Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Have any way to get "Violante" ? i'm only get her Blessing
As far as I'm aware there is no way to get her directly and outside of the 'kiss' there are no scenes with her.

That said, she resembles Alarunes and once you get her blessing you can try to make 'children' based off her that will have a similar appearance. It may be too much trouble to actually get a near exact match, but you should be able to get one with all the right limbs at the very least.

dimitri_21

Jan 26, 2019
As far as I'm aware there is no way to get her directly and outside of the 'kiss' there are no scenes with her.

That said, she resembles Alarunes and once you get her blessing you can try to make 'children' based off her that will have a similar appearance. It may be too much trouble to actually get a near exact match, but you should be able to get one with all the right limbs at the very least.
thank you. i'm just know they no way. but anyway i'm will as you advice

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
After loading the save game and skipping the day, all the slaves start to cost 9999999 how to fix this?

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
Независимо от того, что я делаю, даже если я покупаю раба за 9 999 999 999 999, оставаясь на 0, их стоимость не меняется. он работает так же с другими сохранениями, до тех пор, пока цена не станет нормальной, затем она изменится на 999+. Я думаю, что это плохая шутка ..

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
Независимо от того, что я делаю, даже если я покупаю раба за 9 999 999 999 999, оставаясь на 0, их стоимость не меняется. он работает так же с другими сохранениями, до тех пор, пока цена не станет нормальной, затем она изменится на 999+. Я думаю, что это плохая шутка ..
Впервые про такую дичь слышу. Попробуй удалить, скачать и распаковать архив заново, мало ли

rezoga

Dec 6, 2018
Game is pretty boring unless your entertained by the training screen.
The whole point of this game is to train girls for profit so you can pay off your debt.
But training them for profit is a waste of time.

I tested to see how quickly I could pay off my debt, I payed of 2 billion after 10 minutes, it took me 20 minutes to pay off the rest.
If you are lucky enough and get Melanis/Albino girls for under 150mil, you can easily make 1 billion from them when that species has a high demand. Even normal girls can reach over 100mil.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Thats the initial idea, flipping the right slave types to pay off the debt and get into the training part.

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
Good news everyone! There is some anonymous on , that made some modifications of the game. The best one is the ability to save game in to decoded and translated to english JSON file, that you can edit and load back in the game.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Nice..

Hmm..anyone managed to get mouse movement wokring in autohotkey?
I can get everyhing but that working for some reason.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes