3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I believe this may be updated soon, but do we know what is coming with the next SlaveBar update?
According to the dev: New Domesticable Fapet: Fairy + H animations, Some QoL stuff, and I think something about an event

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Almost 6 month since the first announcement... I'm really disappointed about nynpho at this point sadly.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
At least Dev said on itch that is on final phase, just needing debugging. So it's certain that it closer

NeotorchwickNeo

Oct 27, 2023
SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - (CHAPTER-1 V1.3M) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE, SO YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR PROGRESS, SKIP CHAPTERS OR REMPLACE BUGGY SAVES

//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 100%

//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)

//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + ALMOST EVERYTHING ) It has a tamed Ork!!

Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs
//PATH FILE: C:User/YourPC-User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar (you have to paste the files in here)

where does this file go in the game file ?

jkbx1919

Aug 3, 2020
i have a problem , i realy dont understand how i can sell the milk in the storymode , can someone help me? all the people i meet in the city tell me im too low level

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i have a problem , i realy dont understand how i can sell the milk in the storymode , can someone help me? all the people i meet in the city tell me im too low level
The answer to this kind of question is inside the Book Help (Press Tab>Help) or

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i dont even know where to start what even IS this game? you play as a girl and "harvest" from men? other way around? capture two girls and make them fuck?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i dont even know where to start what even IS this game? you play as a girl and "harvest" from men? other way around? capture two girls and make them fuck?
Basically. You create your own monster farm (similar to breeding season)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
missing tag "rape" right at the start the goblins will rape you...
and given the nature of the game im going to assume there is no way to get past them without letting them rape you as one stands in the way while giving you no way to pass him soooo...drop....

but before i go...missing tag lesbian, sex toys the first thing that happens is some girl eats your pussy then she gets milked? by the dildo

i just want to point out how much the pictures and descriptions FAIL utterly to describe what the game is yall got me thinking im playing pal world but hentai turns out its just getting raped in a cave over and over again

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
just want to point out how much the pictures and descriptions FAIL utterly to describe what the game is yall got me thinking im playing pal world but hentai turns out its just getting raped in a cave over and over again
Well, both pics and introduction are from the 2016 Beta, haven't been updated. If you want to go directly to the hunting experience, just download the save file from the OP and go to the open world (Free Mode)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This is what the dev said on itch:

My schedule so far is to finish small game concepts (Blondie's BBC, Ely's escape remake, maybe 1-2 more games), which gathered over the years, then switch to Episode 2. I hope that those will prove just as interesting as the ones that are already made ;)

Cheers,

~NK

So we are lucky enough to get the fairy update and after that we won't see an update for slavebar for years.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
This is what the dev said on itch:

My schedule so far is to finish small game concepts (Blondie's BBC, Ely's escape remake, maybe 1-2 more games), which gathered over the years, then switch to Episode 2. I hope that those will prove just as interesting as the ones that are already made ;)

Cheers,

~NK

So we are lucky enough to get the fairy update and after that we won't see an update for slavebar for years.
I wonder, why he work's on this garbage of mini-game, when he have such big and promising game like SlaveBar? I do understand that he just want to squeeze out as much as possible, but....damn, that's so frustrating....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xRoguex

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I wonder, why he work's on this garbage of mini-game, when he have such big and promising game like SlaveBar? I do understand that he just want to squeeze out as much as possible, but....damn, that's so frustrating....
If I were to bet, most likely Dev got burn out from working only on SB for almost a decade. At this point seems like EP2 will be avoided for a long time

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I don't know how much he can squeeze like this honestly
If I were to bet, most likely Dev got burn out from working only on SB for almost a decade. At this point seems like EP2 will be avoided for a long time
More than a burn out I think is a money issue.
Nowadays he has 2600+ purchases only on dlsite. Dunno on Itch how much he gained.
He can gain more if he's truly committed in episode 2, but he got really lazy.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well that's reasonable...
I don't know how much he can squeeze like this honestly

More than a burn out I think is a money issue.
Nowadays he has 2600+ purchases only on dlsite. Dunno on Itch how much he gained.
He can gain more if he's truly committed in episode 2, but he got really lazy.
Damn, that's one of the few game's i know who manage to gather in his game this much fetish with good quality....Well, money is money

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes