Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is the last version up? and is it save compatible or if I add the txt translation files to the newer versions I'll get the market glitch where it won't update with new stock? cheers!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
is the last version up? and is it save compatible or if I add the txt translation files to the newer versions I'll get the market glitch where it won't update with new stock? cheers!
I don't know which version is the latest.
You should try the save, it can't hurt. Just translate the game before you do anything.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I don't know which version is the latest.
You should try the save, it can't hurt. Just translate the game before you do anything.
The legit latest version is usually from this link:

I don't know why OP doesn't update, but that link always has the latest from DLsite, so the latest update was on August 4th.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So how do I increase stats gains, like I'm only getting under 1% in each stat per training?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So how do I increase stats gains, like I'm only getting under 1% in each stat per training?
Hard to explain in one post, but the longer you play the more you will understand.
Also, the longer you play the more effective your training sessions become, the player is very weak in the beginning. By day 30-50 (granted you train enough) you should be at 100% training power, and tension should not climb on new slaves.
Essentially, resistance value is lowered the higher the shame and lower the tension.
If the tension is too high, the resistance will only go down in small increments.
Skill level is raised most effectively through sex < titjob < blowjob.
When you train a slave, the skill level effects the animations they can use.
I'm not sure what the limit is though, because I just broke 106% skill level on a slave.

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
Skill cap is based on arms and legs, if she can give handjobs and footjobs.
Harpy for example has a skill cap of 50%, cant give footjob and handjob with wings and talons. Normal human has a skill cap of 150% and each additional pair of arms increases the skill cap by 50%.

Reactions: Reluser

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So how do you lower tension?
Higher training power will make tension much less of a problem.
To force the tension down, get the feather duster and make sure you remember it can be strengthened with the mousewheel.
At the beginning of the game, you don't want to force your slaves too much because the tension will not decrease if you are too rough. Start slow with teasing. A good rule of thumb is to wait for the lubrication to be <5, or until you can hear the wetness from fingering.

Reactions: Mike2098

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Alright is there a visual cue on her tension or do I just gotta geuss?
It's displayed at all times during training in the left box, you can also see all the same stats + more outside of training as well.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I don't see a left box during training, I see it in the pics everyone else has posted but I don't have it

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Look at my last post I edited it,see,so can someone please help me figure out why I don't have the stat box upload_2018-8-13_10-11-43.png

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
please help
Well, I don't want to be that guy who says it's Windows 10, but it's probably Windows 10.
Try running the program in compatibility mode.
(right click \ properties \ compatibility \ run in compatibility mode)

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@ciphertul
That box is one of the unlocks after paying off 50-60% of your debt. So first you need to buy cheap/sell expensive some slaves -> look for lamia/harpy for less that 1 000 000 and sell them when they reach >15 000 000 because of race bonus - you don't need to train them, in mean time make them pregnant to sell the bastards for ~10 000 000.

About the training speed - on the start you won't have enough skill, after 30 training days you will be quite skilled to lost less than 50% of your stamina per training. Also buy feather-duster (?? don't remember translation) to lower Tension (feather-duster plus vibrating clamps on tits and clit are best for that). After that pride will lower very fast.

BTW there is better translation, with more stats on that box.
(in e.g on my random Elf girl)
Training window.png

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Would have been nice to know that 6 hours ago but the trail and error testing worked

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
What does the "in heat" adds to training? is it easier to train her? what does it do statwise?

EDIT: Also what controls how much money does a slave make when assigned to general labor? AFAIR sex capped at 50% for harpies because they had no arms and talons (no hand jobs or footjobs) but for insectgirls with 4 hands it capped at 200%... but what with general work?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
In heat means their are more like to get knocked up you know animals have breeding seasons

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes