fukkdup

Oct 16, 2017
i'd like to see this game get some hacks. there's already a modded version that lets you see hidden stats and a girls nature, but the stamina system is bs. i can get cheat engine to stop stamina's decrease, but the address changes and isn't constant.

so if the game is done, i don't see why we can't improve it. and if not remove the stamina system, then at least make it last a LOT longer.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
If someone got the ball rolling, I might pitch in. Couldn't put in a huge amount of time, but I suppose a bit of pro bono dev work might be good.

Reactions: lagartha

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
i'd like to see this game get some hacks. there's already a modded version that lets you see hidden stats and a girls nature, but the stamina system is bs. i can get cheat engine to stop stamina's decrease, but the address changes and isn't constant.

so if the game is done, i don't see why we can't improve it. and if not remove the stamina system, then at least make it last a LOT longer.
Needs different position, like doggy.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Game really needs the ability to create your own slaves from a template.

As far as poses / positions goes, it won't happen. There is SO many art assets already, you would need to make a new variation from the new angle for each individual piece.

fukkdup

Oct 16, 2017
If someone got the ball rolling, I might pitch in. Couldn't put in a huge amount of time, but I suppose a bit of pro bono dev work might be good.
Game really needs the ability to create your own slaves from a template.

interesting. a friend of mine actually would like to make custom slaves in the game as well. he and I are looking into hacking it with DNSpy and Cheatengine, though using CE would mostly be for breakpoints, since using the tables doesn't work with this game.

edit: he and i might put together a discord group for the hacking.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
interesting. a friend of mine actually would like to make custom slaves in the game as well. he and I are looking into hacking it with DNSpy and Cheatengine, though using CE would mostly be for breakpoints, since using the tables doesn't work with this game.

edit: he and i might put together a discord group for the hacking.
Cool; maybe I'll keep my ears open. If one snooped around the links in my profile, they might notice some suspiciously familar art styles in a proof-of-concept project. Unfortunately, I'm more constrained about how I invest time these days, but I had considered a javascript/svg-based remake at one point.

Reactions: lagartha

fukkdup

Oct 16, 2017
okay, so it seems that 8chan was removed from Web Archive. i've still got the modded version of Slave Matrix 8.4 as well as a pack of graphics hacks for it, already uploaded to my mega account. should i share those here? whatever is done, mirrors/backups are probably a good idea.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
okay, so it seems that 8chan was removed from Web Archive. i've still got the modded version of Slave Matrix 8.4 as well as a pack of graphics hacks for it, already uploaded to my mega account. should i share those here? whatever is done, mirrors/backups are probably a good idea.
Yeah update and post here with whatever mods you have. People would appreciate it.

Derpisk

Sep 4, 2018
Would definitely appreciate that man :)(y)

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
i would also ask for that, yes. keep circulating the tapes and all. if you do, thanks in advance.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Would nice yeah

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Has anyone gotten this to run on Linux (particularly Ubuntu 16)? I can't really offer a bounty, but I'll see if I can think of something.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes