DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
There are several descriptions of heart-related parts in the JSON file.
After setting the heart-shaped pubic hair to True, shaving the slave's pubic hair will leave a heart-shaped pubic hair, but these will also be heart-shaped without changing the script, by piercing a fully trained slave and then shaving the pubic hair as well.
Likewise, there are descriptions of heart-shaped eyes in JSON, and these can be set to True to produce a heart-eyed slave.
I feel that these can probably be reproduced with no-edit by some manipulation in the game's specifications. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

View attachment 2212948
what in the loli.. how did you..?
Is it me or it looks like you managed to breed a loli, how did you do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: hoshizou namae
Sep 28, 2021
what in the loli.. how did you..?
Is it me or it looks like you managed to breed a loli, how did you do that?
As far as I have checked this thread, I did not see any mods that turn slaves into RORI or add RORI.
In other words, breeding does not seem to produce loli individuals.
Hmmm.

By the way, the scale of body parts can be changed by editing the JSON file.
If you change all the Scale B values to 0.5, the slaves look smaller than normal.
That's a great little viola.png
If someone wanted to make a complete Loli viola in a JSON file, it would be very difficult because he/she would have to change all the values of nearly 100 parts by himself/herself. (I think I can manage to some extent by using the replace function, though.)
For example, anyone can technically create a simple Loli by keeping the size of the face, which has many parts, as it is, and changing the size of the neck, chest, torso, waist, limbs, and internal organs (and also clothing parts, etc.) to smaller sizes.

However, I have a feeling that the loli viola created will probably produce a child who, due to the specifications of the game, does not mix well with adult and child attributes.

That is about all we know for sure.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021
The position file included in 3.2mod seems to define where the window will appear at startup (needs to be verified).
If the configuration changes, such as changing monitors, the value of the position file may overflow and the window may not appear at the next startup.
It may be possible to solve the problem of the window not appearing when the game is launched by inserting the appropriate value for the position of the monitor.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is there any way to make the game fun faster/more smooth? It runs fine on my machine but it's not exactly "smooth" playing.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
How does the color slider for the player model work?
I assumed it was coded in HSL or in HSV, but it sure ain't them.

edit: NVM, found it. It's coded in HSV but Saturation and Value are coded in /255 :WeSmart:

Last edited:

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Wings.PNG

I managed to obtain this shoulder-height wing configuration by chance, by breeding an angel with a cyclops.
Does anyone know if you could crossbreed in such a way that they'd grow even lower than the baseline angel?

Wing$.PNG
Lower than this, I mean. Butt-height to be precise.

edit: It turns out it was probably tied to the high MagCon of the cyclops and not its being a cyclops so I'll try breeding a wing-having monster with a high MagCon wingless specimen. I just hope it won't need too many tries... :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: hoshizou namae

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
I wonder if there is a way to make it a permanent size increase, or if the temporary increase is scaled with belly size?

ok ko

Jan 28, 2023
You turn them on usually by just selecting them - MCI and WH refer to mouse click 1 and wheel more often than not.
I cant turn it on, which button is it? e have tried everything buto the right button drop it

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I cant turn it on, which button is it? e have tried everything buto the right button drop it
Had to re-read the post and questions to make sure, just to quickly clarify: Mousewheel selects sensitivity, middle mousebutton turns it on/off.

ok ko

Jan 28, 2023
Had to re-read the post and questions to make sure, just to quickly clarify: Mousewheel selects sensitivity, middle mousebutton turns it on/off.
Thanks, my mouse is not working the click of the mousewhell, i use a autoclicker to find another way around de MCI problem.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes