Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So why did she sell out her own country?

Don't tell me it's because she was enslaved and treated like absolute thrash?

I mean... Who would think that abusing people creates resentment and lead them to a violent rebellion? Nah, that's too crazy.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
People: Welcome to MTL Hell
Me: Fkng FInally I understand what I have to do to procceed further!
That´s why I tend to endure MTL ... but I am no insatiable masochist ... there are limits ...
Yet not sure if I should give it a try ...

About Pregnancy
Is there actual preggo play or is it just a Bad End ?
Judging by the sample pics it`s the latter ... then I´d step back from suffering MTL ...

Yet the art is pretty cute ... even tempting ...

:rolleyes: ... Decissions ... :unsure:

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
That´s why I tend to endure MTL ... but I am no insatiable masochist ... there are limits ...
Yet not sure if I should give it a try ...

About Pregnancy
Is there actual preggo play or is it just a Bad End ?
Judging by the sample pics it`s the latter ... then I´d step back from suffering MTL ...

Yet the art is pretty cute ... even tempting ...

:rolleyes: ... Decissions ... :unsure:
preg is just like a status, so you can play as a preg character if you want, no other mechanic about it, belly but no birth IIRC, you cure it just like any other curse with a priest. In either human/elf form you can choose big/small booba, that's about it.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
preg is just like a status, so you can play as a preg character if you want, no other mechanic about it, belly but no birth IIRC, you cure it just like any other curse with a priest. In either human/elf form you can choose big/small booba, that's about it.
thx

That´s fine by me ... big (preggo) belly and big (lactating) boobs are wonderful ... childcare (orphanage) would be nice too ...
To much details about menstrual circle and preggo states :sick: would only break my glorification on pregnancy :p:sneaky:

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Shilling a patreon, but not even putting in the least amount of work into it,just getting paid for "producing" lowest quality MTLs, basically not even doing the most minimal edits... I can't even be mad, I'm just amazed there are people out there willing to pay for something this bad. This "translation" is definitely not good advertisement.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I played it for around an hour and must say you don't need good translation for this game. The story is absurd, as well as most sexual situations. MTL is passable, give you enough information to understand what you need to do and what is going on. But as I said, the story is not even trying to be serious, I would say this type of game, where you just hunt for scenes not thinking much about how they fit in with the main plot and the heroine's character. For example, from the start, you can enter the house of ugly and stinky bastard and take his rotten underpants. Why you ask? For no reason, you can just do it, and start to trigger scenes with him, for now reason. The same goes with slum town where demons live, you can go there, buy drugs and become addict so after that you can trigger sex scenes. It's not justified by anything, you just can do it. Also, you can trigger sex event as many times as you want (at least that was the case in the resort town) and the dialogues always will be the same.
Not my cup of tea, I prefer more with a more serious plot and where the actions of the characters are at least a somewhat justified (Detective girl of the steam city, the curse of kubel, etc.)

TL;DR MTL is fine, you don't have to really get into what's going on, because everything in this game is made just to trigger sex scenes. The game is purely for a quick fap. Combat is easy as well.

Last edited:

Ustu

Dec 8, 2017

I use this, with this tool u can translate ( google) almost every game . It also have some cheat function and save editing

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes