Sep 11, 2019
No one sent a link to the mod, so went ahead and found it myself on a 4chan thread. If I'm doing it right, I believe you need to download the game from here, download the mod i provided, copy the stuff in the mod folder into the normal game folder, and then run slavematrixmod.exe. Don't quote me on that though.

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble running the game? It won't start up for me, my cursor will give me a loading circle then stop.

Edit: Tried the latest versions and the mod and its the same result, nothing.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
I'm thinking of trying this again, but I have to ask- is there a way to have the sex work automatically without having to pump the dick with the mouse? That's the one thing that made me give it up.

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
I'm thinking of trying this again, but I have to ask- is there a way to have the sex work automatically without having to pump the dick with the mouse? That's the one thing that made me give it up.
Just insert the dick and then click the left mouse button once it will auto the pump but the slave will not be able to be preg

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
anyone know a good fix for the random crashes? it happens randomly whenever i try to sleep, rest, or even just do something on the training screen.

Uzverrr

Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone know why the small window with stats on the left is absent in all versions including the one in the post, latest 08.04, and modded? Like on the screen in the first post? Is it a screenshot from some old versions? Without it, stats like tension and shame are almost meaningless, as you know those stats are there but you have no way to see 'em, much less control.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know why the small window with stats on the left is absent in all versions including the one in the post, latest 08.04, and modded? Like on the screen in the first post? Is it a screenshot from some old versions? Without it, stats like tension and shame are almost meaningless, as you know those stats are there but you have no way to see 'em, much less control.
You need to get further in the game. As you pay off your debt, there are certain levels you pass where you unlock more races to purchase and as you get better you get more skilled in increasing stats and can also see stats as you're training them.

Reactions: Uzverrr

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
You need to get further in the game. As you pay off your debt, there are certain levels you pass where you unlock more races to purchase and as you get better you get more skilled in increasing stats and can also see stats as you're training them.
How do you even get the game running? Mine just straight up won't start

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How do you even get the game running? Mine just straight up won't start
The 'proper version' of the game has always been wonky, I've been following since the game was updating here and for whatever reason other sites had better versions of the game available before here.

Try downloading from this link, it's a modded version from 8chan before it got taken down and still seems to work.

If that one is 'too intensive' (the game does kinda make your computer work), this site has the original downloads that were faster updating than this thread. Keep in mind, this link leads to the base download of the game and the modded version (if it can run) has benefits like smoother graphics. Also, this site has other download areas on it, I preferred the Mexashare link myself (practice good link clicking/have addblocker and such up just to be safe).

If it still doesn't work, could you post what errors there are/what system you're on? It might be an issue with setting your computer locale or something (I'm on Windows 10 so I don't have the best experience with other systems, but anyone else following might be able to help). Also, I think other people posted a more recent version than what I'm posting now, but this seems to still be up so... yea.

*edit: from the store page:
"The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page."

Last edited:

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
The 'proper version' of the game has always been wonky, I've been following since the game was updating here and for whatever reason other sites had better versions of the game available before here.

Try downloading from this link, it's a modded version from 8chan before it got taken down and still seems to work.

If that one is 'too intensive' (the game does kinda make your computer work), this site has the original downloads that were faster updating than this thread. Keep in mind, this link leads to the base download of the game and the modded version (if it can run) has benefits like smoother graphics. Also, this site has other download areas on it, I preferred the Mexashare link myself (practice good link clicking/have addblocker and such up just to be safe).

If it still doesn't work, could you post what errors there are/what system you're on? It might be an issue with setting your computer locale or something (I'm on Windows 10 so I don't have the best experience with other systems, but anyone else following might be able to help). Also, I think other people posted a more recent version than what I'm posting now, but this seems to still be up so... yea.

*edit: from the store page:
"The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page."
I'm also using windows 10 and I've tried all these links and probably a few more, the only one that seems to try to work is the modded version but that doesn't start up either it just zooms my screen in and then zooms back out. Every time I press the exe it just gives me a loading circle before it does nothing. To put it simply, it just doesn't load for some reason and even trying to run as administer doesn't do it.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I'm also using windows 10 and I've tried all these links and probably a few more, the only one that seems to try to work is the modded version but that doesn't start up either it just zooms my screen in and then zooms back out. Every time I press the exe it just gives me a loading circle before it does nothing. To put it simply, it just doesn't load for some reason and even trying to run as administer doesn't do it.
Have you set your system locale to Japanese? I'm not sure if that'd cause the issue, but that might be something.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes