Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
It's one of the stats in the game, it affects the effectiveness of training and seems to be one of the moods a slave can have, it's above the pride stat and below the tension stat (at least in the modded version).

To me it kinda sucks seeing all your slaves looking constantly dead on the inside y'know?

have my info help you?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hey thanks for the save, any way to keep the game from crashing when i sleep? Anyone else have that problem?

only if i gave me money from over 999 then yes. that means you cant borrow 1000 from her or the game crashed but so is it ok only if i borrow 1000 crashed the game

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
only if i gave me money from over 999 then yes. that means you cant borrow 1000 from her or the game crashed but so is it ok only if i borrow 1000 crashed the game
For this bug you need to:
- right click on clock in toolbar and choose "Adjust date/time"
- click on the "Date, time & regional formatting on the upper right side of the window
- change Regional Format to Japanese (Game cannot be running when you do that)
- now you can run the game (if you do that on running game there is a chance to have other bug with all girls you had to be worth billions of credits each)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Got a hot new save for everyone. I created a new file so sadly my glorious slimes aren't in this one, but if you've been wanting a virgin of every single race then this is the file for you.

*note: some races have multiple copies. This is either because I found a 'better' one later on, or in the case of Cyclops/Bicorn I planned on breeding non-virgin ones to create a virgin one. Eventually found a cyclops, the virgin Bicorn is the daughter of the blue+strong one. Also, while the glorious slimes aren't there, there is still a rare color slime, and a few nifty albino/black ones. Keep in mind, I don't think the color easily passes on to children, maybe if you have two albino.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I was wondering if I could get opinions on a side project (keep hopes down, don't expect a game to come from this).

So far I've traced over some images from a few games (mostly Slave Matrix), and came up with what should be an efficient animation strategy. I've hit a wall though, as I'm not sure what to do next.

One thing on my mind is to use the characters in a different position, and ideally with a full or partial male model. With some time and imagination, I can capture still images from 3D games, e.g. Harem Trigger, and adapt the art style, but I'm open to other ideas. I have no expertise in the human figure, so tracing & adapting existing work is my current approach (I have experience with buildings and landscapes, but background art isn't the priority right now).

Oh - no need for suggestions about adding more monster girl types. I already have an idea of how to execute that, so I'll get around to it when I have some more of the basics figured out.

BTW, my current format is HTML/javascript/SVG. I think this will have more of a future than Flash; it just needs a few more pioneers to figure out the hard stuff.
Samples (works for Chrome and Firefox) are on AWS:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
anybody have the game file?
Way back when the game was still updating, was updating even sooner than F95. I recall the Mexashare link working. If you want to just jump to the end game, I've linked a few saves already throughout the thread (with one save having two rare virgin slimes that can replicate and sell for a lot and the one a few posts up having a virgin of every species, even Bicorns/Cyclops which feel super rare... to the point that I think that Bicorn are bugged and can't even appear as virgins in the store)

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Way back when the game was still updating, was updating even sooner than F95. I recall the Mexashare link working. If you want to just jump to the end game, I've linked a few saves already throughout the thread (with one save having two rare virgin slimes that can replicate and sell for a lot and the one a few posts up having a virgin of every species, even Bicorns/Cyclops which feel super rare... to the point that I think that Bicorn are bugged and can't even appear as virgins in the store)

hya i have download your save file but as i have start slave matrix and would load it it have not show me

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
or better it showes me "No File" after i press the load button
In the file structure of the game there needs to be a "save" folder. Put the file in there. If you start the game and just save to the first slot it'll create the save/folder structure.

Naming convention is [save slot] : [date and time], so my latest save will be in slot 9 once you put it in the folder structure.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
In the file structure of the game there needs to be a "save" folder. Put the file in there. If you start the game and just save to the first slot it'll create the save/folder structure.

Naming convention is [save slot] : [date and time], so my latest save will be in slot 9 once you put it in the folder structure.

Thx but i have put it in my "save" folder and have start the game but nothing there if i press "Load game"

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes