorry for the trouble.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes