Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I didn't mean ten hours straight, I meant my total playtime was about ten hours give or take. I only play it for a few hours at most before turning it off and doing something else. I've tried restarting it a dozen or so times but nothing. I save usually every other day.
Does this happen on a new game or just when it loads from a saved game? And are you using the mod, or just stock game?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Does this happen on a new game or just when it loads from a saved game? And are you using the mod, or just stock game?
I can't even start a new game lol
the game just goes white a few moments after I start it now lol

The mods I have turned on
SimpleMating:0
AutoSort:1
PlayBGM:0
FastText:1
ShowFPS:1
BigWindow:0
HighQuality:1
AntiAliasing:1
SensesButton:1
FixInfo:1
JsonButton:1
TranslateJson:1
MoveButton:1
StaminaButton:1
RefreshStoreEveryTime:1
AlwaysUseName:1
MoveInsectMask:1
EncryptSave:1
DecryptLoad:1

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I can't even start a new game lol
the game just goes white a few moments after I start it now lol

The mods I have turned on
SimpleMating:0
AutoSort:1
PlayBGM:0
FastText:1
ShowFPS:1
BigWindow:0
HighQuality:1
AntiAliasing:1
SensesButton:1
FixInfo:1
JsonButton:1
TranslateJson:1
MoveButton:1
StaminaButton:1
RefreshStoreEveryTime:1
AlwaysUseName:1
MoveInsectMask:1
EncryptSave:1
DecryptLoad:1
I'd say try with HighQuality: 0 and see if it runs.

Otherwise, redownload the game, and unpack it in a different folder than the current install. See if the issue pops up there.

From there, try updating your video drivers.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I'd say try with HighQuality: 0 and see if it runs.

Otherwise, redownload the game, and unpack it in a different folder than the current install. See if the issue pops up there.

From there, try updating your video drivers.
Apparently a fresh install did the trick. Still don't know what caused it though lol

Reactions: Torinir

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
i'm playing the 3.2 version and... well, it's kinda fucked up? all new slaves cost 9,999,999,999,999. and yeah, i can hack that much in, but i think i did something wrong because it fucked up all my saved girls!

if there's a fix for that, i'd like to know, but i'm not without an older version to play (that's where i got my save from :p ).

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
i'm playing the 3.2 version and... well, it's kinda fucked up? all new slaves cost 9,999,999,999,999. and yeah, i can hack that much in, but i think i did something wrong because it fucked up all my saved girls!

if there's a fix for that, i'd like to know, but i'm not without an older version to play (that's where i got my save from :p ).
Did you open game with Japan coded Time/Date? There was bug like yours when you aren't using it when playing the game.
On Win11 it's easy because System will change region automatically if you choose Recommended Regional Format in settings (and have installed Language Packs)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
Did you open game with Japan coded Time/Date? There was bug like yours when you aren't using it when playing the game.
On Win11 it's easy because System will change region automatically if you choose Recommended Regional Format in settings (and have installed Language Packs)
no, i didn't. but i don't have the problem when running it in older versions of the modded game. i'll try messing around with that and see if i can fix it though.

but it is kinda weird to me. why would a modder add a requirement like that into a modded version of the game when not even the original japanese dev did? unless they did and it just never triggered for me until 3.2?

charabit781

May 21, 2020
There's a trick where you can make slave max out thier stat in a day.first, train her until her skill reach 65+ where she able to use swollow skill.second, impregnate her and wait until she reach final stage of pregnancy where she get lactaion,if you do this you can refill stamina from btw you and slave without ran out of stamina

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There's a trick where you can make slave max out thier stat in a day.first, train her until her skill reach 65+ where she able to use swollow skill.second, impregnate her and wait until she reach final stage of pregnancy where she get lactaion,if you do this you can refill stamina from btw you and slave without ran out of stamina
My guy, there's a lot of conditions you actually need to meet to make what you're proposing work. You can't wait for the final stage of pregnancy and max out stats in a day. Also, unless I'm remembering wrong, a slave won't suck/swallow unless their pride is at 0. I don't know how successful everyone else is, but the best I can do is maybe -10-15 pride a session, and maybe +5 skill on an unbroken slave.

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
In fact, if you have an extremely modified savegame, with different characters of the "Violante" race, I'm interested, because I really don't understand JSON, knowing that one guy had it (I couldn't find the comment, I think his account was deleted or something), so I know it's possible, but I wouldn't be able to do it myself

thanks guys.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In fact, if you have an extremely modified savegame, with different characters of the "Violante" race, I'm interested, because I really don't understand JSON, knowing that one guy had it (I couldn't find the comment, I think his account was deleted or something), so I know it's possible, but I wouldn't be able to do it myself

thanks guys.
I don't quite understand what you said, but someone posted a modified save with a copy of the shopkeeper a couple pages back, if that's what you're looking for.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I finally found the message.

I have to say I don't know how to use the power of ctrl+c/v in JSON saves
So, if the person who wrote this message, or another one, could share a save of this type with characters who are close to Viola and who have "Violante" as a race, I'm interested

(I think this new message is more "understandable" than the previous one)
I already told you where you could find it in my previous post.

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
you can't clone b we don't have race violante in shop, but in settings we have now JsonButton:1 and we can with power of ctrl+c/v add her or tweak any slave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I'm tired I "failed" a post but deleted the wrong one, so I'm reposting this one...)

I finally found the message.

I must say that I don't know how to use the power of ctrl+c/v in JSON saves
So, if the person who wrote this message, or another one, could share a save of this type with characters who are close to Viola and who have "Violante" as a race, I'm interested

(I hope this new message is more "understandable" than the previous one)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have redone all the pages, the only backup that looks like what I asked for is a save with Viola, except that it is useless
It works just fine. You just need to follow the format of the save names. You could, for example, copy and paste the name of one of your existing save file onto that save file. It would require you to delete or rename the original save.
I strongly recommend backing up all your saves first, just in case you want to go back to your old saves.

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
It works just fine. You just need to follow the format of the save names. You could, for example, copy and paste the name of one of your existing save file onto that save file. It would require you to delete or rename the original save.
I strongly recommend backing up all your saves first, just in case you want to go back to your old saves.
But that is not what I am asking.

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
Since I don't understand anything about JSON and I don't know what to actually modify to "get what I want" I want a modified savegame with 2/3 characters of Violante's race (and not Viola, since it's impossible to make her reproduce herself) that I could then (if it works?) reproduce between them in game to get others, without going through savegame modification where I understand absolutely nothing

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Since I don't understand anything about JSON and I don't know what to actually modify to "get what I want" I want a modified savegame with 2/3 characters of Violante's race (and not Viola, since it's impossible to make her reproduce herself) that I could then (if it works?) reproduce between them in game to get others, without going through savegame modification where I understand absolutely nothing
Ah, my bad. No clue how to do that either. Good luck dude.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes