Others Completed Slave Princess Sarah [v1.2] [StudioS]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Remember when gaming on a handheld console meant looking at graphics the color of overboiled broccoli?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Reactions: PervyMage32

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Looks to me more like Final Fantasy Adventure, which oddly enough is the precursor to the Mana series (as in Secret Of Mana). If that's how it plays, it's somewhat unique as far as gameplay.
Ahh what a classic. I still have that...somewhere. First game with the chocobo I think. Which is interesting because like you said it was part of the mana series.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I absolutely agree, the screenshots and the short gameplay video reminded me immediately of Seiken Densetsu 1 (known in North America as Final Fantasy Adventure, and Mystic Quest in Europe). One of the best games on the original GameBoy, got some great childhood memories of that game.
Wait are you saying that final fantasy adventure was called mystic quest in the Europe?

If that's the case, then what was final fantasy mystic quest called in Europe?

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Wait are you saying that final fantasy adventure was called mystic quest in the Europe?

If that's the case, then what was final fantasy mystic quest called in Europe?
Yes, that's right.

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest was called Mystic Quest Legend in Europe.

Reactions: Dyhart

LEET

May 29, 2017
Anyone know what MSVCR110.dll was not found does? I can't seem to get the game to run.

Dec 11, 2019
Question. When enabling the 18+ content from the crystal. Does it mean I restart the game via turning off the application or just pressing f5. And when I do turn on the 18+ content how would I even check to see if it's on? Cuz the crystal keeps turning shit off when I go back to check it.

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
I'm getting the same "MSVCR110.dll missing" error. Tried installing C++ service pack and manually putting the file in the game folder but no luck.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Interesting. I kinda like knowing this part of gaming history.
They didn't know what the hell to do with translated titles back then. We're talking about the same translators who were probably the ones to decide that Final Fantasy 4 to 6 for the SNES was actually Final Fantasy 1 to 3, even though we already had the first 3 on NES (which were likely translated by those same people). That always gave me a headache, as a kid, especially when Mystic Quest got involved, even though it doesn't really fit into the main Final Fantasy universe (although, really none of them connect much).

Question. When enabling the 18+ content from the crystal. Does it mean I restart the game via turning off the application or just pressing f5. And when I do turn on the 18+ content how would I even check to see if it's on? Cuz the crystal keeps turning shit off when I go back to check it.
I don't think the crystal is turning stuff off, it just defaults to showing that when you look at that particular crystal (other crystals save the game). Furthermore, I think mature stuff is turned on by default, because the crystal doesn't appear on a New Save, only when you Continue, and on my first time playing, I made it to the Bandit Leader and he raped me with a cutscene. It's a button mash event, and I don't know what happens when you fail it.

Interesting would be converting this into a GB ROM
That's actually possibly doable. There's a game called which was Kickstarted some years back, and as a part of their initial release, they actually put the game out on legitmate NES catridges. I was unable to snag one though :(

Wait, will running this link it to steam?
No, it's just sold through Steam.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Can some humble person please share a save with all scenes unlocked :love:
I don't think there's a gallery, and the scenes are semi-censored. Seems like they only appear from bosses too. Maybe a gallery is planned later, or the gallery is unlocked after beating the game or through some secret. I think someone earlier in the thread said you can visit your "master" for scenes, but I haven't tried that yet. Generally speaking, seems like the scenes are "one time events".

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Unironically this looks fun. I came here to find games to fap to and I think I'll play this legit instead of looking for saves.
Edit: I say that now, but I know I'll probably end up looking for a save file eventually if I get bored lol.

Reactions: derakino999

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Unironically this looks fun. I came here to find games to fap to and I think I'll play this legit instead of looking for saves.
Edit: I say that now, but I know I'll probably end up looking for a save file eventually if I get bored lol.
It's fun, but unapologetically difficult. Everything does like 5 to 25 damage, with no way to reduce said damage. For context, I've actually dumped skill points into HP; I have 100 Hit Points and I still die pretty often. The deaths wouldn't be so bad, except when you die, it moves time forward one day, and you only get 30 days to save your sister. I assume the game ends after that, so I've been loading constantly, and I'm still on the first day. I imagine the game is shorter than I think it is, and thus the 30 days is probably really generous, but I can't help min/maxing. It is fun though, and leveling is fast, if you pay attention to good grind spots.

Dump your first level into STR, so that your sword actually does damage, then pump HP until your comfortable. I'm starting to level magic now, but all I have is healing, which only heals you based equal to your INT stat. After dumping a bump of levels into MP and INT, the heal spell is starting to shine, but I can't but wonder if I would have been better off just dumping those levels into STR and relying on potions (which only cost 50 gold). You can reset your stats for 10,000 gold though, so I'll probably do that later, when I'm richer.

The games here are usually erotically inclined, but we do play them (and most games) for more than fapping :p

Sep 20, 2019
If you're a degenerate coomer who doesn't have the patience to git gud or grind out stats you can freeze your HP easily by looking up the double value in Cheat Engine

This game is actually pretty good on it's own merits but the difficulty curve once you get to the ruins gets a little funky

Reactions: PervyMage32

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I don't think there's a gallery, and the scenes are semi-censored. Seems like they only appear from bosses too. Maybe a gallery is planned later, or the gallery is unlocked after beating the game or through some secret. I think someone earlier in the thread said you can visit your "master" for scenes, but I haven't tried that yet. Generally speaking, seems like the scenes are "one time events".
How can you tell they are censored at this resolution? :V

Sep 20, 2019
The gallery is the bookshelf next to the journal in the prison.

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
save file is under resources > save, I've got nothing because my smoothbrain reset instead of saving after a half hour of play

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes