Others Completed Slave Princess Sarah [v1.2] [StudioS]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Can someone help me with this? I just downloaded the game, and that appears every time I try to launch the game

1607970025043.png

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Can someone help me with this? I just downloaded the game, and that appears every time I try to launch the game
Well, I can't really read Spanish, but I'm guessing your having that .dll issue that a few other people here have, although I'm not sure if anyone ever solved it. I just did a quick search, and apparently is:
"Also known as Microsoft® C Runtime Library, which is commonly associated with Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2013. It is an essential component, which ensures that Windows programs operate properly. Thus, if the msvcr120.dll file is missing, it may negatively affect the work of the associated software."

Since your relatively new to these forums, one thing you should know about a lot of the games here, is that they're often made with obscure software that needs even more specific files to run them. For example, to run any of the RPGMaker games around here (without actually having the full RPGMaker Program installed), you need a special file associated with RPGMaker called an RTP (I think, it's been a while). A lot of other games require .NET Framework, and a lot of Unity-based programs/games require Unity to actually be installed, in order to take advantage of all the programming there.

I'm guessing for Slave Princess Sarah, your missing that key file, that comes associated with a program you wouldn't normally have downloaded for casual use with your computer. For future reference, you should always try doing an internet search for any problem you have (technical, digital or real life) before referencing someone else, because chances are that someone else has already had your problem and solved it :)

Anyway, I did find this post that gives some ways to fix your problem. Fair warning, I cannot say for sure that any of the advice here will actually fix your issue, but I'll put the link here, incase you want to give them a look over.

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
So I downloaded the MSVCR120 and put a copy of it in the game folder, downloaded the latest NET framework program and even ran the game under admin. Still get the 0xc00007b error. What the hell does this game want specifically to run? Has to be the most tricky H game I encountered so far when it comes to running it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyMage32

bdm79

May 9, 2018
Right now, the only problem I seem to have with the game is that when I first returned to the orc's home after getting to the mountain cavern, I had two options available to me in the prison cell with Mana: "Damage Cut Scene" and "Adult Content". For whatever reason, now whenever I try to activate the crystal, it only gives me the damage option, but it automatically defaults it to the 'OFF' position, and I get no option to change the adult content. (And so far, the only difference I've noticed is that when Sarah dies with adult content on, her panties are torn off; with adult mode off, her panties stay on, but she's still sullied.)

I think it's okay so far—I've only gotten to the mountain cavern as of yet—but if the most sought-after feature is going to break minutes into the game, it's no better than a "no sexual content" game... and there are plenty of better top-down adventure games I could be playing other than just this.

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't notice that when I was trying to set the option to allow adult content, it so very briefly flashes "MUST RESET TO RETOGGLE."

I have toggled the adult content on (I can't retoggle it), but I am not getting any of the scenes that I've seen people talking about. I've lost to the first boss, beaten him, and talked to the master to sleep, and I haven't gotten anything. How do you see these things?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Well, I can't really read Spanish, but I'm guessing your having that .dll issue that a few other people here have, although I'm not sure if anyone ever solved it. I just did a quick search, and apparently is:
"Also known as Microsoft® C Runtime Library, which is commonly associated with Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2013. It is an essential component, which ensures that Windows programs operate properly. Thus, if the msvcr120.dll file is missing, it may negatively affect the work of the associated software."

Since your relatively new to these forums, one thing you should know about a lot of the games here, is that they're often made with obscure software that needs even more specific files to run them. For example, to run any of the RPGMaker games around here (without actually having the full RPGMaker Program installed), you need a special file associated with RPGMaker called an RTP (I think, it's been a while). A lot of other games require .NET Framework, and a lot of Unity-based programs/games require Unity to actually be installed, in order to take advantage of all the programming there.

I'm guessing for Slave Princess Sarah, your missing that key file, that comes associated with a program you wouldn't normally have downloaded for casual use with your computer. For future reference, you should always try doing an internet search for any problem you have (technical, digital or real life) before referencing someone else, because chances are that someone else has already had your problem and solved it :)

Anyway, I did find this post that gives some ways to fix your problem. Fair warning, I cannot say for sure that any of the advice here will actually fix your issue, but I'll put the link here, incase you want to give them a look over.
Oh sorry I honestly didn't know, I really only play video games once in a while, and the first time I played such a game, it was just asking me for an RPG Maker VX ACE add-on.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I have toggled the adult content on (I can't retoggle it), but I am not getting any of the scenes that I've seen people talking about. I've lost to the first boss, beaten him, and talked to the master to sleep, and I haven't gotten anything. How do you see these things?
I had the same problem, what I did was close the game and reopen it, that way it gives me the option to activate the adult scenes on the glass.

1608526860818.png

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
So I downloaded the MSVCR120 and put a copy of it in the game folder, downloaded the latest NET framework program and even ran the game under admin. Still get the 0xc00007b error. What the hell does this game want specifically to run? Has to be the most tricky H game I encountered so far when it comes to running it.
Maybe I can't help you, but there is a post about this type of error ... I recommend that you read it, it helped me a lot to be able to run this game :D
https://f95zone.to/threads/error-code-0xc000007b.40197/

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
I went through that read and remembered about the whole Japanese locale thing. Unfortunately that didn't do anything either. Do you mind if you screenshot your game folder and show me how you got yours working?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I went through that read and remembered about the whole Japanese locale thing. Unfortunately that didn't do anything either. Do you mind if you screenshot your game folder and show me how you got yours working?
Everybody is downloading the same game folder, so that's not the problem. I don't have the issue myself, but I'm guessing the "MSVCR120" file doesn't go directly into your game folder. The game is likely checking a separate folder for the file and not finding it. Unfortunately, I don't know where you put it, and it seems like people aren't really getting around this problem with the file.

My guess, would be that you have to completely update the software associated with MSVCR120. Maybe see if you can update the whole "runtime library" or whatever the software was called. It could be a compatibility issue too? Maybe try running the game as Admin in older OS?

Only other advice I could offer, is to do more internet searches. Eventually, your (hopefully) bound to find someone who fixed this problem, and bothered to post in detail how they fixed it.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Hope this helps you. I just downloaded the add-ons it asked for, after that I had no problem.

1608607449342.png
1608607480883.png

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
So before I write my reply I want to thank you two and anyone else who took time from their fa- their personal time to help this lame-o to run this game. I'm learning many intricate designs and programs when it comes to these games. Its interesting.

Unfortunately yet again I'm getting no success. I downloaded those other mvs extensions for the folder and installed C++ for my 64 bit system. No dice. Tho Anzu010 may I ask what those perf files are?

xseno

Jan 24, 2018
hmmm i got the holy sword and the money, but wehn i show him the proof i get the bad ending. What am I doing wrong?

Mimic22

Jul 2, 2018
Each time i try to open the game, Steam open at its place and want me to buy it, is this normal ?

EDIT : Downloaded it again and there is a file explaining what to do now, thanks anyways !

EDIT 2: In fact it's working without doing anything special now.

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
If you're a degenerate coomer who doesn't have the patience to git gud or grind out stats you can freeze your HP easily by looking up the double value in Cheat Engine

This game is actually pretty good on it's own merits but the difficulty curve once you get to the ruins gets a little funky
I really am a degenerate coomer and just wish to push through all the enemies and see the scenes, I have tried to get good but I simply do not have the patience nor the time :(
What cheat engine can I use for this?

xseno

Jan 24, 2018
I really am a degenerate coomer and just wish to push through all the enemies and see the scenes, I have tried to get good but I simply do not have the patience nor the time :(
What cheat engine can I use for this?

just do the initial tutorial and you should know how to do it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

user-

May 29, 2020
What are the conditions for unlocking scenes supposed to be? I was just spamming the guild missions and ending the day afterwards, but new scenes don't always unlock.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes