Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Can someone tell me how can I get Viola pls?
A save with her would be very apreciated too
best you can do is copy her entire code and put her in one of your floor levels. some older posts explain how to do it but I personally don't understand code so good luck.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
So I've done some extensive testing and I'm pretty sure that inbreeding definitely increases the chance of the freak mutations. I'm getting them in like 6 out of 7 births.

ismaelcp95

Sep 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "igksi2020jp, publicación: 6587379, miembro: 2986270"]
Aquí estás.
[/CITA]
los precios están demasiado altos me salen de 999999999999 no puedo comprar

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "igksi2020jp, publicación: 6587379, miembro: 2986270"]
Aquí estás.
[/CITA]
los precios están demasiado altos me salen de 999999999999 no puedo comprar
por favor traduzca al inglés, este es un sitio web solo en inglés. solo incluye la traducción en tu publicación, similar a la mía.

los precios cambian cada día, tendrás que intentarlo de nuevo al día siguiente. o puedes engañar al dinero y comprar lo que quieras.

please translate to english, this is an english only website. just include the translation in your post, similar to mine.

prices change each day, you will have to try again on the next day. or you can cheat the money and buy whatever you want.

emuzumu

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how to make a slave or change a slave appearance by editing the json save file ?

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
I think I missed something, is this game just a stock market?
I paid off my debt, training seems like it does nothing.
When selling I noticed a sell all body and all work which implies a labor and prostitution mechanic. But Im not sure if it is in this game or not.

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
When selling I noticed a sell all body and all work which implies a labor and prostitution mechanic. But Im not sure if it is in this game or not.
You can prostitute your slaves and also let them work i believe. No scenes or anything but your slaves can get pregnant from their customers.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
You can prostitute your slaves and also let them work i believe. No scenes or anything but your slaves can get pregnant from their customers.
Once the slave gets the [Trained] tag, you can set them to work or whore. On the sell sheet, you can see what the skill multiplier for each job is. And, yes, there's a small chance each day that they'll get knocked up on the job.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
there is no story after you paid all your debt. you can however get more debt if you want.
the rest of it is just an infinite loop, no news from the makers of the game as it apparently is just a "once and done" type of deal.

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
once you've paid the debt, it turns into monster girl eugenics as you try to breed and produce the most valuable monster girls. or just make enough to breed the type of monstergirl you want with the traits you want.

Reactions: Torinir

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
once you've paid the debt, it turns into monster girl eugenics as you try to breed and produce the most valuable monster girls. or just make enough to breed the type of monstergirl you want with the traits you want.
Or trying to breed the monsterous traits out of the subject via serial inbreeding multiple generations.

Reactions: iron4doves
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes