batata1234567890

Aug 19, 2021
Try extracting somewhere different then? Maybe your issue is with permissions?

If not, I'm out of ideas...
I found what the problem is, it's the .json files.
I don't know why they are the problem but they are.
If you have other people with the same problem of not being able to extract the game, download this version from this site here.
I will also leave the translation files

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021
hi, so in the guide one of the extra tips said that you can train Violante by replacing "null" in the jsonwith this code:
{
"$ref": "2"
}

anyone know what line i need to replace with this?
Please download the 3.2mod and rewrite the config settings so that you can save the JSON.
The JSON file will be generated in the json file in the save folder.
The JSON file can be read by a formatting application such as notepad++ to organize the JSON file by paragraphs, making it easier to edit.
The JSON file is divided into several large paragraphs.
Within the "Dungeon" paragraph, the "$values" paragraph contains physical information items for slaves that you already have, as well as null items.
Remove one null, and add
{

"$ref": "2"

},
Align the entire sentence paragraph to the same height as the other slave items. Also, do not forget to append comma.
Save the JSON file after editing and load it with LoadJSON. Note that if the edited JSON file is abnormal, the game will freeze.

Sep 28, 2021
Just let me ask, how do i do this modifications? Do i need some spec. software or something?
To save and edit slave and game information as a JSON file, you will need the mod.
Download the mod and rewrite the Config file so that you can edit the JSON.
The generated JSON file holds a huge amount of data, so please open it with a well-formed application that can read JSON, such as Notepad++.

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
For people having problem with the screen, right-click on the exe and click properties, go to compatibility and check override high dpi scaling behavior. Select scaling performed by system and apply. It should work.
You are a god damn hero.

Thethunder1

Apr 1, 2021
I found what the problem is, it's the .json files.
I don't know why they are the problem but they are.
If you have other people with the same problem of not being able to extract the game, download this version from this site here.
I will also leave the translation files
thanks for that but do you know how to get the translation for the races mine aren't translated

rahalig

Apr 2, 2022
Which one of those who know how to deprive a "human" and from the market does not come across to me

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes