Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This is just me or trained slime actually clone herself and made identical new slave?
As they were saying a couple pages back they clone themselves

Also I got a question, is it common for slaves to glitch? I have a twice pregnant virgin slave reaching 100 on almost everything that matters and almost reaching 0 on the other skills that matters and she won't become tamed or trained, just forever untamed virgin o_O

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I got a question, is it common for slaves to glitch? I have a twice pregnant virgin slave reaching 100 on almost everything that matters and almost reaching 0 on the other skills that matters and she won't become tamed or trained, just forever untamed virgin o_O
I've never had a slave glitch. However, in order to complete training, a slave needs 0 pride (top stat of the bottom set of stats during training, even 0.1% wont be tamed) and I believe a sum of 150% of lust, affection, and tameness (next 3 stats). So if she has 0% pride and 50% lust, 50% affection, and 50% tameness she'll complete her training, for example.

Is there a way to cheat edit the stats like taming and affection and such? can't locate them via cheat engine...
In Cheat Engine, change the Value Type from 4 Bytes to Double. I personally use the Truncated option of the 3 they give to scan Double values, then search for the first 2 numbers of the stat you're looking for since the last one is rounded in this game, and it may not show up if you search for the exact value shown.

As an example, if you're looking for a Lust of 43.7%, search for 0.43 then go back into the game, do something to raise lust to at least 44.1% and then search for 0.44 in Cheat Engine and it should be the only remaining value.

Note that single-digit stats, like 7.3% affection should be searched for as 0.07 and 100% or higher are 1.00 or higher when searching for them.

When editing stats, all stats have a min of 0 and max of 1 except for skill, which has a max of 0.5 + [number of hands the slave has] * 0.5 so if your slave has 2 hands, they have a max skill of 1.5, no hands has a max of 0.5, and 6 hands has a max of 3.5.

Finally, if you choose to do something like freeze your and your slave's stamina for an infinite training session, keep in mind the game sometimes re-allocates memory, so there's a chance that if it re-allocates while a memory location is frozen, it can cause the game to crash. It's possible to freeze stamina for a VERY long time, but make sure you save before trying this to make sure you only lose that training session if the game does crash.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've never had a slave glitch. However, in order to complete training, a slave needs 0 pride (top stat of the bottom set of stats during training, even 0.1% wont be tamed) and I believe a sum of 150% of lust, affection, and tameness (next 3 stats). So if she has 0% pride and 50% lust, 50% affection, and 50% tameness she'll complete her training, for example.

In Cheat Engine, change the Value Type from 4 Bytes to Double. I personally use the Truncated option of the 3 they give to scan Double values, then search for the first 2 numbers of the stat you're looking for since the last one is rounded in this game, and it may not show up if you search for the exact value shown.

As an example, if you're looking for a Lust of 43.7%, search for 0.43 then go back into the game, do something to raise lust to at least 44.1% and then search for 0.44 in Cheat Engine and it should be the only remaining value.

Note that single-digit stats, like 7.3% affection should be searched for as 0.07 and 100% or higher are 1.00 or higher when searching for them.

When editing stats, all stats have a min of 0 and max of 1 except for skill, which has a max of 0.5 + [number of hands the slave has] * 0.5 so if your slave has 2 hands, they have a max skill of 1.5, no hands has a max of 0.5, and 6 hands has a max of 3.5.

Finally, if you choose to do something like freeze your and your slave's stamina for an infinite training session, keep in mind the game sometimes re-allocates memory, so there's a chance that if it re-allocates while a memory location is frozen, it can cause the game to crash. It's possible to freeze stamina for a VERY long time, but make sure you save before trying this to make sure you only lose that training session if the game does crash.
Wow thanks a lot! left you a like, all I can do lol.

Wish there was a way to edit chest size and such but hex editors like Hx D won't read the Japanese language so it's all gibberish :/

BlueBurn

Dec 5, 2017
As they were saying a couple pages back they clone themselves

Also I got a question, is it common for slaves to glitch? I have a twice pregnant virgin slave reaching 100 on almost everything that matters and almost reaching 0 on the other skills that matters and she won't become tamed or trained, just forever untamed virgin o_O
sounds like you applied the translation patches to your game after already having a save file. it causes a lot of permanent bugs if you do that. there's no way to fix your save file. sorry. my condolences.

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
For all of you interested in making training a bit easier there's a macro for the mouse called MacroCreator and it has a portable version which needs no install, just record the macro of your mouse pumping your slave and then hit play in future training sessions.

Also it seems Orcish girls have their pregnancy duration halved?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Looks like the only thing they added since the last version is an increase to the max number of floors you can have to keep slaves. Going from 5 floors to 9.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
What exactly affects mutations? Whatever blessings I use, the children are usually born with three to five eyes.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I grew tired of the game because of the weird breeding mechanics, of course I come from playing Freecities with pregmod for months so... maybe not the fairest case.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Game download ver. 18/06/18 (DD/MM/YY) - - Hopefully he will post it here.
Translation should be working since no new text was added.
changelog since 22/06/18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: m00k00 and Fed

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
What exactly affects mutations? Whatever blessings I use, the children are usually born with three to five eyes.
Mutation is affected by the "Mana" atributte, that's is the first value in the second column of number in cell menu or shop menu.

I grew tired of the game because of the weird breeding mechanics, of course I come from playing Freecities with pregmod for months so... maybe not the fairest case.
If you have sex with bleesing from grotesque especies or a specimen with high mana then that's going to be the normal result. To prevent this you could try to impregnate especies with the bleesing of the same especie, this will grant you a "pure" child with the same especie of their mother/bleesing instead of a "bastard" one. Or you could try using antropomophic espicies including yourself to have less weird mutations. My personal favourites for this are Succubus and Devils.

Here a few screens of my girls, the first one is my favourite "pure" child from two devils. The second is a bastard child from a Succubus mother with a Angel bleesing. Finally another example of a "good combination" between a Lamia mother and a lizard girl bleesing. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Heads up, the last version 22/6 adds some "auto" functions to penis and tongue intections, hands only have those if you use a tools. Oh, to make it works just make a double click in the erogenous spots.

Reactions: Storm4n

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Nice ones pal. Also, anyone knows a way girls from a corrupted save. I'm still playing ver 22-5. It'll be not only a chore to start all over again, the real problem is I wont get the exact girls I like right now.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes