Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
so? what does the parent trait and pregnacy do? i don't get it. . .
Depending on configuration settings, when a monster has a child the genetics are based on both parents of each monster or just the parents of the child. The 'parent trait' then shows you what parents the monster had that led to its creation (i.e. you may see that one parent shares a similar skin color, combination of breast size, etc.)

You can edit the configuration file to change it so that children born either pull up to grandparents genetically (leading to a wider diversity of outcomes), or from just its own parents. I will say that even if you try to limit it to just parents, some traits just do not pass on easily, such as unusual skin colors like albino/melanin.

As for what pregnancy does... "when a mommy monster and the protagonist have a lot of sex in a slave dungeon, mommy gets really big and a child is born! That child then goes on to become an adult instantly and is added to the slave dungeon to either be sold for profit or be broken in by her father"

*two random things as well:

1. When you start up the game you create your own character and if you impregnate a monster with these genetics then the child will have a human parent (you) so any traits you have may be passed on. For example, if you made your hair green and did it with a brown harpy, the child may have green feathers. Once you do stuff with a tamed slave, that slave will overwrite your genetics if you want, meaning that any monster you do afterwards will have the first monster as the genetic parent.

For example, if you did a harpy and a lamia when they were both chained up then their children would be a human/harpy and a human/lamia. If however you tamed the harpy, did her and got her genetics, then had sex with the lamia, then the lamia's child would be a harpy/lamia. All this is to say that if you want to change what genetics you are passing on, it's an option in the dungeon and would recommend if you care about trying to make a "perfect waifu" or whatever. I will also bring up how children born from differing races are counted as "mixed", so even if you did create a child that resembles another race somehow that child would not count as the race it looks like (this mostly matters if you are selling them, mixed children have various factors determining their cost so a mixed harpy/lamia sells for little while a mixed alien/dragon would likely sell for more). I'm pretty sure this also means that anything mixed with slime would not replicate when tamed, but I am unsure.

2. Incest is a game variable... sorta. Each monster has a 'magic' stat, and the higher it is the more likely their children will have some kind of oddity, including an unusual amount of eyes or limbs. Breeding the same genetics over time (such as getting a monster pregnant, then getting their genes and getting the daughter pregnant with those genes) will cause the magic stat to raise overtime. I won't judge, and it's a possibility no matter what (some monsters you find will have a high base stat anyway), just letting you know.

AgentHappy47

Nov 28, 2017
Woah...that's a lot information to know....so to have sex with my children you have to wait until they're grow up and added to my chamber?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Woah...that's a lot information to know....so to have sex with my children you have to wait until they're grow up and added to my chamber?
There is no waiting... at least for the 'grow up' part. Once a slave is pregnant, they start to... well... be pregnant, so they have to go through that part first. At the end of their pregnancy, you will get a new slave and the mom can be impregnated again while the new slave is already in the dungeon (assuming you have space). The one 'downside' is that slaves that are born this way are not tamed so you do need to go through the process of taming them.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Oh and uh....sorry again but....now the slaves price has increased to. . . 9.999.999.999. . .help me please. . .
Since you seem to be really new here, I'll give a general good bit of advice:

The way the game is meant to be played, you tame the slaves and then they can get jobs which grant a steady stream of income, or you sell a tamed slave for a lot of money. Both of these are bad in terms of effectiveness.

The best way to advance in the game is to buy slaves of any particular race that seems to have a low price at the time (i.e. if you see a slave race often selling for say, 50k, and one day you see them at 10k, you buy any slave of that race), then every day you check to see if prices change. Harpies and Lamias are the two main early game races you get and they typically don't sell for a lot, but if you buy low and sell high then you can quickly get far with the debt you owe the Slaver. My general advice is to pull up a slave you can sell and look at their demand value: if it is 3.0 or higher consider selling them, the higher that number is the more expensive that race is that day, never sell a slave if the demand is less than 3.

There are also rare colored slaves that will appear with text like "abnormal skin color 100" or "odd eye" or the major two "Albino"/"Melanin" (white slave with pale skin/red eyes, and a black slave with blue eyes respectively), each of these will add an additional multiplier and if you buy one when that race's demand is low then you can drastically pay off the debt whenever it gets to a good demand score (these ones you may want to hold onto for higher values, as one of these with a demand of 5 or 7 can be hundreds of thousands or more).

If you're looking for the most broken money making strategy though, find a Virgin slime (preferably with one of the above mentioned traits but Virgin is good enough for this purpose) and tame it while still keeping it a virgin. Slimes are acquired in the humanoid tier so you need to pay off your debt by quite a bit, but the advantage of slimes is that tamed slimes will self replicate over time, meaning if you have a tamed albino virgin slime you can soon have two tamed albino virgin slimes. Just sell the second one and you have basically an infinite money maker (or keep both of them and then they both replicate for four slimes... etc etc).

Reactions: Reluser

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So uh how can i find those virgin slime i may ask?
Pay off your debt over time, you don't need to pay her off all at once. As you pay off the debt, at certain breakpoints she'll unlock new racial categories (such as ocean, humanoid, mythical, there's a few and the last couple only unlock at the end). Humanoid has a few odd and rare races like Cyclops, but it should be easy to find slimes as there seem to be times where all three of the slots are slimes.

AgentHappy47

Nov 28, 2017
Depending on configuration settings, when a monster has a child the genetics are based on both parents of each monster or just the parents of the child. The 'parent trait' then shows you what parents the monster had that led to its creation (i.e. you may see that one parent shares a similar skin color, combination of breast size, etc.)

You can edit the configuration file to change it so that children born either pull up to grandparents genetically (leading to a wider diversity of outcomes), or from just its own parents. I will say that even if you try to limit it to just parents, some traits just do not pass on easily, such as unusual skin colors like albino/melanin.

As for what pregnancy does... "when a mommy monster and the protagonist have a lot of sex in a slave dungeon, mommy gets really big and a child is born! That child then goes on to become an adult instantly and is added to the slave dungeon to either be sold for profit or be broken in by her father"

*two random things as well:

1. When you start up the game you create your own character and if you impregnate a monster with these genetics then the child will have a human parent (you) so any traits you have may be passed on. For example, if you made your hair green and did it with a brown harpy, the child may have green feathers. Once you do stuff with a tamed slave, that slave will overwrite your genetics if you want, meaning that any monster you do afterwards will have the first monster as the genetic parent.

For example, if you did a harpy and a lamia when they were both chained up then their children would be a human/harpy and a human/lamia. If however you tamed the harpy, did her and got her genetics, then had sex with the lamia, then the lamia's child would be a harpy/lamia. All this is to say that if you want to change what genetics you are passing on, it's an option in the dungeon and would recommend if you care about trying to make a "perfect waifu" or whatever. I will also bring up how children born from differing races are counted as "mixed", so even if you did create a child that resembles another race somehow that child would not count as the race it looks like (this mostly matters if you are selling them, mixed children have various factors determining their cost so a mixed harpy/lamia sells for little while a mixed alien/dragon would likely sell for more). I'm pretty sure this also means that anything mixed with slime would not replicate when tamed, but I am unsure.

2. Incest is a game variable... sorta. Each monster has a 'magic' stat, and the higher it is the more likely their children will have some kind of oddity, including an unusual amount of eyes or limbs. Breeding the same genetics over time (such as getting a monster pregnant, then getting their genes and getting the daughter pregnant with those genes) will cause the magic stat to raise overtime. I won't judge, and it's a possibility no matter what (some monsters you find will have a high base stat anyway), just letting you know.
Sorry for asking again....But the higher the Magical concentration the higher chance they'll give birth to...well "mixed special race" child?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Sorry for asking again....But the higher the Magical concentration the higher chance they'll give birth to...well "mixed special race" child?
The race of the child is determined by the race of the parents. If two creatures of different races have a child, the child born will be "mixed", and depending on what the parents were the higher value this "mixed" child will be (if you look at a slave's sell stats you'll see a "racial modifier", and even though the race is labeled as "mixed" some mixed children are more valuable than others).

As for "Magic", if you look at the slave's stats you should see the following six:
Pride
Lust
Taming
MagCon (Magical Constitution?)
Affect (Affection)
SkillL (Skill Level)

Five of those stats you modify during training, but MagCon cannot be modified outside of cheating. The higher MagCon is, the more likely any child born from that monster will have unusual physical features (such as an increased number of eyes, or missing arms/eyes). If you have "incest" children (where one monster has a child with the genes of another monster) the MagCon number gets high really fast.

AgentHappy47

Nov 28, 2017
The race of the child is determined by the race of the parents. If two creatures of different races have a child, the child born will be "mixed", and depending on what the parents were the higher value this "mixed" child will be (if you look at a slave's sell stats you'll see a "racial modifier", and even though the race is labeled as "mixed" some mixed children are more valuable than others).

As for "Magic", if you look at the slave's stats you should see the following six:
Pride
Lust
Taming
MagCon (Magical Constitution?)
Affect (Affection)
SkillL (Skill Level)

Five of those stats you modify during training, but MagCon cannot be modified outside of cheating. The higher MagCon is, the more likely any child born from that monster will have unusual physical features (such as an increased number of eyes, or missing arms/eyes). If you have "incest" children (where one monster has a child with the genes of another monster) the MagCon number gets high really fast.
OH OK! Tks i got it!

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Wait hold up....Uroboros race doesn't have a pussy. . .then how can i Impregnate them. . .?
She has it protected under a scale on her crotch region and u have to tickle/caress her & other arousing technique until she open up..

anyway it was a pleasant surprise for me to discover that myself so if this was kinda a spoiler to you i'm sorry

Reactions: iron4doves

AgentHappy47

Nov 28, 2017
She has it protected under a scale on her crotch region and u have to tickle/caress her & other arousing technique until she open up..

anyway it was a pleasant surprise for me to discover that myself so if this was kinda a spoiler to you i'm sorry
Woah bro. . .Thanks!
The_More_You_Know_0-0_screenshot.jpg

AgentHappy47

Nov 28, 2017
It's me again. . .dammit i should have ask at once...oh well, sorry again but is Ferocius do ? make your slave. . .your but special and loving way?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
It's me again. . .dammit i should have ask at once...oh well, sorry again but is Ferocius do ? make your slave. . .your but special and loving way?
Don't want to sound rude, could you say that another way? Are you talking about how you can make a slave love you or be kind to them without then hating you?

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes