Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How do you unlock clothes? I am assuming it comes with wiping away the debt right?
Pretty much, though I will say that you don't so much "unlock" clothes as you can change them at random. You pay 10k and get a random outfit. It's debatable how good this is considering you never see them during training.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah the outfit system isn't really worth it unless you are generating billions easily. If you do want to play around with the outfits I recommend having a lot of slaves with a job or a slime with a rare trait.

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to breed pure races? even with both parents are of the same race, e.g elf and elf, i still get mix as the result

Reactions: el0d

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Is there a way to breed pure races? even with both parents are of the same race, e.g elf and elf, i still get mix as the result
Rules in breeding:
1. To have a Blessing, you must Train your "Trained" girl without active Blessing. Check it by clicking Blessing button on the Main/Dungeon Screen.
2. If you have active Blessing, breading girl from Blessing Race will give you Pure Race offspring of the Blessing (so Pure Elf + Pure Elf Blessing => Pure Elf offspring).
3. If you breed the girl who gave you a Blessing, she will give you Bastard/Mixed Race offspring (2nd parent will be your Avatar - btw you can change it clicking button in the lower left corner).
4. The more the Girl have Magic Concentration Stat the more is chance for random mutation.
5. If you made your Trained Girls Prostitutes there is a chance, that they will be impregnated by customer, giving you Bastard/Mixed Race (but if you impregnate 2 or 3 girls per day that will not happen!).
6. My other observations:
- most traits are inherited not from the parents of the offspring, but from the grandparents (when you have SimpleMating:0 in Config.ini)!!! Author (authors??) made strange formula that isn't working like IRL genetics (well it would be very hard to do that).
- inbreeding sadly won't give you more Magic Concentration/Mutation Chance - tested on 6 generations of my research group of 15 Arachne girls and my human avatar. :D

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
Hmm i been doing the breeding based on number 2 quite often. i got a blessing from one elf and breed with another elf, however I am still getting the end result to be Mix/Bastard. The latter is not trained so it most likely isnt impregnate by customer. if anything, the parents of the result are both elfs

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
anyone know if there is a chance for futa at some point, or is the current development mor QoL and bug fixes?

W65

May 31, 2018
anyone know if there is a chance for futa at some point, or is the current development mor QoL and bug fixes?
The game's not, as far as I can ascertain, actively in development. The developer is Japanese, has only one work released, and doesn't appear to have a blog or other website. I'm guessing the updates so far were due to feedback.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Section in Manual.txt about it:
調教完了条件
抵抗値 == 0 &&
(欲望度 + 情愛度 + 卑屈度) > 1.5 &&
技巧度 > 0.2

Translated by google from JPN to ENG - in [] are names from translation by The Butler:
Training completion condition
Resistance value [Pride] == 0 && (0)
(Desire degree [Lust]+ affectionate degree [Affect] + crowningness degree [Taming])> 1.5 && (sum of that stats must give >150%)
Skills> 0.2 (>20%)

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
so if their taming is at 100, I just need to raise lust and/or Affection and lower pride then? Thanks!

W65

May 31, 2018
Is there a faster way to impregnate slaves than just cumming in them? Like an autobreed?
Nope. But it's in my experience reasonably fast to masturbate with the mousewheel until just before cumming, then put it in them for the last stroke or two. Do that twice when they're "in heat" (use drugs if you need to) and it's pretty certain you'll impregnate them. Beating off is, in my experience, much faster than autopistoning inside them to get the ejaculation bar up.

(I'm actually not certain that them being in heat with drugs or otherwise does raise the chances of impregnating them, but I've had good success with the method described above. But I'm not an expert.)

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
a couple things
1: Yes as far as I know heat increases impregnation chance
2: how does prostitute impregnation work? is the kid always from a human as the other parent, or is it a random race?
3: What's the max amount of races you've mixed together? is two the max or can you go higher?
4: What stat is too low for her to not be trained? (the attached pic)
Capture.PNG

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
a couple things
2: how does prostitute impregnation work? is the kid always from a human as the other parent, or is it a random race?
3: What's the max amount of races you've mixed together? is two the max or can you go higher?
4: What stat is too low for her to not be trained? (the attached pic)
View attachment 153369
2. The customers are not always human, but they are generally humanoid like ogres or dwarves.

3. You can mix as many as you want, but it may take a long time to get the right combination of traits from all of them to appear. The last two categories in the shop (before Dragon/Reptilian) are basically examples of that like the Chimeras.

4. They should be trained. Try leaving her alone for a day, and return when they are at full energy. Sometimes it does not trigger for me if they are too tired.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
4. They should be trained. Try leaving her alone for a day, and return when they are at full energy. Sometimes it does not trigger for me if they are too tired.
Nah, after they meet the standards (shown in a few posts above) then enter training one more time, a quote would pop up next to the girl that reads "..." which indicates that they are trained, continue training if you want but the trained features are unlocked in future training sessions after the quoted one
It has nothing to do with energy

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
2. The customers are not always human, but they are generally humanoid like ogres or dwarves.
so, does that mean to customer could potentially be a centaur? and do I have to have unlocked that race for them to be potential customers?

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
so, does that mean to customer could potentially be a centaur? and do I have to have unlocked that race for them to be potential customers?
I'm not sure what the mechanics are exactly, just noting that from my own observations. I've had a cyclops as a client, but don't remember seeing anything more beast-like.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes