ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Only really read the intro cut-scene's until the point where you get control of the character but from what I have read it seem's mostly passable. There's a few instances of the text confusiing He/She pronouns. And there is a few times where the text just goes go off the rail's into "what the hell is it even trying to say" territory but manages to correct and wrangle itself back to normalcy.

But besides some oddities, all menu's seem to be translated and a good amount of sentences actually sound like it's being side by a human being and not the mtl poetry we have come to despise.

Oh and the NTR thing? The story is doing the: ""Female Lead is an orphan and is saved by a mighty knight that then gets wounded because of her thus she takes his place and becomes the Chosen Child"" She also appears to be in love with him where upon looking through the "sexual traits" menu , she state's she is a virgin but want's to "Have my first partner be Onii-chan" So yea it's one of those plots.

But fuck if I know if it's gonna get worse latter on.

(Edit) Ergh, god fuck does it get bad skip this shit.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ehhh, the minor edit wasn't enough. Lot's of poetry and pronoun mix ups, as well as preposterous terms being used. Treat this as a normal MTL when deciding to play it or not.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
OneOne1 called and whats their early plot notes for ideology in friction back.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhak

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Why does this game have the NTR tag in the description?
No mention of it on DLsite, nor in the synopsis.
View attachment 2029637
The "NTR" as far as I can tell has to do with watching other girls get raped, all of which seems to be easily avoidable. (there's a thinly veiled "do you want to step in and prevent it?" option each time)

Jul 26, 2019
So how much CP (i mean loli) are we looking at here? Is it forced 50/50 or can you switch at will?
Would you rather people commit these things irl? You can more than likely choose scenes, idk becuase I haven't played it but lets look at the much more obvious moral quandary here; it's a game about an elf slave who sold out here country which means her countrymen are probably slaves too. I imagine this is going to be an absolute rape train as well...

TLDR pretend she's a dwarf because dwarves and elves go hand and hand and these MTLs will turn your brain into a toaster if you actually try to understand them anyway.

Reactions: Insanely43

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Wait is it like the more u fuck the less boobs u have in your blonde version or u can have boobs in both forms?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
And so, the wait begins for an actual translated or a true, properly edited MTL.

Until then, I sleep. Thanks for all the peeps that wrote warnings... but given who posted it, I expected as much. This person's edits are generally minimal at best.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Only really read the intro cut-scene's until the point where you get control of the character but from what I have read it seem's mostly passable. There's a few instances of the text confusiing He/She pronouns. And there is a few times where the text just goes go off the rail's into "what the hell is it even trying to say" territory but manages to correct and wrangle itself back to normalcy.

But besides some oddities, all menu's seem to be translated and a good amount of sentences actually sound like it's being side by a human being and not the mtl poetry we have come to despise.

Oh and the NTR thing? The story is doing the: ""Female Lead is an orphan and is saved by a mighty knight that then gets wounded because of her thus she takes his place and becomes the Chosen Child"" She also appears to be in love with him where upon looking through the "sexual traits" menu , she state's she is a virgin but want's to "Have my first partner be Onii-chan" So yea it's one of those plots.

But fuck if I know if it's gonna get worse latter on.

(Edit) Ergh, god fuck does it get bad skip this shit.
Bad as in MTL bad or bad as in story bad?

And yeah, mtls cannot handle he/she with japanese, because the language does not really specify genders (I think?). It is usually implied by context and that is the biggest MTL weakness.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I really liked Mimilia and Claris from the same author, hope they continued this high quality standard.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
And so, the wait begins for an actual translated or a true, properly edited MTL.

Until then, I sleep. Thanks for all the peeps that wrote warnings... but given who posted it, I expected as much. This person's edits are generally minimal at best.
Coming from someone who just started translating the previous game posted by Saikey, the problem with "actual translations" is that they take a fucking long time to do LMAO.

And yeah, mtls cannot handle he/she with japanese, because the language does not really specify genders (I think?). It is usually implied by context and that is the biggest MTL weakness.
Japanese does distinguish between "he" and "she", but in most sentences, the subject is omitted entirely, so MTL has to guess if it's I/you/he/she/it/we/you/they doing whatever.

Reactions: kcj300
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes