Sep 28, 2021
I think t.eye in sensitivities of senses is not Topeye, but the antennae on insects and such.
No matter how many eyes a slave with many eyes is kissed, the values do not change at all, but when the slave touches the antennae of a centipede, for example, the values appear to increase.

Sep 28, 2021
It was felt that the race multiplier would be roughly equal to the probability that a slave would be on the market. Alternatively, it might be possible to tweak this figure to skew the probability of a slave being bought or sold more.

Sep 28, 2021
how to make the mouse stop leaving the screen? The mouse seems to be far from the real place
Windows computers have a click lock feature. Check your computer settings or search for free software that has such a feature.
In the slave matrix settings, it is just my subjective opinion, but it appears that there is an invisible range set on the slave's body and when the mouse touches that range, the training takes effect. Therefore, I feel that there may be a slight error between where you actually try to click and where the slave is actually being trained. The range around the nipples and genitals appears to draw the mouse in to suck on the nearest range. What a lecherous monsters.
By the way, you can pause the slave matrix with the ALT key. If you press the alt key while touching the slave's body and go to any other window, you can continue the slave's training as if you had click-locked it.

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
Is there no other way to make a custom character than through the json file? Don't really have the time to mess around with it and I'm really hung up on a elf which save I accidentally overvote. This game would be a 100 times belter if it was fully customizable both the player character (not just a color slide) and the npc (naming is already so counter intuitive).

Reactions: banana_cat090

yourownchicken

Nov 23, 2018
Is the 3.2 modded version based off an earlier version of the game? Looking around here after reviewing my 8.4 version with the butler's translation mods. Are there significant differences between the modded and the 8.4? Reading the comments seem to only reveal toggleable effects, possibly better graphics at performance cost, and revealing more stats. Further still a lot of it is learning to modify files rather than the actual gameplay itself (the training part).

I remember 1 common feature people wanted was control over the training sessions in relation to duration (stamina I believe?). Just this alone would make a download tempting. How big of a difference is the vanilla from the modded? Or is it primarily aesthetics?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
So am having issues with my game not being able to load saves. Even ones that I just started (i.e Start a new game. Save. Close. Launch Game and attempt to load.)

Anyone got any clues as to what might be causing this? Maybe something in the config file or something?

If anyone is having issues with the game not loading saves etc... make sure you got Encrypt Save and Decrypt Load either both turned on or off. My mistake for literally doing "What does this button do?" move every time when poking around and modding the game.

Speaking of modding, who wants bigger boobah?

how do you even find which is the line to mod, using search for bust or size gives me 1000+lines

Reactions: hoshizou namae

KuralKing

Jun 14, 2020
how do you even find which is the line to mod, using search for bust or size gives me 1000+lines
If you're talking about universal Breast enlargment i wouldn't know,
but when you enable the JSON Save format in the config.
i found that the slaves you purchased data start from the line 70568

in line 70567 is "Time": [days passed in game]
and line 70568 you have "MoneyOwned":[amount of player cash]

you can change the values of a particular slave under 70568 by searching for

"SiteSensitivity":

there's a bunch of stats and you can just alter the numbers
but the slaves have a mother and father stats also included in their files,
so the best way i found to see if what you're changing is the slave data was to search for

"HairlessFlag"

set it to "true" from "false"
save the changed data,
load the json in game and see if that was the slave or one of the parents.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Just for everyone info you cannot touchyour girl counterpart.
I tried used the reference like getting voila but when tries to train it just freeze the whole game gamefreezeontrainiingyourgirlself.PNG

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
If you're talking about universal Breast enlargment i wouldn't know,
but when you enable the JSON Save format in the config.
i found that the slaves you purchased data start from the line 70568

"HairlessFlag"

set it to "true" from "false"
save the changed data,
load the json in game and see if that was the slave or one of the parents.
using hairless flag to test is smart.
yeah sadly the editor has limit.unless someone remod v3.2
-remove the limit check or just do some math scaling.
-remove the limit check for training body parts,might as well make it able to train to size 3 or something very big.1 is just too small.
-unlock the so called love heart thing so it could appear rnd or whatever.
-unlock options to rnd get totally no cloth

Last edited:
Reactions: hoshizou namae
Sep 28, 2021
didnt notice that.i guess need training? or something?But I do know editor can make it go to infinite.
which is nice.lol

I proceeded to examine with regard to permanent nipple enlargement.
Slaves have two items in their nipples: size and sensitivities.
A slave's nipples are at their maximum size when their nipple sensitivities reach 100.
Size60,Sense30.png
Size60,Sense100(edi).png Size60,Sense100(tre).png
If a slave's nipple sensitivities are below 100, he can bring them to their maximum size by raising them to 100.
When the size is close to zero, there does not seem to be much difference in the growth of the sensitivities, but for larger values, the enlargement of the nipples due to the growth of the sensitivities can really be felt.
Size150,Sense0.png Size150,Sense100.png
Note that the growth of sensitivities seems to be effected not only by the actual training, but also by the actual change in values.

In the case of a slave with hidden nipples, the areola could be seen if the nipple was enlarged, but this condition did not increase the sensitivity of the nipple.
Nasty.png

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes