mepew

Oct 30, 2019
This is how inept you need to be inept, in order to have a similar visual look, to have a low fps.
Otherwise, the game is pleasant, but the features of the FPS leaves a choice between quality but with 10 FPS and between pixel, soapy, with low resolution and with 20 FPS.

riu412

Jul 7, 2018
Ok after tons of testing I finally figured out how to get Albino/Melanis/Abnormal Color consistently. Haven't found the answer how to anywhere so here I go:

Albino:
Breed two bright brown skin colored, bright grey/white/yellow hair color, any bright eyecolor. Those two must have Identical colors and MagCon if possible 100. No Traits except "In heat" or "Hairless". Breeding two "whiteish" colored Individuals will result in Abnormal Color 111 which is Basically Albino but with grey eyes.

Melanis:
Breed two dark brown skin colored, dark grey/black/brown hair color, any dark eyecolor. Those two must have Identical colors and MagCon if possible 100. No Traits except "In heat" or "Hairless". Breeding two "greyish" Individuals will Result in Abnormal Color 000 which is Basically Melanis but with grey eyes.

Abnormal Color:
Just breed two different colored Individuals with MagCon 100.

For Simple Mating Parent A and B need the same color to result in either Albino/Melanis.
For Complex Mating Parent A and B as well as their Childs C And D need the same color so that the child of C and D results in Albino/Melanis.
For Default Mating the Parents of Child A and B need to have the same Color to result in Albino/Melanis.

TL;DR Not only do you need a high MagCon, but the Parents/Grandparents need to have the same Colors to get Albino/Melanis. Abnormal Color just needs high MagCon.

Edit: You can get Albino/Melanis even with different colored Parents, but the chances are incredibly low. Using above Method I guess the Chance to be something around ~10-20%.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021
As a reminder, I would like to leave some notes on this thread.

1.How to heal a slave's stamina during training.

Some races heal the slave's own stamina when training.
However, it is possible for other races to heal their stamina.

Slaves heal about 20% of their stamina by drinking semen.
In order to give a blow job, the slave's pride must be 0% and one of the slave's (Lust, Affection, Taming) must be at least 50%.

To make a slave drink semen, you must have at least 50% Lust, 60% Affection, 50% Training, and half of the maximum skill level.

The maximum skill level of a slave is determined by the number of the slave's arms (or more precisely, the number of hands that can give hand jobs).
If the maximum skill levels are 50, 100, 150, and 350, they should be 25, 50, 75, and 175, respectively.

When a slave drinks semen to regain strength, it does not necessarily have to be a blow job.
As long as a finger or vibrator is in the mouth, it does not matter whether the ejaculation is vaginal or anal.

However, it is after the inserted object is removed from the mouth that stamina heals.

Last edited:

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
The tags say "Male Protagonist," but when checking the protag's picture through the parent portrait the player is a human female?

Futa then?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The tags say "Male Protagonist," but when checking the protag's picture through the parent portrait the player is a human female?

Futa then?
I think the game just lacks male models. Like when you pimp out your slaves and they get pregnant, it still shows both parents as being female, iirc. Same with buying new slaves.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
How do u turn on the vibrator, what is mc?
Click the mouse wheel. If you don't have a computer mouse, you can't do it. I'd know. I had the EXACT SAME ISSUE trying to play this with a touchpad. Actually beat the game with only a touch pad... by rampantly abusing fluctuation in slave prices like speculating the fucking stock market...

Hotfrost11

Sep 16, 2021
Click the mouse wheel. If you don't have a computer mouse, you can't do it. I'd know. I had the EXACT SAME ISSUE trying to play this with a touchpad. Actually beat the game with only a touch pad... by rampantly abusing fluctuation in slave prices like speculating the fucking stock market...
Cool thx a lot.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So how do i get my character to cum? i can't seem to have it happen at all..
It's hard to during early game. You could use your scroll wheel to jack off and nut in a slave that way. Otherwise, you'll need to raise the slaves' skill stat, if I'm remembering right.

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
For those who love melanis skin here u go
i edited almost all of them to melanis from json save
one of them got melanis+odd eye trait

Reactions: KRL.

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
For those who love melanis skin here u go
i edited almost all of them to melanis from json save
one of them got melanis+odd eye trait
It's very interesting, but I have a question, would you be able to create characters of the Violante race, as I had asked before ? Which would be reproducible in game (so not simple copies of Viola)

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
It's very interesting, but I have a question, would you be able to create characters of the Violante race, as I had asked before ? Which would be reproducible in game (so not simple copies of Viola)
if u mean by breeding then i dont think so, you need to edit the code/script inside the game and it is complicated as F
fyi forgot to say that i edited viola to be melanis in her lobby so enjoy all folks

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
One question guys, what does that height and weight in character body dimensions change? I tried different values and didn't see anything change at all.
Thanks
If you view a child (that you made) and their parents, one of them is the MC. I think the body dimensions slider is broken since it resets to the middle every time I try to change it.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes