smallestjim

Nov 13, 2021
Hi someone could tell me how to give birth to slaves

Hi someone could tell me how to give birth to slaves

and if it is possible to have an animation during childbirth in training mode
Cum inside the pussy and if you're lucky the game will tell you your slave got pregnant. After a few days she'll automatically give birth to a full-grown slave. There's no birth animation in the game.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
So maybe I'm just blind/missing something obvious, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to leave the "sell" menu once I've opened it. A quick search of the thread didn't show anyone else having this issue (but it's quite possible I just missed it). It just... stays open, and no amount of screen-tapping or key-pressing seems to be able to change that.

I've messed around with the mod settings (i.e. BigWindow and HighQuality) to no avail, and the DPI scaling fix mentioned in the original post didn't do anything either. Anyone have any idea what I might be able to do here?

Edit: Turns out, tapping the trackpad with two fingers at once fixes it. I'd delete this, but in case anyone else happens to have the same issue I'll leave it up

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So maybe I'm just blind/missing something obvious, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to leave the "sell" menu once I've opened it. A quick search of the thread didn't show anyone else having this issue (but it's quite possible I just missed it). It just... stays open, and no amount of screen-tapping or key-pressing seems to be able to change that.

I've messed around with the mod settings (i.e. BigWindow and HighQuality) to no avail, and the DPI scaling fix mentioned in the original post didn't do anything either. Anyone have any idea what I might be able to do here?
There isn't a "return" button on the top right? For future reference, a screenshot of the issue would help identify the issue easier.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
There isn't a "return" button on the top right? For future reference, a screenshot of the issue would help identify the issue easier.
Well, there is, I just couldn't click it. However, I did eventually figure out a way around it (see edit)... not sure why the button itself doesn't work, but eh whatever. The game seems pretty jank all around, so it's not too surprising.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, there is, I just couldn't click it. However, I did eventually figure out a way around it (see edit)... not sure why the button itself doesn't work, but eh whatever. The game seems pretty jank all around, so it's not too surprising.
Weird. I don't have that issue, and I have whatever version is on the OP currently.

Sep 28, 2021
Is it possible to create heart-eye monster girls through crossbreeding?
Also, is it possible to increase the display size of the sex organs?
There are several descriptions of heart-related parts in the JSON file.
After setting the heart-shaped pubic hair to True, shaving the slave's pubic hair will leave a heart-shaped pubic hair, but these will also be heart-shaped without changing the script, by piercing a fully trained slave and then shaving the pubic hair as well.
Likewise, there are descriptions of heart-shaped eyes in JSON, and these can be set to True to produce a heart-eyed slave.
I feel that these can probably be reproduced with no-edit by some manipulation in the game's specifications. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

(Edited)Heart_Eyes Viola image.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There are several descriptions of heart-related parts in the JSON file.
After setting the heart-shaped pubic hair to True, shaving the slave's pubic hair will leave a heart-shaped pubic hair, but these will also be heart-shaped without changing the script, by piercing a fully trained slave and then shaving the pubic hair as well.
Likewise, there are descriptions of heart-shaped eyes in JSON, and these can be set to True to produce a heart-eyed slave.
I feel that these can probably be reproduced with no-edit by some manipulation in the game's specifications. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

View attachment 2212948
That looks modded. I don't think any race's heads are that large.

Reactions: hoshizou namae
Sep 28, 2021
Since I really don't understand how .json saves work, etc, could you share a save with :
- Violante
- an offspring like this one
- and a Melanis offspring

I would really appreciate it
Those files have already been personally edited, so I will refrain from sharing them.

I have done about 500 simple maitings and have saved the rare slaves.

The blood that flows during a breakup is not red, but a Violante-derived color. I don't know if this is normal or if it is a bug that made it that way, but if you don't like it, you can deal with it yourself.
As for the white nipple, I have addressed it.

Rename the save file to a name that matches the description. (1_0→1: 0)

Last edited:

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
Those files have already been personally edited, so I will refrain from sharing them.

Instead, I will share the new save files.
I have done about 500 simple maitings and have saved the rare slaves.

Please download at your own risk.

The blood that flows during a breakup is not red, but a Violante-derived color. I don't know if this is normal or if it is a bug that made it that way, but if you don't like it, you can deal with it yourself.
As for the white nipple, I have addressed it.

Rename the save file to a name that matches the description. (1_0→1: 0)
it's perfect and it's exactly what I wanted, thanks

Sep 28, 2021
Now let me tell you what I know about editing JSON files in Slave Matrix.
This is not all that can be taught here. This game is very cleverly produced and the files are as huge as the creator's passion.
If you feel you want to do something with this game, the best thing to do is to actually get hands-on with it. I hope this information will help you in that case.

Assumptions
Of course, everything is at your own risk.
You should make a duplicate of the original file and keep it.
JSON files can only be created using mods.
Even if you use a mod, you cannot create the file as it is.
Start the Config file and replace JsonButton:0 with JsonButton:1.
Set TranslateJson to 1 to translate the text.
The JSON file is complicated as it is, so please open it using a formatting application such as Notepad++.
All subsequent explanations conform to the Notepad++ display.
(When using Notepad++, if the length of the file is more than 200000000 or 200000kb, it may not be recognized as a JSONfile. This is roughly 60-70 slaves, so if there are other apps that can casually edit JSON with data larger than this, please let me know...)

The JSON file is huge, so please fold it with ALT+0.

If there is a problem with the edited JSON file, Slave Matrix will freeze.
The main causes of freezing are as follows

Fatal mistakes, such as entering letters where numbers should be entered.

The upper or lower limit of the numerical value setting is exceeded.
Missing or duplicated commas or periods in numerical values or sentences.
Duplicate sentences or missing sentences.
Information is not placed with correct indentation.
ID numbers are not in ascending order.

It is a good idea to keep the data before the change by using screenshots, etc., as it can be troublesome if mistakes are made.

Since it is troublesome to rewrite data only by hand, it is a good idea to prepare slave data as a reference source and copy and paste it.

The JSON file contains two main pieces of information: the game's progress status (flags) and the game's character information.
You can change the information in the game by editing the text or characters.
The characters to be edited are Viola, the protagonist, the slaves, and their parents.
The file is written in such a way that the larger items sandwich the smaller ones.

The file structure for slaves, protagonists, and Viola is almost identical.
We will tell you about the most common slave edits.

Editing Slaves
Slaves have files in "TrainingTarget" or "Dungeon".
Slaves selected at the time of JSON file generation are in the "TrainingTarget" and all others are in the "Dungeon".
Slaves have files for themselves, their mothers, and their fathers.
There are two elements, one reflecting only the slave's own information, and the other reflecting information including both parents.
If you have edited the file and there is no change, you may have edited the father's or mother's file. Please be careful.
The slave's own physical information is in "ChaD".

Useful Edits
 "PregnancyProgressionPeriod" is the gestation period of the slave; the closer to 0, the shorter. It can also be negative.
 RecoveryValue" is the slave's recovery of health. 1 is infinite, 0.5 is sufficient.
 IsCanGrow" is the slave's self-propagation. The "IsCanGrow" is the slave's self-growth, and must be set to true for himself and his parents.

"ChaD" contains "Composition" and "BodyColor."
Composition" contains type, display, and size information for each slave's body part.
Each body part consists of information from "$type" to "ThisType" respectively.
The part type can be changed by changing both the part content in the "$type" and "ThisType" statements.
The display content of the body part can be changed by interchanging true and false. Depending on the part contents, the display contents may differ.
The newest part, the waist, has connections to all other parts.
By opening a connection, you can edit the other body parts it has.

Body parts can adjust their position according to standard and position, and their size according to scale and size.
The "Weight2" and "Height" allow you to change the size of the body part in detail.
Size", "SizeX", and "SizeY" are more intuitive size changes.
ScaleB" and "ScaleC" allow you to change the size to very large or very small magnifications.

"$values" in "Lineage" under "BodyColor" describes rare characteristics such as albino. If you put in a rare characteristic that is not originally so, it will be handled without any problem in the game.
The color of the slave can be changed by entering the RGB color code or the name of the color.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021
Trivia about composition and display information for each body part will be added here as it becomes available.

"Torso_Connection"
"Breast_Connection".
 "BreastLeft_Connection"
 "BreastRight_Connection".
Bust size in the game is affected by the "Bust" value in this section. The bust size "1.00" displayed in the game is not necessarily the true maximum value.
If the slave's "Bust" value is low, the outline of the lower breast may not be displayed when the breast size is edited in the Editor.
If you change the size to a large enough value by editing the JSON, the outline will appear.
When editing the breast size in the Editor, no matter how many values you put in, it will never be larger than approximately 1.50.
But of course you can make it larger than that by changing Size or Scale.
Bigger than you.png
The breasts of Viola magnified by the scale. Both nipples are also acted upon by one enlargement.
"VaginaOrigin_Connection"
The slave vagina consists of three main parts.
The size of the vaginal part as an internal organ is not restricted, but the size of the vaginal part as a surface is.
Big vagina.png Why is the vagina a square.png
The parts of the slave's vaginal parts other than the clitoris and vulva, specifically the parts around the urethra, correspond to sex sensitivity, not vagina.
These can be felt to some extent by enlarging the genitalia.
The vagina and genitalia are apparently present on a surface layer more than the breasts.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022
just downloaded the game and tried to save after getting my first slave and ive clicked save but nothing happens
i click on save nothing i quit the game and click load and again nothing happens i have to start over again.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
just downloaded the game and tried to save after getting my first slave and ive clicked save but nothing happens
i click on save nothing i quit the game and click load and again nothing happens i have to start over again.
You have to chose a save slot after hitting save.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
ive pressed save and nothing happens nothing pops up not even a save menu
It'll pop a list of save slots on the left side. If the room list is showing, it can make it harder to see the save slots, as they take up roughly the same space and position.

Nov 6, 2022
It'll pop a list of save slots on the left side. If the room list is showing, it can make it harder to see the save slots, as they take up roughly the same space and position.
i have got it to save now it was a matter of downloading the demo on dl site and transfering the save folder over to this current one and now i can save properly

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes