charabit781

May 21, 2020
Every slaves with no human limbs unable to increase skill above 50% ,they mostly use for breed mix races also each slaves has unique skill as i know
Dwaft:has fast pregnancy progress
Harpy:keep your organism at 90% after climax
Phoenix:less stamina consume
Minotaur:slow increase tame rate

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Every slaves with no human limbs unable to increase skill above 50% ,they mostly use for breed mix races also each slaves has unique skill as i know
Dwaft:has fast pregnancy progress
Harpy:keep your organism at 90% after climax
Phoenix:less stamina consume
Minotaur:slow increase tame rate
To father add to this, dragons slow regen stamina (and yes you get this if blessed by them) and Spiders/Kraken/Scylla can go over 100% skills.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017

Mike2098

Oct 25, 2018
Can anyone help me please? The game keep crashing when i tried to open it. I used to be able to play it years ago but now it keep showing the App has been stoped working and i cant play it

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
What IS the maximum "Demand"?

I just sold a single trained, in heat, pregnant Harpy for 3'376'124'515 due to Demand shooting up to 248.39.
Hadn't paid off any of the loan - but the 3 harpies I owned, easily covered the 5 bil in a single go.

Wish there was a way to breed two of the creatures, rather than "having to" inseminate them myself.
(posing the wish in case I've missed some functionality) :p

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Wish there was a way to breed two of the creatures, rather than "having to" inseminate them myself.
Once you have a girl [Trained], you'll get blessings, which will sub her in for you during training if you knock a girl up.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
What IS the maximum "Demand"?

I just sold a single trained, in heat, pregnant Harpy for 3'376'124'515 due to Demand shooting up to 248.39.
Hadn't paid off any of the loan - but the 3 harpies I owned, easily covered the 5 bil in a single go.

for the first, I don't know if there is a max demand. and for the second. You can breed to creatures, you have to break them first and they'll give you a blessing. The blessing basically makes it so you use their genes instead of yours when breeding

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
for the first, I don't know if there is a max demand. and for the second. You can breed to creatures, you have to break them first and they'll give you a blessing. The blessing basically makes it so you use their genes instead of yours when breeding
I've never seen a max demand, although getting a huge demand on one race is rare. Usually the demand stays in a small range.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
How do you get human girls (I have the config option enabled in 3.2) to show up in the store? I've never seen one. Are they super ultra rare? Are they the same as Lilith?

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
How do you get human girls (I have the config option enabled in 3.2) to show up in the store? I've never seen one. Are they super ultra rare? Are they the same as Lilith?
Don't know what the rarity of base humans is in the shop tbh, but the humanlike category in the shop has a a lot of things in there so just keep reloading the previous save and you'll get base humans in there eventually

Reactions: Torinir

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure I used the json modding tool to create human slaves, I was able to remove the lillith claws which every human-like race has.
hooman.png
AFAIK, the player is the only human in the game. Maybe it's possible to breed one out with your own genes, but I'm not sure if it would just appear as mixed.

There are plenty of human-like monsters, ie, lillith, dwarf, and elf. And humanoids, ie, fairy, ogre, succubus, or angel.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure I used the json modding tool to create human slaves, I was able to remove the lillith claws which every human-like race has.
View attachment 1716094
AFAIK, the player is the only human in the game. Maybe it's possible to breed one out with your own genes, but I'm not sure if it would just appear as mixed.

There are plenty of human-like monsters, ie, lillith, dwarf, and elf. And humanoids, ie, fairy, ogre, succubus, or angel.
ok I just checked, by default humans don't spawn in the shop, but in 3.2 you can enable humans in the config

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How do you fix this white screen crash? I have no idea what happened but after playing for ten hours fine, the game just shits out now and I got no idea how.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
How do you fix this white screen crash? I have no idea what happened but after playing for ten hours fine, the game just shits out now and I got no idea how.
If you've been playing that long continuously, it's the game bloating in memory due to the generated girls. Just reload the game and use the autosave. You'll be back at the beginning of the day, but you'll be able to continue with fewer issues. I'd suggest stopping the game every couple of hours and reloading just to make sure the game doesn't get too bloated during play. And "Save early and save often" applies to this game.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
If you've been playing that long continuously, it's the game bloating in memory due to the generated girls. Just reload the game and use the autosave. You'll be back at the beginning of the day, but you'll be able to continue with fewer issues. I'd suggest stopping the game every couple of hours and reloading just to make sure the game doesn't get too bloated during play. And "Save early and save often" applies to this game.
I didn't mean ten hours straight, I meant my total playtime was about ten hours give or take. I only play it for a few hours at most before turning it off and doing something else. I've tried restarting it a dozen or so times but nothing. I save usually every other day.

Reactions: Torinir
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes