anon55

Jan 28, 2018
Never thought I would ask this, but, is there a way to turn down the volume of the game itself? The Sound Effects are super loud.
In the game there are no volume options, but if you are on windows and want to change the volume of a single specific application you need to right-click the volume button and selec the option "Open volume mixer", there you will see all the active application and their individuals volumes.

Reactions: weisshexe

ghost221

Mar 2, 2020
tried the game again. have all the vc's as well as direct x 12. even overrode the dpi to be run by my system. But i just get a black screen now. No start button or anything. before I could at least start the game by minimizing my it repeatedly but now I don't even know what's wrong. if anyone has some quick fix let me know.

Rtay

Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone help me with how to make the game run on a mobile device, I really like spending time gathering species but my notebook ended up burning out.Can anyone help me with how to make the game run on a mobile device, I really like spending time gathering species but my notebook ended up burning out.

Eggard

Dec 20, 2023
Guys I need help. Multiple questions. When do slaves begin to swallow cum? What is the best way to decrease pride?

SnoopyFx

Mar 6, 2023
Guys I need help. Multiple questions. When do slaves begin to swallow cum? What is the best way to decrease pride?
best way to decrease pride is to hit them with the whip, but risk scarring them.
I think slaves allow entrance to their mouth when the taming is at 100 and the pride is at 0

Eggard

Dec 20, 2023
best way to decrease pride is to hit them with the whip, but risk scarring them.
I think slaves allow entrance to their mouth when the taming is at 100 and the pride is at 0
I know about when slaves allow entrance into the mouth. I am talking about when do they begin to swallow your cum when you ejaculate in their mouth? I am asking because when they drink your cum it regenerates their stamina.

EDIT: Also as a sidenote: You don't need taming 100 to insert your cock in their mouth. The only condition I believe, is pride = 0

SnoopyFx

Mar 6, 2023
I know about when slaves allow entrance into the mouth. I am talking about when do they begin to swallow your cum when you ejaculate in their mouth? I am asking because when they drink your cum it regenerates their stamina.

EDIT: Also as a sidenote: You don't need taming 100 to insert your cock in their mouth. The only condition I believe, is pride = 0
ah, sorry.
I've never noticed their stamina ever regenerating and if it did, it was too minuscule from me to notice

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
is there an infinite stamina mod yet? i'm not touching cheat engine, that shit's infested with either malware, spyware or adware.

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
is there an infinite stamina mod yet? i'm not touching cheat engine, that shit's infested with either malware, spyware or adware.
if you look in the config file, it seems to me that there is an option to add cheat buttons, notably the stamina, it's been a long time since I played the game, you will have to search for ;)

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
anyone know what the original maximum bust value is so I can compare and know if the BB2 bust expansion mod is working correctly? Cuz in the mod max bust is 0.85 but it seems like another poster here changed it to 1.5 and breast connection left and right to 1.5 for both? but in the code its return 1 ?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes