Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Are you sure? There is like births counter in ero menu.
This confuses me as well. The game has a birth counter, it also has a switch in it regarding giving birth in the city, has at least 2 different switch's for pregnancy... but so far it seems that pregnancy is just a status that effect's her standing image (and not the H-Scene's... they do not reflect pregnancy in either image or text) and maybe end-game results.

I know there is a end-game where you give birth, but that wouldn't need a birth counter.

Does giving birth become available sometime during the game? I'm only up to the pirate cave part (between the 1st and 2nd guard-barrier points), so maybe that unlocks at some point later? Or maybe it's relating to who/what impregnated you? Or can only happen if in human/elf form?

Reactions: Mcthoy

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019

CIRCLE FAIRY FLOWER - ELVEN SLAVE SON FINE - WHY DID SHE SELL HER COUNTRY? VER.1.05 FINAL (ENG-JAP)
Thanks for sharing , but do you think you could up provide a link that won't take 7-8 hours to download?

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Would you rather people commit these things irl? You can more than likely choose scenes, idk becuase I haven't played it but lets look at the much more obvious moral quandary here; it's a game about an elf slave who sold out here country which means her countrymen are probably slaves too. I imagine this is going to be an absolute rape train as well...

TLDR pretend she's a dwarf because dwarves and elves go hand and hand and these MTLs will turn your brain into a toaster if you actually try to understand them anyway.
I enjoy loli as much as the next guy and the person you're replying to is cringe but ngl comments like this also just come off as a massive cope.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Well... Content wise, their previous game had a lot more battlerape, but this one have bigger CG repository... More variations

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
preg is just like a status, so you can play as a preg character if you want, no other mechanic about it, belly but no birth IIRC, you cure it just like any other curse with a priest. In either human/elf form you can choose big/small booba, that's about it.
1662620313693.png
Why are we still here, just to suffer? So close to greatness only fall short into mediocrity.

BladedHeaven

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone stuck in the ice city? Trying to get through the Maid missions, found all 5 maids but the Head Maid keeps telling me to find them. And the "satisfaction" rating of Mauri is shown as "[[70]]"

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone stuck in the ice city? Trying to get through the Maid missions, found all 5 maids but the Head Maid keeps telling me to find them. And the "satisfaction" rating of Mauri is shown as "[[70]]"
It go up by 20 points per quest, so you need to complete all 5 quests for 100 in total (or do upstairs).
Completed quests stop showing stars.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This confuses me as well. The game has a birth counter, it also has a switch in it regarding giving birth in the city, has at least 2 different switch's for pregnancy... but so far it seems that pregnancy is just a status that effect's her standing image (and not the H-Scene's... they do not reflect pregnancy in either image or text) and maybe end-game results.

I know there is a end-game where you give birth, but that wouldn't need a birth counter.

Does giving birth become available sometime during the game? I'm only up to the pirate cave part (between the 1st and 2nd guard-barrier points), so maybe that unlocks at some point later? Or maybe it's relating to who/what impregnated you? Or can only happen if in human/elf form?
If is like the other dev games you have to go to the priestess and remove the effect there, I think the counter is about that.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
If is like the other dev games you have to go to the priestess and remove the effect there, I think the counter is about that.
You can go to the priestess to remove the pregnancy, however that does not increase the birth counter.

You can keep getting pregnant and then having the priestess remove it, however the only thing it adds to is a hidden Pregnancy counter - yes the game keeps track of how many times you become pregnant, but this is not available/shown in the status/ero-status screens.

Apr 9, 2018
You most likely are missing one:
Elf Village - Synthesis Shop
Human Village - Inn
Water Village - North West of Beach area
Desert Village -Lord House Eastern room
Slave Auction House - Upstairs

I know it took me forever to find the one at Slave Auction

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes