3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Pan98

Jan 21, 2023
Submitted the update for this game in the tickets. But just incase im also gonna post it here in the comments. Bought from itch.io. Please go support the creator.

Would also recommend for anyone new here to not trust random links in the comments and wait until staff checks the link and updates it. But for anyone that wants the 1.4m here:

• Love
Reactions: Mindrem and Kernels

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well, almost ruined my safe...didn't expect this scene with fatso, to bad it's not optional. 1.4B someone might to share?

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SlaveBar-1.4m
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

HomelessJesus

Apr 16, 2022
Does anyone know what you can do with the green x on the beach and can you do something with blondie in the winter event or get santa?
And what can you do with the fairies?

Last edited:

Yeahca

Jul 1, 2018
Any walkthrough on the trainees quest? Stuck in "collect Girl's lost items"

Pressing Enter is just closing the quest book for me
After an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out the same thing, I finally understood. Pressing Enter or the left mouse close the book and create a temporary blue conical marker for a few seconds. The marker is quite easy to go unnoticed if you are relatively close to the objective (it almost seems a visual bug). I finally noticed the marker when I was miles away from it.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
After an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out the same thing, I finally understood. Pressing Enter or the left mouse close the book and create a temporary blue conical marker for a few seconds. The marker is quite easy to go unnoticed if you are relatively close to the objective (it almost seems a visual bug). I finally noticed the marker when I was miles away from it.
perhaps you could share a screenshot? I still can't see anything

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I fucking hate it that fairies die. They are too cute for that. Also vore is a s*** fetish.
An option to re-fill fairies energy or something would be nice.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I fucking hate it that fairies die. They are too cute for that. Also vore is a s*** fetish.
An option to re-fill fairies energy or something would be nice.
Well, if you'd pay attention on Tutorial you'd know that they replenish energy with absorbing wild fapets that out of energy. Like the wild dog after he fuck you. Also you can easily cheat their energy so, what's the problem?

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
how do you vore fairies ? mine only suck them off they cum and they disappear in pink sparkle

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes