rahalig

Apr 2, 2022
На рынке нет людей, вам нужно изменить файл .json, чтобы продавать там.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Подскажите, пожалуйста, как это сделать, я не могу понять, как это сделать.

Vasion1

Jun 10, 2022
i think i might found a good way to grind skill level so this is how i do it so basically just doing blow job wait until her stamina get into 80 or below and then let her drink semen to replenish 10-30% of her stamina (i believe the more semen she drink the more energy she can replenish) and repeat till your stamina deplenish or max it out during the training if possible or you can just Handjob that works too. There might be another faster ways but im unsure about it, i preferably start to grinding the skill level after i maxed out lust, affection,taming and getting trained stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoshizou namae

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
guys maybe stupid to ask but idk why the fps is so bad for me (like i got HP OMEN 17 laptop) but when i turn on high quality ma frames drop to 10-15fps am i missing something? or the game requires a NASA pc xD?
edit (with AntiAliasing 1 its still the same fps)
Big Window and High Quality together will dip FPS.

Hermmes

Oct 6, 2021
When i try to extract the files there are unexpected errors that don't allow me to get all the files

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
anyone know how to edit the base game data to add more floors and monster girl types? really is a shame that these games dont have lot of mods

Reactions: reol114514

ghost221

Mar 2, 2020
i cant seem to get this game to run. im running windows 10. i have all the vc versions and directx 12. but my game still works like a slideshow. i can only progress by minimizing and maximizing the game. i must be missing something

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyingToast27
Sep 28, 2021
Do you think it is possible to produce Violante in different colors in normal play?
In the edit you can copy the data of other slaves.
Looks like Viola.png
Urine of Gold.png

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes