Sep 28, 2021
ahhh yeahhh..i am dumb i could just expand the shoulders abit and not look like magic floating oppai :p
if possible can you sent me the scale /size for your example picture.I think I can base on that.
The body parts of slaves can be positioned by Standard and Position, and sized by Scale and Size.
Weight2 and Height allow for fine-tuning the size of body parts.
Size,SizeX,SizeY allow more intuitive size changes.
ScaleB,ScaleC allows for multiplicative resizing.
Incidentally, Weight2 and Height noticeably expands and contracts parts such as hips and chest, but does not seem to make a difference in parts such as breasts (needs to be verified).
These suggest that the size of the parts may be influenced by different values.
The JSON file contains several numbers related to the slave's boobs.
The apparent size of the slave's boobs, which can be changed in the Editor, seems to depend on the "MaximumBreasts" value.
The boob size that affects the value of the slave depends on the value of "Bust" in the composition folder. If the value is less than 50, the boob outline will not be drawn even if the boobs are edited in the Editor.

To create a nasty slave with boobs bigger than her face, I did the following.
Origin.png
1.Set the value of "MaximumBreasts" to 1.5.
2.Set the "Bust" values of "BreastLeft_Connection" and "BreastRight_Connection" to 1.5.
1.5.png
3. Similarly, set the "ScaleB" value to 1.65 to make the boobs larger than the face.
Scale 1.65.png
4. Set the "Weight2" value of "Breast_Connection" to 1.8 to adjust the space between the boobs.
We've done it.png

This was enough to reproduce the approximate situation.

Sep 28, 2021
While this is a seemingly wonderful thing about boob enlargement, it also poses some problems.
Structural Defects
By making the boobs extremely large, there will be drawing problems. It is especially difficult to smoothly represent the relationship between the big boobs and the arms.
Hematogenous defects
Most JSON edits, not limited to making big boobs, are not passed on to their children in the same normal way. It will usually be a trait that appears only in one generation.
The Problem of Descriptions
The content that can be edited in JSON is not a direct intervention in the game, but only limited content such as type and size.
For example, in reality, with such large breasts, it would not be surprising if the nipples were positioned lower and the breast shape was like a vase, affected by gravity like a water balloon.
In addition to this, realistic boobs should inherently have a variety of shape states, but since the editing only changes the scale, the boob shape itself will always remain constant of the standard shape.
Unless a new shape image is actually put directly into the game, rather than reproduced, I don't think this problem will ever be solved.
About the dysfunctional paradox of seemingly rational structures.png

Reactions: randomhumanbeing

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
While this is a seemingly wonderful thing about boob enlargement, it also poses some problems.
Structural Defects
__
yeah that is very true,and the only 1 way to decrease the brokenness* is by increasing shoulder width now.hmm

Hematogenous defects
__
I see,that is actually a point,I havent try it out but I think using my edited code the babies* should have big boobs like their mum.because if I am not wrong they should not have limit.If it has I can remove it.

The Problem of Descriptions
___
The position of the nipples probably can be calculated properly if I actually put some time to mod and make it more realistic.
But,yeah..the shape...is mostly the same.and also the physics engine 99.99% didnt expect that size and always clip hand over the boobs.lol.

sadly,I think my free time is running out a bit.I also cannot polish it now much. I will however try to make it at least go to at least size 3 and make it looks okok. with the cloth or piercing using your guide.

The code for (cloth and no cloth is very different,lmao)or at least the math is different so i need to adjust a bit.lmao.

Reactions: hoshizou namae

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
I'm wondering... is anyone here a programmer or artist?

Because I wonder if we (The Monster Girl community of F95) can produce a game. A what if the RPG elements of games such as questing, the breeding stuff from Slave Matrix and the monsters from the Monster Girl Encyclopaedia had a baby?

I am willing to create an extensive design document that will describe what I have in mind, but I'd like to see if there are people here willing to contribute towards a community driven project from start to finish. But what I can say is that it should be feasible and there would be no need for elaborate engines such as Unity or Unreal - I'm seeing something more text based for the RPG and Slave Matrix-like stuff for combat and the sexy parts of the game..

And for those thinking that I'm just gonna say stuff but not contribute - I can help with audio and music design as well as writing - however I got no programming skills and a little bit of art (very shit with anatomy stuff tho.).

Reactions: randomhumanbeing

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I'm wondering... is anyone here a programmer or artist?

Because I wonder if we (The Monster Girl community of F95) can produce a game. A what if the RPG elements of games such as questing, the breeding stuff from Slave Matrix and the monsters from the Monster Girl Encyclopaedia had a baby?

I am willing to create an extensive design document that will describe what I have in mind, but I'd like to see if there are people here willing to contribute towards a community driven project from start to finish. But what I can say is that it should be feasible and there would be no need for elaborate engines such as Unity or Unreal - I'm seeing something more text based for the RPG and Slave Matrix-like stuff for combat and the sexy parts of the game..

And for those thinking that I'm just gonna say stuff but not contribute - I can help with audio and music design as well as writing - however I got no programming skills and a little bit of art (very shit with anatomy stuff tho.).
try posting in the development forum

SnoopyFx

Mar 6, 2023
so I know this is very late, but when i load and go to the offices to buy more slaves, all the prices are 9999999999999. Anyone know why this happened, and how to fix it? I would rather not restart the save because i am on day 147 and that would be very frustrating.

SnoopyFx

Mar 6, 2023
image_2023-03-12_202732351.png
And this is day 146, where the issue occurs. I didnt do anything special for this to happen. I just slept the day away and then the money problem occurs. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I searched through the earlier posts on this thread and could not find anything.

Shida

Nov 23, 2017
The body parts of slaves can be positioned by Standard and Position, and sized by Scale and Size.
Weight2 and Height allow for fine-tuning the size of body parts.
Size,SizeX,SizeY allow more intuitive size changes.
ScaleB,ScaleC allows for multiplicative resizing.
Incidentally, Weight2 and Height noticeably expands and contracts parts such as hips and chest, but does not seem to make a difference in parts such as breasts (needs to be verified).
These suggest that the size of the parts may be influenced by different values.
The JSON file contains several numbers related to the slave's boobs.
The apparent size of the slave's boobs, which can be changed in the Editor, seems to depend on the "MaximumBreasts" value.
The boob size that affects the value of the slave depends on the value of "Bust" in the composition folder. If the value is less than 50, the boob outline will not be drawn even if the boobs are edited in the Editor.

To create a nasty slave with boobs bigger than her face, I did the following.
View attachment 2448024
1.Set the value of "MaximumBreasts" to 1.5.
2.Set the "Bust" values of "BreastLeft_Connection" and "BreastRight_Connection" to 1.5.
View attachment 2448025
3. Similarly, set the "ScaleB" value to 1.65 to make the boobs larger than the face.
View attachment 2448026
4. Set the "Weight2" value of "Breast_Connection" to 1.8 to adjust the space between the boobs.
View attachment 2448029

This was enough to reproduce the approximate situation.
Just let me ask, how do i do this modifications? Do i need some spec. software or something?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 2462358
And this is day 146, where the issue occurs. I didnt do anything special for this to happen. I just slept the day away and then the money problem occurs. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I searched through the earlier posts on this thread and could not find anything.
Are you using JPN date format? Doesn't look like, I think you are using US region.
There was an error for some people (like me) that give problems with money when you use your original regional setting for date.

Right click on Clock -> Adjust date/time -> (Related Links) Language & Region -> (Region) Region format <set to> Japanese (Japan) - IIRC you need to install Japan language to make it available to set (above in Region options click on "Add a language").

Reactions: SnoopyFx

SnoopyFx

Mar 6, 2023
Are you using JPN date format? Doesn't look like, I think you are using US region.
There was an error for some people (like me) that give problems with money when you use your original regional setting for date.

Right click on Clock -> Adjust date/time -> (Related Links) Language & Region -> (Region) Region format <set to> Japanese (Japan) - IIRC you need to install Japan language to make it available to set (above in Region options click on "Add a language").
Thanks man.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
How do i use it i tried running it an nothing happened
1. Download the game from the main post,
2. Download the mod,
3. Extract the main game,
4. Extract the mod into the main directory of the main game,
5. Enjoy.

Reactions: 1mc
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes