Sep 28, 2021
Is the "$type": "SlaveMatrix.膣基_人D, SlaveMatrix", or is the 膣基_人D part translated? Or is it still in Japanese?

Sep 28, 2021
If you could give us a screenshot of your current specific situation, what process you are going through and what you are looking for, we might be able to help you in some way.

Sep 28, 2021
Viola with melanis characteristics.png
Melanis' distinctive eyes could be reproduced relatively quickly.
We only had to change three main values in the "BodyColor" section.
"目左" "EyeLeft": "0, 127, 255",
"目右" "EyeRight": "0, 127, 255",
"白部" "WhitePart": "0, 0, 0",
In reality, it may be necessary to change more colors, but even with only three changes, it looks good enough.

Reactions: Reluser

Blue1991

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 2238598
Melanis' distinctive eyes could be reproduced relatively quickly.
We only had to change three main values in the "BodyColor" section.
"目左" "EyeLeft": "0, 127, 255",
"目右" "EyeRight": "0, 127, 255",
"白部" "WhitePart": "0, 0, 0",
In reality, it may be necessary to change more colors, but even with only three changes, it looks good enough.
How I can change the body color of my slaves ?

Reactions: hoshizou namae
Sep 28, 2021
How I can change the body color of my slaves ?
Basically, you need to follow the steps as described in this thread.
The first half of the thread describes how to introduce the JSON file, and the last half describes the "BodyColor" of the slaves.
Get mod v3.2, rewrite config, save JSON, rewrite JSON, load JSON.

The slave's body color information is located in "BodyColor" of "ChaD".
The body parts that can be changed in color are as follows
"Hair":
"Eyebrow":
"Eyelash":
"PubicHair":
"Body0":
"Body1":
"Fur0":
"Fur1":
"Wing0":
"Wing1":
"Scale0":
"Scale1":
"Shell0":
"Shell1":
"Plant0":
"Plant1":
"Rose":
"Hundred":
"Pattern":
"Crest":
"HumanSkin":
"MucousMembrane":
"EyeLeft":
"EyeRight":
"VerticalEye":
"CheekEyeLeft":
"CheekEyeRight":
"WhitePart":
"Teeth":
"Nail":
"Horn0":
"Horn1":
"Membrane":
"Eye0":
"Eye1":
"Eye2":
"Core":
"SecretStone":
"Halo":
"Lipstick":
"Tattoo":
"Urine":
"BodyFluid":
"BreastMilk":
"Blood":

Now let me tell you what I know about editing JSON files in Slave Matrix.
This is not all that can be taught here. This game is very cleverly produced and the files are as huge as the creator's passion.
If you feel you want to do something with this game, the best thing to do is to actually get hands-on with it. I hope this information will help you in that case.

Assumptions
Of course, everything is at your own risk.
You should make a duplicate of the original file and keep it.
JSON files can only be created using mods.
Even if you use a mod, you cannot create the file as it is.
Start the Config file and replace JsonButton:0 with JsonButton:1.
Set TranslateJson to 1 to translate the text.
The JSON file is complicated as it is, so please open it using a formatting application such as Notepad++.
All subsequent explanations conform to the Notepad++ display.
(When using Notepad++, if the length of the file is more than 200000000 or 200000kb, it may not be recognized as a JSONfile. This is roughly 60-70 slaves, so if there are other apps that can casually edit JSON with data larger than this, please let me know...)

If there is a problem with the edited JSON file, Slave Matrix will freeze.
The main causes of freezing are as follows

The upper or lower limit of the numerical value setting is exceeded.
Missing or duplicated commas or periods in numerical values or sentences.
Duplicate sentences or missing sentences.
Information is not placed with correct indentation.
ID numbers are not in ascending order.

It is a good idea to keep the data before the change by using screenshots, etc., as it can be troublesome if mistakes are made.

Since it is troublesome to rewrite data only by hand, it is a good idea to prepare slave data as a reference source and copy and paste it.

The JSON file contains two main pieces of information: the game's progress status (flags) and the game's character information.
You can change the information in the game by editing the text or characters.
The characters to be edited are Viola, the protagonist, the slaves, and their parents.
The file is written in such a way that the larger items sandwich the smaller ones.

The file structure for slaves, protagonists, and Viola is almost identical.
We will tell you about the most common slave edits.

Editing Slaves
Slaves have files in "TrainingTarget" or "Dungeon".
Slaves selected at the time of JSON file generation are in the "TrainingTarget" and all others are in the "Dungeon".
Slaves have files for themselves, their mothers, and their fathers.
There are two elements, one reflecting only the slave's own information, and the other reflecting information including both parents.
If you have edited the file and there is no change, you may have edited the father's or mother's file. Please be careful.
The slave's own physical information is in "ChaD".

Useful Edits
 "PregnancyProgressionPeriod" is the gestation period of the slave; the closer to 0, the shorter. It can also be negative.
 RecoveryValue" is the slave's recovery of health. 1 is infinite, 0.5 is sufficient.
 IsCanGrow" is the slave's self-propagation. The "IsCanGrow" is the slave's self-growth, and must be set to true for himself and his parents.

"ChaD" contains "Composition" and "BodyColor."
Composition" contains type, display, and size information for each slave's body part.
Each body part consists of information from "$type" to "ThisType" respectively.
The part type can be changed by changing both the part content in the "$type" and "ThisType" statements.
The display content of the body part can be changed by interchanging true and false. Depending on the part contents, the display contents may differ.
The newest part, the waist, has connections to all other parts.
By opening a connection, you can edit the other body parts it has.

Body parts can adjust their position according to standard and position, and their size according to scale and size.
The "Weight2" and "Height" allow you to change the size of the body part in detail.
Size", "SizeX", and "SizeY" are more intuitive size changes.
ScaleB" and "ScaleC" allow you to change the size to very large or very small magnifications.

"$values" in "Lineage" under "BodyColor" describes rare characteristics such as albino. If you put in a rare characteristic that is not originally so, it will be handled without any problem in the game.
The color of the slave can be changed by entering the RGB color code or the name of the color.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

Blue1991

Mar 4, 2019
Basically, you need to follow the steps as described in this thread.
The first half of the thread describes how to introduce the JSON file, and the last half describes the "BodyColor" of the slaves.
Get mod v3.2, rewrite config, save JSON, rewrite JSON, load JSON.

The slave's body color information is located in "BodyColor" of "ChaD".
The body parts that can be changed in color are as follows
"Hair":
"Eyebrow":
"Eyelash":
"PubicHair":
"Body0":
"Body1":
"Fur0":
"Fur1":
"Wing0":
"Wing1":
"Scale0":
"Scale1":
"Shell0":
"Shell1":
"Plant0":
"Plant1":
"Rose":
"Hundred":
"Pattern":
"Crest":
"HumanSkin":
"MucousMembrane":
"EyeLeft":
"EyeRight":
"VerticalEye":
"CheekEyeLeft":
"CheekEyeRight":
"WhitePart":
"Teeth":
"Nail":
"Horn0":
"Horn1":
"Membrane":
"Eye0":
"Eye1":
"Eye2":
"Core":
"SecretStone":
"Halo":
"Lipstick":
"Tattoo":
"Urine":
"BodyFluid":
"BreastMilk":
"Blood":

Reactions: hoshizou namae
Sep 28, 2021
If you bring your mouth close, you might insert your tongue directly into the mouth, vagina, or anus, but once you turn the inside mouse wheel and bring it close with a licking motion, you can suck it with your mouth.
A slave who has been trained to a certain degree can be made to suck, but even just having a cock in his mouth is a licking action.
When you put your cock deep in the throat of a long tongue slave, you can see its tongue on the underside of your balls.

Sep 28, 2021
Unfortunately, perhaps, the features that have not been introduced by the mod will not be replaced unless a new mod is created.
And it seems that the modder who could solve many of them is not here already.
I've been reading through the mod code, previous threads, etc. and all I've found is that it takes a lot of knowledge and time to make the discoveries that fulfill our desires.
If I learn a little more about this game, will I be able to create new mods?
I would also like to trade slaves with more restrictions.
I want to increase the generation rate of individuals with special constitutions.
I want to be able to get closer to slaves with a fuller screen so they don't insert themselves in the wrong hole and take their virginity.
Fuck. Fuck.

• Wow
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

Shadowwolf88

TwitFollower
Sep 25, 2017
Hello, I paid 2,000,000,000 but nothing unlocked for me (I was 7,000,000,000 in debt and now I'm back to 5,000,000,000) do I need to do anything else?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, I paid 2,000,000,000 but nothing unlocked for me (I was 7,000,000,000 in debt and now I'm back to 5,000,000,000) do I need to do anything else?
You need to pay down to 3 bn to hit the first unlocks, 1 bn for second unlock set, then pay off completely for final unlocks.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes