NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Coming from someone who just started translating the previous game posted by Saikey, the problem with "actual translations" is that they take a fucking long time to do LMAO.

Japanese does distinguish between "he" and "she", but in most sentences, the subject is omitted entirely, so MTL has to guess if it's I/you/he/she/it/we/you/they doing whatever.
This game has over 20k lines of text. Is huge. Big nono for manual translation.

I will be posting some actual high quality translations later on F95, for now they are Patreon only.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Elf Slave [1.04] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.6 GB/ 469 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks For Help With Decrypting this game giqui

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020

• Sep/03/2022
  • Bug fixes
  • Ver1.05:細かいバグの修正

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
preg is just like a status, so you can play as a preg character if you want, no other mechanic about it, belly but no birth IIRC, you cure it just like any other curse with a priest. In either human/elf form you can choose big/small booba, that's about it.
Are you sure? There is like births counter in ero menu.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
so she turns "super Saiyan".
black -> blonde hair
hair is longer in blonde state

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
say, if the game will soon come to steam, does this also mean that it will be translated officaly? Are non english games common on Steam? How is the translation usually?

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
so how bad is the MTL are we talking typo's or barely understandable dialogue
mtl can vary in how readable it is some i can pretty much what the story is about sometimes its unintelligible garbage

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
I cannot for the life of me find out where the dog from the quest in the desert city is supposed to be.
Lil' help?

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
ok i gotta say this plot and story concept is very original. good job on that, sick of the same ole same ole. love the art work. havent found any bugs or glitches yet. combat is easy to master but can still go very wrong if not carefull. i just hope there are multi endings and that some of them are happy endings for the girl. 8 out of 10 so far. may get more but ive just started it. well done on this game so far guys.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes