smallestjim

Nov 13, 2021
thanks for the tips, never even considered what letting her cum could do negatively to their stats
It's not that letting her cum actually reduces stats just to clarify, It just wastes stamina that could be better used drilling or whatever

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
It's not that letting her cum actually reduces stats just to clarify, It just wastes stamina that could be better used drilling or whatever
Yeah, makes sense. also, it's been a while since I played, but I think one way to get them to pee from cumming is to make them have a longer orgasm. Again, it's been a while so correct me if I'm just misremembering

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
anyone know how the race calculation works for mixed race slaves? Like is it somewhat random or does it actually mater what race the parents are and does some calculations from there?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
brynhildr Hey could we please get this gameplay guide as a link on the first post and also this specific training guide I made the other day? It probably would help out anyone new finding the game. Also the only link for the game that works for me on that post is the pixledrain one for the 3.1.1 version and not the 3.2 version this post links to
For the guide, I modified the OP.
For the links, I can't do anything since I'm not an uploader anymore.

Reactions: smallestjim

ConvulsingLlama

Jan 26, 2022
Did anyone happened to have the save and load button not working at all other than just changing button colors when pointing to it and making a click sound? I can't find my save file(s) anywhere and I can't or probably don't know how to load other's save file (I put a save file in every possible folder that can be found in the game directory) and since I can't really find my save file anywhere so I gave up the hope of loading my progress when I'm hitting the load button. The game is running and mods are working fine but only the save/load function messed up. Is there any way to make the save/load button work as intended? Would really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021
Is it possible to create heart-eye monster girls through crossbreeding?
Also, is it possible to increase the display size of the sex organs?

Sep 28, 2021
Piercings come in at least two colors: yellow and white.

Sex sensitivity can be increased by caressing the pubic area with feathers.

Kissing around the genital area with the mouth may also increase sex sensitivity if a fast clicking clicker tool is used .

Fingers, anal pearls, small vibrators, and the first hump of the anal vibrator do not seem to damage the virginal membranes. (This needs to be confirmed.)

If you choose simple mating, the rare status is passed on to the offspring if the parents' rare statuses match.

You will need to use edit, but you can make some numerical changes.

Body parts (such as boobs) can be made infinitely larger or smaller.

Change the type of the same part, such as hair or eyes.

Remove body parts such as arms and legs.

Solving the problem of not showing the outline of the breast part when enlarged in the editor.

Self-healing ability for all species.

Propagate slaves that do not self-propagate.

Non-propagating slaves that self-propagate

Training of violante and propagation of violante

Shortening of gestation period

Additional pedigree information including rare status (color must be changed by you)

Sep 28, 2021
If there is only one slave, not just Violante, it can be increased by changing IsCanGrow from false to true.
Slave characteristics such as IsCanGrow are manifested by changing it in three places for each slave: the slave itself, the mother, and the father.
IsCanGrow, like slime slaves, does not multiply unless it is fully trained.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
So am having issues with my game not being able to load saves. Even ones that I just started (i.e Start a new game. Save. Close. Launch Game and attempt to load.)

Anyone got any clues as to what might be causing this? Maybe something in the config file or something?

If anyone is having issues with the game not loading saves etc... make sure you got Encrypt Save and Decrypt Load either both turned on or off. My mistake for literally doing "What does this button do?" move every time when poking around and modding the game.

Speaking of modding, who wants bigger boobah?

1669664865927.png 1669667023197.png

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 95problems
Sep 28, 2021
The saved JSON file contains the slave's body information (compositions).
Notepad++ is useful for editing JSON files with large amounts of data.
(When using Notepad++, if the length of the file is more than 200000000 or 200000kb, it may not be recognized as a JSONfile. This is roughly 60-70 slaves, so if there are other apps that can casually edit JSON with data larger than this, please let me know...)
Aside from that, the composition describes the type and size of the parts that the slave has, and you can change the slave's state by editing these parts.
Slave information is tied to ID numbers and is sorted in ascending order.
If the edited JSON file is abnormal, Slave Matrix will freeze.
The main causes of freezing are these.
Over the upper or lower limit of the numerical value setting.
Missing or duplicate commas or periods in numbers or sentences.
Duplicate sentences, missing sentences.
Information is not placed at the correct indentation.
ID numbers are not in ascending order.

For example, when copying and pasting Violante data from the beginning of a Json file into a dungeon, it will freeze because the paragraphs are not indented correctly and the ID numbers are not in ascending order.

Sep 28, 2021
It is relatively easy to delete a slave part due to the specification that freezes if the ID number is not in ascending order.

However, adding more parts requires not only reading and correctly organizing the indentation and connection information of the parts, but also rewriting all subsequent ID information to be in ascending order, which is currently very difficult and impractical.(at least not manually)

Caget777

Jul 29, 2022
Hi someone could tell me how to give birth to slaves

Hi someone could tell me how to give birth to slaves

and if it is possible to have an animation during childbirth in training mode

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes