Others Completed Slave Princess Sarah [v1.2] [StudioS]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
platformer!? um no it's not but not a bad game....still remindes me of sword of succubuss but that one had a gameboy color vibe (FYI if you go to pl sword of succubuss forget everything the other boss taught you for the final boss and think baseball)

Reactions: PervyMage32

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I beat it on the first day. A bit of a grind to do so, though. You certainly have plenty of time for the 30 days, so don't be afraid to take advantage of that. If I spent the 5 days doing the 10,000 gold quests at the end of the game, rather than manually farming the gold, I probably could have saved a half hour of playing.
SPS Screenshot 01.png

How can you tell they are censored at this resolution? :V
lol, because I've been around since before Gameboy existed, and you can see the mosaics:
Mana Scene.png

I'm pretty sure that's not what a penis looks like. Might have to call the Sex Education teacher I had in the 90's just to be sure, though.

The gallery is the bookshelf next to the journal in the prison.
Yeah, I missed that. I did try to access the bookshelf when I started the game, but nothing in that room is really enabled until you've left the house or selected Continue, and I didn't think to inspect the bookshelf a second time after the crystal appeared. Unfortunately, it looks like only scenes that you've unlocked through advanced days appear there. Which means that Boss encounters don't count.

Honestly, being raped by the Bosses was more tasteful than the Orc Master scenes, but humiliation was never my cup of tea.

save file is under resources > save, I've got nothing because my smoothbrain reset instead of saving after a half hour of play
Yeah, I did that too, the first time I played. This game could have used a bunch of quality of life changes. For once, I don't know why the the crystal in the starting house doesn't save. Also, why the crystals don't fully heal you. If you save your game, reset the game with F5 and continue your save, your fully healed, anyway. So it's kind of dumb to jump through those hoops.

The teleport points don't active until you actually enter the dungeons, too. I didn't learn that until after I saved at the Mountain Cave and reset, then had to walk all the way back there again.

If you're a degenerate coomer who doesn't have the patience to git gud or grind out stats you can freeze your HP easily by looking up the double value in Cheat Engine

This game is actually pretty good on it's own merits but the difficulty curve once you get to the ruins gets a little funky
Yeah, the Ruins was shit show. I had to stop a couple times, just to grind out a level to heal, but I was also way more stingy with my items than I had to be. If I wasn't I probably wouldn't have died to the Dragon the first two attempts. Also, those 3 fairies two rooms before the Dragon are a great place to farm experience and gold (I got a level and like 10k gold every 3 minutes or so), although doing it effectively requires the Holy Sword, because of that huge arc swing. The last Boss was painfully easy, compared to the Dragon's auto-hit swoop grab attack thing.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I got to the third level after about half an hour of playing, died, accidently clicked the wrong button and now I must start again with 0g because I could not figure out how to save the game.
How do you save?

Or better yet: can someone find a way to share a save with lots of money?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I got to the third level after about half an hour of playing, died, accidently clicked the wrong button and now I must start again with 0g because I could not figure out how to save the game.
How do you save?

Or better yet: can someone find a way to share a save with lots of money?
I could share my save, but it has no scenes unlocked, and it's at the end of the game, haha. That said, you could certainly just load up my save, advance time each day, and theoretically unlock all the scenes that way. Although, the scenes are censored (in the version I played anyway, anyway), so that's upto you. The game's only a few hours long at best though, so shouldn't take much effort to unlock everything.

To save, you interact with the crystals located outside of the main dungeons. They don't appear until Mountain Cave, which is the second dungeon. Not sure how you got to the "third level" without seeing one, as I died just walking to the Mountain Cave (I really shouldn't have saved most of my items all game). So basically, the entrance to the last 3 dungeons have Save Points.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Interesting little gem.
By the way, how in the actual fuck do you all guys manage to find these games in here? (F95zone). There is no act tag, and if i search the side-scroller one i always get the same old results.
I came here from outside and when i see replies of TODAY i get astounded

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Interesting little gem.
By the way, how in the actual fuck do you all guys manage to find these games in here? (F95zone). There is no act tag, and if i search the side-scroller one i always get the same old results.
I came here from outside and when i see replies of TODAY i get astounded
The Latest Updates link at the top of the forums. I check it every day to see what's been updated, and mentally note the stuff that I've seen before, and the stuff I haven't that entices me (like Slave Princess Sarah). I don't usually search for tags, as there's a ton of stuff under Latest Updates to keep me busy. I still have a ton of archived shit sitting in a folder from months ago, that I need to unpack and play. There's probably updates for some of that stuff, but I can always hunt that down later, if I decide to play them.

Also, the forums are pretty massive at this point, but the search bar is really sensitive, so try stuff with and without the hyphen, etc. If you need to search for the name of a game, make sure that your searching by thread (and not the thread your currently inside of), and that you have the "Search Title" box checked.

Also, remember that we don't have just games here; there's comics and videos too. Which are also alternate displays under Latest Updates.

Reactions: derakino999

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, so I got the Holy Sword, but I'm not sure how to challenge the Master Orc.
You have to have exactly 114,514 gold or more, then you get the option to pay him. If the option doesn't show up, just leave the house and go back in. If after all that, he still doesn't respond properly, then maybe you have to advance time to "Evening" by doing a quest, otherwise the game is counted as "Noon" and he generally ignores you.

Reactions: Grim October

7969kill

Feb 4, 2018
Is this a patch or the actual game? I keep getting "MSVCR110.dll not found" errors, and replacing it manually does nothing

Anisette

Dec 13, 2020
2D Games doesn't interest me much, but for some reason most users are quite interested in it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
They didn't know what the hell to do with translated titles back then. We're talking about the same translators who were probably the ones to decide that Final Fantasy 4 to 6 for the SNES was actually Final Fantasy 1 to 3, even though we already had the first 3 on NES (which were likely translated by those same people). That always gave me a headache, as a kid, especially when Mystic Quest got involved, even though it doesn't really fit into the main Final Fantasy universe (although, really none of them connect much).
Yeah I never understood that. I guess they didn't want to confuse us with a jump to 4. and skipping 5 and jumping to 6.
Even silent hill 4 was allegedly going to be called "room 302" Silent hill was put in it to make it sell better. That's what I heard anyway, but to be fair it does sorta fit the creepiness of it.

Reactions: PervyMage32

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah I never understood that. I guess they didn't want to confuse us with a jump to 4. and skipping 5 and jumping to 6.
Even silent hill 4 was allegedly going to be called "room 302" Silent hill was put in it to make it sell better. That's what I heard anyway, but to be fair it does sorta fit the creepiness of it.
Sometimes it was just the company that was the same, with different people involved. Other times it was executive meddling, to make things sell "better" or "make more sense". In the case of Silent Hill 4, from my understanding it wasn't originally meant to be a silent hill game, just fit the game style enough to be changed a bit to tie into the other silent hill games.

fumertue

May 17, 2020
This game if really great, and the musics are epics as fuck. I've tried to read them and get them. But the Ogg files in the ressources are unreadable.

Did anyone know how to extract the music files without recording them ? I really want to listen them in my car :D

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
This game if really great, and the musics are epics as fuck. I've tried to read them and get them. But the Ogg files in the ressources are unreadable.

Did anyone know how to extract the music files without recording them ? I really want to listen them in my car :D
I don't know how to extract the music files, but the creator is selling the soundtrack as a separate things, for like $5.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
To save, you interact with the crystals located outside of the main dungeons. They don't appear until Mountain Cave, which is the second dungeon. Not sure how you got to the "third level" without seeing one, as I died just walking to the Mountain Cave (I really shouldn't have saved most of my items all game). So basically, the entrance to the last 3 dungeons have Save Points.
I did not see any crystals. I only did one dungeon, I never got across the bridge: was trying to get money doing the guild quests, did not get very far at all it seems! :(
I am not very good at these games. I will play it again and look out for the crystals. Thank you <3

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I did not see any crystals. I only did one dungeon, I never got across the bridge: was trying to get money doing the guild quests, did not get very far at all it seems! :(
I am not very good at these games. I will play it again and look out for the crystals. Thank you <3
There's a book that's a save point on the right side of the starting room, which becomes active after you fight the orc at the start of the game. There's also a crystal in that room that lets you turn off adult content, which is the sprite used for the save points outside the dungeons. Your saves will always load in at the starting room (at least from what I saw).

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
There's a book that's a save point on the right side of the starting room, which becomes active after you fight the orc at the start of the game. There's also a crystal in that room that lets you turn off adult content, which is the sprite used for the save points outside the dungeons. Your saves will always load in at the starting room (at least from what I saw).
I didn't even notice the bookshelf and the journal, and I beat the entire game. There's no indicator that they do anything, and the crystal in that room is distracting, since that's normally how you save. This game is very poorly designed, in that regard.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I didn't even notice the bookshelf and the journal, and I beat the entire game. There's no indicator that they do anything, and the crystal in that room is distracting, since that's normally how you save. This game is very poorly designed, in that regard.
I only noticed it by running around spamming anything that looked like it might have items in it or a save point before leaving the starting area, and yeah the save system is terrible. There are some reasons that the "good old retro" game mechanics have changed (like very few / unmarked save points), since a lot of them are pretty shitty design.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes