3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone know what determines Nishy eating a fairy when its low on essence after the stamina refill? Every time I do it the fairy just poofs into pink sparkles-

asking for a friend of course
Well, at the quest sequences we learn that Nishy actually think it's kinky and she love it....she's gone crazy at the shit she gone through

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
new first place for the most annoying unskippable tutorial I've ever seen.

just 30 straight minutes of slow walk one direction, slow walk another, then slow walk over there, and then oh you can run now but the text popups are still extremely slow and still block half the screen(and the only half where the action happens at that) with no way to skip, and oh by the way none of them mean anything, it's just brainless commentary! oh and by the way there's a few control explanations thrown in there as your skipping through which CAN be skipped instantly if you're trying to get through the text, but fortunately they're entirely pointless as none of the controls work anyways! oh but of course you can still break the game in a dozen different ways by TRYING to use the controls! oh yeah and if you wanna hear the explanation again? yeah you're fucked! the controls in the menu are two toggle options, so such thing as an explanation you can access at any time so you better memorize that shit!

honestly who the hell even made this game bro, I struggle to believe this game was made by a real person when the tutorial is genuinely just THIS bad.

am I even 10% of the way through? the instant I started it said "60%" but at this point I'm pretty sure that was just recording my progress towards the next dialogue box.

there is a game after this, right? it's not just a text box murder incentive saying "congrats you finished the demo! now go buy the full game!" right?

Edit: soft locked at the "tame the rabbit" part, there are no carrots to pick up, and there is no explanation for throwing or accessing inventory, or any other part of the process for that matter. sure there was an "explanation" in which it explained the steps, get carrot, throw carrot, use carrot, but not where when or how to do any of those steps.

Last edited:

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
new first place for the most annoying unskippable tutorial I've ever seen.

just 30 straight minutes of slow walk one direction, slow walk another, then slow walk over there, and then oh you can run now but the text popups are still extremely slow and still block half the screen(and the only half where the action happens at that) with no way to skip, and oh by the way none of them mean anything, it's just brainless commentary! oh and by the way there's a few control explanations thrown in there as your skipping through which CAN be skipped instantly if you're trying to get through the text, but fortunately they're entirely pointless as none of the controls work anyways! oh but of course you can still break the game in a dozen different ways by TRYING to use the controls! oh yeah and if you wanna hear the explanation again? yeah you're fucked! the controls in the menu are two toggle options, so such thing as an explanation you can access at any time so you better memorize that shit!

honestly who the hell even made this game bro, I struggle to believe this game was made by a real person when the tutorial is genuinely just THIS bad.

am I even 10% of the way through? the instant I started it said "60%" but at this point I'm pretty sure that was just recording my progress towards the next dialogue box.

there is a game after this, right? it's not just a text box murder incentive saying "congrats you finished the demo! now go buy the full game!" right?
I Suggest you play free mod, the story mod is just too boring and takes way too long also there are less content like no futa etc while free mod has everything

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
I Suggest you play free mod, the story mod is just too boring and takes way too long also there are less content like no futa etc while free mod has everything
I'd suggest that you explain how I should do what you're suggesting I do, as that simply is not an option given to me.

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
I'd suggest that you explain how I should do what you're suggesting I do, as that simply is not an option given to me.
I'm not sure when it appear, maybe after the tutorial ? anyway to access the free mod just go back to the main title (where you chose options by turning the wheel) and it should be on the right.

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
I'm not sure when it appear, maybe after the tutorial ? anyway to access the free mod just go back to the main title (where you chose options by turning the wheel) and it should be on the right.
yeah it just aint there chief, there are 3 empty spaces, I suspect there's supposed to be something there after I finish the tutorial?

Last edited:

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
good news: I managed to figure out how to get carrots to spawn

bad news: I've managed to perfect the throw-carrot-out-and-run-against-rabbit-and-instantly-drop-and-spread-legs technique, but there's still no reaction. I suspect you're supposed to be spread legged within the carrot eating window, but the animations for getting up and then laying down and spreading legs are longer than that window lasts, let alone the time it takes to run over, and I've yet to be successful with running up against the rabbits back, inserting the carrot, throwing the carrot, and instantly spreading legs and just hoping it turns around at the right time.

the tutorial genuinely seems impossible.
I also haven't found a way to use the "cheat codes" mentioned in the chat here, not a single button on my keyboard brings up any kind of text input display, and none of the cheatcodes work when I try just rawdoggin it

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
screw it I'm just gonna go into some random file stuff and start messing with number values until something happens, if I can even find said file stuff.

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
more good news, more bad news

good news: I finally figured out how to get through the bugged tutorial

bad news: free mode isn't actually free mode, it's another bugged tutorial that just cuts off at one point, and unfortunately this one doesn't have any method of saving. I've been soft locked 3 times in it so far and forced to restart the free mode tutorial, I get to the part where I talk to the chick and unlock a bunch of quests, and then nothing happens. I can't enter the city or do anything else, and if I try and jump over the walls to enter the city, it's empty and I'm soft locked again.

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
does anyone have a complete save file and some kind of mod to cheat everything? seems like the game is completely unplayable without either one or both of those things, and I refuse to believe neither of them are available when there's this many pages of chat logs.

rath1134

Aug 3, 2021
Where are the usable fairies in free mode? You get the quest to find 6 trapped fairies in a cave but all the caves are blocked and all the fairies require too much stamina to use...

Khaldwhey42

Aug 28, 2020
I am stuck in the blacksmith mission, I need to get a level 4 sheep, but, can't find double dildos. Paper mask man is not selling it anymore and no mission is giving me it

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
through the text, but fortunately they're entirely pointless as none of the controls work anyways! oh but of course you can still break the game in a dozen different ways by TRYING to use the controls! oh yeah and if you wanna hear the explanation again? yeah you're fucked! the controls in the menu are two toggle options, so such thing as an explanation you can access at any time so you better memorize that shit!
TAB to open the menu with all the tips and controls.

Edit: soft locked at the "tame the rabbit" part, there are no carrots to pick up, and there is no explanation for throwing or accessing inventory, or any other part of the process for that matter. sure there was an "explanation" in which it explained the steps, get carrot, throw carrot, use carrot, but not where when or how to do any of those steps.
Read the FAPESTIARY (tab menu). It tells you exactly what you need to do, step-by step with video.
In short:
1. get carrots (about 8 of them in the forest every day, in tutorial they should be behind the shed with the card)
2. make sure your'e not wearing panties (R to undress)
3. crouch (C)
4. select carrot (1 or 2) then press Q to insert
5. sneak behind bush, rabbit shouldn't see you
6. throw other carrot to rabbit
7. While rabbit is eating and before it finishes, get in front of it while on all fours and hold Q to temp it (do not let it get too close and grab the carrot)
8. As soon as it's interested, it will follow. lead it near a taming spot and tempt it again, this time let it grab the carrot.

If it stops following you, just tempt it again.

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
is there an up-to-date animations list? More so for free mode (didnt want to just go through the changelogs of each version)

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Game is cool and well made but the chores and quests are too time consuming, triming a little bit would improve the game play a lot.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes