Reactions: Halo117Gold

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Last modded version:
Mega

Better translation, but no HD option. Lame, I know :(
Just just edit "config.ini" file :whistle:

Got here
I'm always down to revisit this game, what is the change-log of this compared to the modded version from a while back?

*edit: my latest was apparently Mod V2 and I see that it's now 3.2, at least assuming it's the same modder

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Also reporting that the latest update is being flagged by antivirus; may be prudent to avoid it for the time being.

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
No virus reported for me.

Edit: How do you make this game full screen though?

Last edited:

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
What's new?
Added editor button,whipscar,human instore,no farting, no pissing, no scaling, complex mating, bigwindow in config.ini

Change to black font in training menu to match the rest of the game
Fix game freezing in translating json files over 80mb

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Playing modded 3.2
EDITED:
Ok everything in the mod can the changed via ini but still can find how to display basic info like in vanilla version, her pride, tameness etc... can't see that unless I finish training.

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Seems the editor has some issues with loading any changes, not sure if I'm doing something that just bricks the game but I get infinite loading whenever I try to load or set a json.

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
Seems the editor has some issues with loading any changes, not sure if I'm doing something that just bricks the game but I get infinite loading whenever I try to load or set a json.
The is normal save and save json,Did u use ingame editor in "save json" or normal save? And how many slave did u own? Ah and what ver is your mod? In 3.2 the freeze and infinite loading is fixed

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The is normal save and save json,Did u use ingame editor in "save json" or normal save? And how many slave did u own? Ah and what ver is your mod? In 3.2 the freeze and infinite loading is fixed
I was playing around with a single slave, only one in my roster. Wanted to test to see what the editor was capable of.
I think I've figured it out, values which are considered 100% show as a decimal value of 1.0, not 100.0.
I'll leave the json editing for those who are crazy enough to dig through it.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I was playing around with a single slave, only one in my roster. Wanted to test to see what the editor was capable of.
I think I've figured it out, values which are considered 100% show as a decimal value of 1.0, not 100.0.
I'll leave the json editing for those who are crazy enough to dig through it.
Yup, everything is set between 0.0 and 1.0

Tits with 0.5 are medium sized tits while 1.0 tits are the bigger they'll ever get, seriously we need a mod for this like true F cups actual big tits in this game are not that big... :cry::cry::cry:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Yup, everything is set between 0.0 and 1.0

Tits with 0.5 are medium sized tits while 1.0 tits are the bigger they'll ever get, seriously we need a mod for this like true F cups actual big tits in this game are not that big... :cry::cry::cry:
Honestly, I just want to bang the main girl.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Question for others who have "completed" the game:

I think I read that there is definitely no way confirmed yet to enslave or fuck the boss lady . Is that true?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i see the game, i wnat downlaod, i read about the fix for cheat, i change my mind, no thx

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes